It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deliverance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Deliverance is life without any pressure."

www.bobatkins.com...

Softly my dark thoughts are falling to the ground of my mind like leaves fallen in autumn.

Softly I touch the echo my life and if it is to Desire then I Desire Deliverance.

The highest spiritual state of my soul is in Deliverance when I hide behind the beauty of your mind just like a kid looking for a place to hide when echoes of thunders can be heard far away in the summer.

If the river find deliverance into the sea then I shall be the Sea.

When flowers are looking to the sun are searching for deliverance.

If the sky is deliverance then the sky is thinking with clouds and clouds are pure thoughts and when we are looking to the white clouds of the sky we might find deliverance.

As we are looking to a cascade of falling water our thoughts are flowing with the waves of the cascade in Deliverance.

Light of deliverance is to live your life in the pure light of the crystal chandeliers that are lightening the rooms of your mind and each reflection of your crystal thought will light another crystal thought because thoughts can be as fragile as crystal in their purity.

www.instablogsimages.com...

But this would mean that our thoughts will be waltzing in the light of the crystal chandeliers and this will bring Harmony in Deliverance.

www.lemaze-studio.com...

And in that beautiful music of colors and sounds I will immerse with no Fear to find Deliverance.

To paint with the colors of music a beautiful forest of dreams where leaves never fall and where my thoughts are forever pure.

jonsama.deviantart.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Totally NOT what I was expecting after reading the thread title....

That is probably for the best, I guess.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

That is probably for the best, I guess.
I just tried to paint a harmonious color palette of ...Deliverance.

I don't know if I did succeed.

Thank you ProfessorChaos for your thoughts and your words of appreciation.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Deliverance is also a banjo playing the woods apparently... I know it was OT I couldn't help myself.

S&F nice thought very beautiful

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

S&F nice thought very beautiful
Glad you like it, the beauty of deliverance it's like a touch of a feather on a soft skin....when you sleep....and dream.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh yes, it is very peaceful and all.. the title just had me wanting to paddle faster, that's all.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
Oh yes, it is very peaceful and all.. the title just had me wanting to paddle faster, that's all.
Oh now I understand what you mean.

Thank you again ProfessorChaos.

new topics

top topics

join