It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documents from al-Qaida sound a lot like US views on France over Africa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Now you might be saying why would I say that. Well let us take a look at the new documents found or at least the news reporters comments on it. And then I will show you some of the reports over France policy on Africa made by the US leaked by Wikileaks. And then you decide!

In Timbuktu, al-Qaida left behind a manifesto
news.yahoo.com...

In general what they say about the article.

TIMBUKTU, Mali (AP) — In their hurry to flee last month, al-Qaida fighters left behind a crucial document: Tucked under a pile of papers and trash is a confidential letter, spelling out the terror network's strategy for conquering northern Mali and reflecting internal discord over how to rule the region.
The document is an unprecedented window into the terrorist operation, indicating that al-Qaida predicted the military intervention that would dislodge it in January and recognized its own vulnerability.
The letter also shows a sharp division within al-Qaida's Africa chapter over how quickly and how strictly to apply Islamic law, with its senior commander expressing dismay over the whipping of women and the destruction of Timbuktu's ancient monuments. It moreover leaves no doubt that despite a temporary withdrawal into the desert, al-Qaida plans to operate in the region over the long haul, and is willing to make short-term concessions on ideology to gain the allies it acknowledges it needs.

Now some pieces in that article I find interesting.

Droukdel, the emir of al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb, perhaps surprisingly argues that his fighters moved too fast and too brutally in applying the Islamic law known as Shariah to northern Mali. Comparing the relationship of al-Qaida to Mali as that of an adult to an infant, he urges them to be more gentle, like a parent:
"The current baby is in its first days, crawling on its knees, and has not yet stood on its two legs," he writes. "If we really want it to stand on its own two feet in this world full of enemies waiting to pounce, we must ease its burden, take it by the hand, help it and support it until its stands."
He scolds his fighters for being too forceful and warns that if they don't ease off, their entire project could be thrown into jeopardy: "Every mistake in this important stage of the life of the baby will be a heavy burden on his shoulders. The larger the mistake, the heavier the burden on his back, and we could end up suffocating him suddenly and causing his death."

Now in that above piece notice the reference to treating the citizens in the area as children. And how they must treat them this way to win them over.

Now let us take a look at the Wikileaks documents. This is the US commenting on France policy on Africa. And they go into the same ideas about how things should be done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.wikileaks.de...

¶37. (C) But, will France-Afrique and old habits ever
completely fade? One MOD contact, not known for
sentimentality, believes that certain parts of France-Afrique
will endure, if for no other reason than the common use of
the French language and long intertwined histories.
Prefacing his remarks by noting their lack of "political
correctness" and their triteness, he says that the
relationship was for a long time similar to a parent-child
relationship. "Now, the child is an adult, capable of and
deserving of more autonomy, yet still welcoming our help and
guidance. What Sarkozy is doing is kicking the fledgling out
of the nest, which is sort of the way he approaches a lot of
problems. A heavy dose of what you might call 'tough love,'
not always dispensed lovingly. Eventually, the now-grown
adult child will be replaced by something resembling a cousin
or a nephew. We will grow farther apart and less apt to look
to each other reflexively, but some familial bond will
remain, however much we may seek to deny it, and familial
bonds are always to be nurtured. Our job is to make sure
that this inevitable drifting apart takes place positively on
both sides, does not completely extinguish the bond, and,
most importantly, does not turn into an estrangement. That
would be a loss for everyone -- French, Africans, and
Americans."

"What Sarkozy is doing is kicking the fledgling out
of the nest, which is sort of the way he approaches a lot of
problems. A heavy dose of what you might call 'tough love,'
not always dispensed lovingly. "

Strange way of describing France/Africa agenda?

Sorry for quoting a post I made in another thread on this but the link did not work. Probably a old deleted Wikileaks link that has been removed.

But in that statement you can see the same US government description of how to treat the citizens in Africa. Like a small child in order to effectively control them and take over the area. Now that really draws the question is this all part of the NWO? Is al-Qaida only being used to bring in the War on Terrorism in order to create the NWO or mainly corporate rule and spying?

And the quote I made from another thread was also a thread I created which was questioning what was taking place in Africa.The US made a deal with France to let them take the lead on NATO and they then choose a new list of country's to attack all in Africa. And Zarkozy had released a three part statement over SIPRnet on France policy on Africa. And if you read those leaks on Wikileaks you will read about France wanting to attack the same countries and remove the same people from power that took place right after they gained control of NATO from the US. Secretary of Defense Gates was the one who discussed and gave permission for France to take control of NATO.

Welcome to the new Africa war front of the NWO!!!,

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

New documents from al-Qaida sound a lot like US views on France over Africa?

hmm ,,,
well whata you know.

reviewing your link now.

thx.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And this also reminds me of the strange case in Rwanda. It seems that USAID has been paying to run Fiber optic internet cables through that country for over a decade. And Rwanda does not even have power. Less then 6% of the country even has power. And all of that is in its capital. But they were supposedly looking for hackers? Which I questioned in this thread.

Rwanda claimed to be recruiting hackers

And one of the strange things I found when looking into the fiber optic cables that USAID has been paying to put in for decades. A new owner of that company that is doing the work sat down for a interview about buying the company and the new owner said when he showed up after buying the company that his only employees on the payroll was the Rwanda Soccer Team. And they were being paid to play soccer not to work for his company.

www.nextbillion.net...

When Greg Whyler, an American tech entrepreneur, purchased Rwandatel, Rwanda?s government owned telecom monopoly, he found that his new company paid 12 employees ?whose sole job was to play on the company soccer team.?? Now that?s pretty cool!? Of course Greg Whyler didn?t think so.? By spending upwards of $35 million on telecommunications in Rwanda, Whyler has made a serious investment in a nation still suffering from the trauma of its infamously brutal civil war.? While many people in Rwanda believe that coffee and export oriented development are the ticket to economic prosperity, Whyler has placed his faith in the internet, arguing that fiber optics will save Rwanda from its woes and power economic growth in the region.

All of this I think is nothing more than nation building in the name of War on Terror in order to build a larger market for Global Corporations. Look at what we did in Iraq building water parks and all the other BS at US tax payer expense. A water park in the middle of the desert?

www.washingtonpost.com...

BAGHDAD - In the spring of 2008, Gen. David H. Petraeus decided he had spent enough time gazing from his helicopter at an empty and desolate lake on the banks of the Tigris River. He ordered the lake refilled and turned into a water park for all of Baghdad to enjoy.

The military doctrine behind the project holds that cash can be as effective as bullets. Under Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq at the time, that principle gained unprecedented emphasis, and it has become a cornerstone of the war effort in Afghanistan, now under Petraeus's command.

But today the Baghdad park is nearly waterless, more than two years after a U.S. military inauguration ceremony that included a marching band and water-scooter rides. Much of the compound is in ruins, swing sets have become piles of twisted steel, and the personal watercraft's engines have been gutted for spare parts.

The troubled history of the venture speaks to the limitations and mishandling of a program that has provided U.S. military commanders with $5 billion for projects in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past six years. The program has given officers enormous flexibility to address urgent needs with few bureaucratic hassles.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
apne.ws...
the al-qaida document is here [pdf]

i'm suspecting that the war on terror is a cover story for ?

and the notion of 'the cia created al-qaida' ...

is a second level cover story for ?

i feel i'm going to need to grow an extra brain to take this all in,
as i am deeply int researching other things.

i guese that is part of 'their' plan.

good luck with your thread ... BTW, does any body have a good [real good] link for researching this uhh ... sharia [sp] law?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fomer British Foriegn Secretary Robin Cook identified Al-Qaida as nothing more than the list of Mujahadeen, headed by CIA opertaive Tim Osman/Osama Bin Laden, in Afghanistan that were funded and trained by the US to counter the Russian occupation. Shortly after stating this, he dropped dead from walking.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm just wondering;

Keeping records/documents is an obsession of world governments. (research and development)

When did this group of Terrorists start thinking they needed to keep records of their activities?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join