It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Since the resignation of the pope was first announced ATS has been awash with speculation and prophecies. Catholic mythology has been a passing interest of mine for quite some time so this thread is quite a mix of various prophecies including the prophecy of the popes, the third secret of Fatima, the story of our lady of Akita and even the 3 days of darkness but unfortunately it does suggest that we might all be doomed.

So without further introduction let’s get started!

I am sure that many on ATS are now aware of the prophecy of the popes however for those who are unfamiliar the legend goes that in 1139 a Irish Archbishop we know today as Saint Malachy was summed by Pope Innocent II to head to the Vatican. It is said that when St. Malachy arrived he had a vision of the next 112 popes that predicted that the last pope would be a false pope whose real identity would be Satan. Malachy wrote down a cryptic phase to represent each of these popes and presented the document to Pope Innocent II who locked the document in the Vatican secret vault where it lay undiscovered for some 400 years.

These cryptic messages are quite vague yet at the same time they are fairly accurate. For instance in Pope John Paul the firsts cryptic message as the 109th pope said “of the half moon”, he reigned from one half moon to another. John Paul the second was the “labour of the son” he was the only pope who was born on the day of a Solar eclipse and was entombed on the day of a solar eclipse. The final true pope, 111th, Benedict the 16th is said to be “Glory to the olive”, according to the order of Benedictine monks this is a reference to them claiming that St. Benedict predicted that the last pope will come from their order. While Benedict the 16th did not come from the order of the Benedictine monks the choice of name is interesting. The finally 112th pope who some claim was not included in Malachy’s original text is “peter the Roman”

This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Link

There is much more to this however, the prophecy of the popes is only scratching the surface of how close to the end we may be.

October 13 1884 pope Leo XIII was saying a mass in the Vatican when he is reported to have gone into a trance for 10 minutes; he then headed for his private office where he wrote a prayer to be said at all masses. When asked what happened he said he had a vision in which he heard the voice of the Lord and the voice of Satan saying the following:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?

Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

Link

What is interesting is that exactly 33 years to the day (the same number of years that Jesus was on earth) the great miracle of the sun of Fatima took place. And 75 year later Pope John XXIII publically declared the second Vatican council which changed many of the customs of the church in the name of modernisation. Some however have also speculated that this second council may have had much to do with the revelation of the third secret of Fatima that was to be released in 1960 however the Vatican failed to make document public. It is also interesting to note that in this vision Satan makes clear his intentions to destroy the Church and it is after this council had convened that the mark of Satan can be seen in the church which can be seen in the third secret of Fatima amongst others.

Much has been written about the third secret of Fatima so I am not going to fully explore this secret as to do so (as with many topics in this thread) would require an entire thread. What I am going to focus on is the possibility that the secret that was revealed to the world was a edited version and that the real version has much more to do with the end of the world and the presence of Satan in the Church. Perhaps the most notable proponent of this view is Father Malachi Martin who was a Vatican Scholar who had read the third secret in full claims in his in his book “The Keys of Blood”

“Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.”

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’... an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican.

Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia —rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites."

Link

cont...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The reference to paedophilia in the church is indeed interesting, what is also very interesting is that Cardinal Joseph Raztinger (who we now know as the pope) in the 1980’s appeared to corroborate claims that the third secret includes the ambitions of Satan to destroy the Church. This deals with another Vision of the Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Akita in Japan who appeared to Sister Anges in the 1970’s and imparted unto her three secrets which she shared with Cardinal Joseph Raztinger . Although less well known than Fatima, unlike Fatima all three secrets were published in full, the third sates the flowing:

". . . if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests."

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord." "The demon will be especially implacable against the souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them."

". . . Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved."

link

This secret was left to Sister Anges on October 13 1973, interestingly exactly 89 years to the date since Pope Leo XIII had his vision in the Vatican. What is also interesting is that it is claimed that privetly Cardinal Ratzinger said that essentially the third secret of Fatima and the secret of Akita were the same. In other words both are about the presence of Satan in the Church. One might also ask what this terrible punishment to be bestowed unto man is going to be, according to Father Malachi it is to be the legendary three days of darkness

Some might also find it interesting to note that Our Lady of Garabandal is said to have stated that after Pope John XXIII only three more popes would reign.

In the first days of June 1963, the bells in Garabandal started to ring. Conchita, who was in the kitchen of her house with her mother Aniceta, immediately exclaimed: “The bells are ringing for a deceased. Surely it is for the Pope (John XXIII had died). Now there is only three Popes left.” Her mother, surprised, asked her what she said and Conchita responded that the Virgin told her after this Pope only three will be left. Her mother asked her if the “end of the world” will come. Conchita responded: “not the end of the world, but the end of times.” Aniceta asked if that did not mean the same. So Conchita responded: “The Virgin said to me: “After this Pope only three are left: and later, the end of times.”

link

This so called “three popes prophecy” is open to interpretation one could argue that this means the last pope should have been John Paul II in which case these prophecies’ are all nonsense. Yet one could possibly also argue that the prophecy was taking about three popes after Paul VI, as he was the fourth pope which left only three left before the end of times. That would put Pope Benedict 16th as the last true pope in the prophecy of the popes and the three pope’s prophecy depending on one’s interpretation this could mean that the next pope will be Satan and bring about the end of times.

Even the Vatican’s top exorcist has admitted that the hand of Satan is at the heart of the Vatican saying in 2010 that

"The Devil resides in the Vatican and you can see the consequences...... "He can remain hidden, or speak in different languages, or even appear to be sympathetic. At times he makes fun of me. But I'm a man who is happy in his work."

link

Now i have never been one for numerology, but it is a strong feature i have found in writing this thread but this was the most interesting coincidence Benedict declared his resignation on the 11th of February, (11/2/13) 11-2 = 112 (peter of Rome) or 11=2 = 13 a very common number in writing this, the number 13 appears in many dates. I am not going to be as bold to read too deeply into the significance of this other than to highlight it.

Could it really be that we are seeing fulfilment of these prophecies’, the 111th pope has quit, we have Pope Leo XIII’s vision of Satan destroying the Church, the secrets of Fatima and Akita both corroborate each other and the possibility of the prophecy of our lady of Garabandal predicting Benedict also as the last pope. Could it be that Satan is about to take over the holly Church and bring about the end of times? Will peter of Rome be the next Pope?.

edit on 16-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
catholic religion is a false religion. designed and built by satan himself, so why ask the question?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Personal Disclosure.

I know that ATS has had a fair few of these threads posted recently and I apologise for what might be some repetition however I do think this thread is taking a approach by looking at multiple prophecies’ that may not have done linking them together. Just to be clear, I am not saying the world is about to end or that any of the above is even true, I will leave that for the reader to decide I have only noticed the interconnections of many of these Catholic prophecies’ and created this thread for that reason to demonstrate this. I would ask members as such not to critique me as some “nut” making a prediction I am not I am just providing information for us to debate. I am not particularly religious nor am I in anyway a theologian or have any expertise in this field.

Hope you all enjoyed the read please add your comments.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes. The boogeyman is preparing to invade the world with his mini-me's.

Where has logic and reason fled to? I want to follow them. With stuff like this flying around, I'm not surprised we don't get extraterrestrial visitors. They're probably afraid it's contagious.

edit on 16-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

catholic religion is a false religion. designed and built by satan himself, so why ask the question?

Wouldn't that technically mean "Satan" is false too?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
well the prophecy in my mind is not going to happen for the fact they gave a name for the last pope. I would be very shocked if the next pope is peter though lol. then that would mean all hell is going to break loose.
Now it could be peter but disguised under a new name cause of the mass recognition of the last pope prophecy

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good write up.

Ill be watching how things progress closely.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think that when events like these line up, it is meant to be a jolt. However, what everyone seems to fall to realize with prophecy, is that they open up to us ways to prepare and guard against such calamities. When prophecies begin to emerge and show themselves as talking place now in consciousness - these are times in which we can root out the evils and vanquish them.

The church needs to clean out it's closet. If bad things weren't happening, prophecies wouldn't have been created to uproot the negative energy and unfortunate consequences resulting. It's all subconscious. The closet is probably very bloody and very messy. It could cause a few uproars. Should that vault be cracked open to the public eye.

Will it be the end of days? Sure in a sense. It will be chaotic and loud and a touchy situation. It will be the end of the church as we once knew it and the beginning of something else. What that else will be - we shall see. The next Pope should be interesting. I'm awaiting the events of when the dragons tail swoops by in November (ison, whom I affectionately refer to as Isis) and to see if it's fiery balls of terror make it to earth or sends some disturbed asteroid fields pelting our way. The year ahead should be interesting, and the timing is synchronizing up well enough to where I'm on notice. I see a year of news, news, news ahead.

It certainly seems as though events could line up to where serious change befalls mankind -

But when hasn't that always been so in any moment in history? I'm more excited in the fact that this opens up an opportunity for the church. They needed to clean house decades if not centuries ago, but in cleaning out that house other conspiracies will soon become apparently involved. Such as the banks and elite families and all that jazz. Interesting times ahead!

But the nature of prophecy dictates - it could go either way. Once it's said, once it's out there, and key events start lining up - the balls in their court so to speak. They have to take the self fulfilling steps to make the change come into being. You see with the end of days, for Catholics - it's not just the end of days, it's the return of the Christos, and things will begin anew. All that must be done by the "enemy", is create an environment that is right - where this energy is suppressed, unable to move within society and touch the necessary souls to ignite a newness in consciousness and knowing. I don't feel that sort of manifestation can occur yet. I don't think the consciousness of humanity has hit critical mass yet, to even recognize or know, when that is occurring. People are to busy blinded by the gilded bird cage of technology we've en caged ourselves in.

So I'm on the fence. Points in linear time line up like this over and over again. This hasn't been the first time prophecy has lined up and it's been thwarted. It's there to be utilized. The very existence of the prophecy being made public, give the adept a lot opportunity to subvert.

Sort of like my mother - she says don't buy red cars I had a dream you died in an accident. I don't buy red cars. But my mother sees what once of the grandkids will be when they are older. We won't tell her what she sees, because in telling the prophecy you change or alter it's possible outcome. So my mother knows, I know for verification - but the one the prophecy is about - nope. Don't want her altering the outcome of what either will come to be or won't. That's how prophecy works.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oeehhh yes my friends, it's the signs of the times. If you can't see them then it's because you don't want to see them. 2012 was not the year of doom but this year will be it. Now run allong and buy yourself a umbrella because you never know when a meteor or something else comes falling down the sky...

Remember > Believing is seeing. The ones that want proof first will be 2 late to believe

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
well the prophecy in my mind is not going to happen for the fact they gave a name for the last pope. I would be very shocked if the next pope is peter though lol. then that would mean all hell is going to break loose.
Now it could be peter but disguised under a new name cause of the mass recognition of the last pope prophecy

You shouldn't be shocked because a few of them that are in the running do have Peter in their names.. Now if the next pope is named Peter and he comes from Italy, then we may have something to think about..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by zyrktec

Wouldn't that technically mean "Satan" is false too?

In a hot flash- no.
Now take your microwaved ass surfing/ love u

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec

You know, i spent the best part of a day writing this and longer than that researching.

Its very disappointing that you posted that as the first reply, its not that i disagree with you or agree with you but you posted it before i had even put up the whole of the OP so you haven’t even read the entire OP and its one line with nothing to back it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Every time I read another one of these threads, it reminds me of this:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Personal belief, I have nothing to back up the following statements:

Humans owe nothing to a God or a Devil.

Humans are good and evil. We don't need a Devil to blame for our evil doings.

Religion is the oldest form of organized fear based Government and was created by humans.

There is no such thing as the 'End of Times'.

Propechies exist for one reason, to govern and make the masses fearful of consequence.

The human race is responsible for itself and its actions.

edit on 16-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

Beware the ides of March.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, i spent the best part of a day writing this and longer than that researching.

Its very disappointing that you posted that as the first reply, its not that i disagree with you or agree with you but you posted it before i had even put up the whole of the OP so you haven’t even read the entire OP and its one line with nothing to back it up.

It makes them feel hip when they quickly post a snarky dim witted reply to the title of a thread without actually reading the substance of it. Gives them a kinda smug satisfaction, that they were the first to voice their inconsequential opinion on an internet message board.

Its a weird epidemic across the internet.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Search Enoch One for the word mystery. Then, consider the mysteries of Babylon and the school of knowledge. When Christ spoke to Peter and named him Petros, he was calling him a stone. When you consider Christ, you are considering the Chief Cornerstone or foundation stone. He is also symbolic of the Capstone. Christ knew that Peter would deny him three times (3000 years). This is the sign of Jonah that the "experts in the law" receive. The stone will be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb. Christ will rise on the third day.

Hosea 6

2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.

What is the sign of giving our lives to God? Acknowledgement. What is the mark of the beast?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

---Selfishness is the mark. Above, there are 18 markers (6+6+6). Below, you see their nature. They take rather than give. The Vatican is marked by being served rather than serving.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Words to Peter in John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

He is dressed (Served) rather than serving. Because of this, he will die a death he does not want. He will be lead by others to his fall. In context, Jesus was asking Peter to follow him by serving and feeding the sheep. He asked three times. This is again the three days (3000 years). What does the Pope prophecy say about Peter the Roman? He feeds the sheep in tribulation. Do you see the repentance of Peter over the last 1000 years? Perhaps.

What else do we see in John 21.

7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water. 8 The other disciples followed in the boat, towing the net full of fish, for they were not far from shore, about a hundred yards.[c] 9 When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish on it, and some bread.

Peter put on a robe (Baptism into the water) and jumps in. The others followed in a boat, towing in the fish. All of this is SOOOO symbolic.

What was said later in relation?

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

How do we get into the loaf of Christ? How do we follow him to the time he returns? Baptism. Baptism is immersion into the water of life. We must be born again in the last day and repent of our sins. We are born to repent. Today is the first Resurrection.

Revelation 20

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

7 Billion souls in the water to see Christ return in person.

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

I prefer the obvious over the hidden. To this point, we've seen very little evidence of a genuine 'hidden' agenda. The effort to create a one-world government, or 'new world order' is by no means being cloaked.

My thinking has cardinal Turkson as the next pope. He has all the qualifications to be Petrus Romanus, including name 'Peter', deep association with the Roman Curia and he has spoken openly of his preference for a new, one-world government and banking system. It's all quite in the open.

But... it really is amazing how truly clear all of this is while, at the same time, so many people either choose not to see it or simply ignore what they know must be true.

Cardinal Turkson... that's my bet. As for what comes next? That too, seems obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Because in all of your research, you fail to prove empirically that "Satan" even exists. So before you complain about his skeptical reply, take a good look at the empirical veracity of your claims/questions. Is there a good reason to believe in this guy?

I personally don't think so. But you're the one with all the research, so go ahead, lay it on us. Prove us wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join