It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth on "Brian" summed up in one sentence.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Brian is a sick little man who wishes he were something big.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
(no offense)

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Your the sick one huN

(no offense)

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh please....Ycon...

I have yet to hear anything positively concrete about Brian...

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Then you haven't looked

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Might need this...

/gives you a pair of Gullible +3 goggles

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Snips Lysergic out of the plastic wrapping and pans the camcorder to see what happens...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
*gags* *gasps* bad air quality! *gasps*

Now I wont be in mint condition when the end of the world comes!!!!!!

Quick get me some miracle water!!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Lysergics are worth much more when in their original wrapping...now you'll get less than half of what it's worth on E-Bay....

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thus far Ycon, another_one has demonstrated far more credibility than Brian could ever hope to achieve.

It's too bad you're unable to remove your blinders and see how you're being conned.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
we dont want her to leave do we yall? dont alienate her

however Ycon, if ever asked, dont drink the special wine, for the same reason

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Actually, I find Connie more credible than Brian.

She's generally very kind and courteous and makes her points politely. I think it's a shame that she's a follower of someone who claims to be Jesus (the Biblical Jesus knew Satan when he saw him... Brian, on the other hand, claims to have married two Satanic women.)

I find him to be a total fruitcake.

On the other hand, Connie is a pretty reliable and reasonable person.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Brian, on the other hand, claims to have married two Satanic women."
Hahaha I didn't know he said that, sorry but that only shows that he is in fact a fraud. Christ would've never fell for that lol.

If Brian is Jesus, who is Satan? PeeWee Herman?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The way I see it he has some sort of spell on her, not a magical spell but either she is eager to believe, or he charmed her out of her pants with words (not physically, perhaps) Maybe I've grown so callus in the short 21.5 years I've been on this earth, maybe I have with good reason and remain skeptical for a good reason? Brian, really man, May God have Mercy on your soul. I would think impersonating the Messiah and tricking your followers even if its just 2 people, he'd look down on that, considering if you believe in God, because if you felt religious I would doubt you'd call yourself Christ.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yea, for real Ycon, we need CONCRETE PROOF from Brian that he is the Messiah, Some examples:

1) Cure a disease

2) DONT INSULT OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, lol Christ would never do that! He called the ATS people idiots...

3) If he we're Christ why would he be wasting his time PREACHING on a WEBSITE FORUM? Think about it, wouldn't Christ find a better way, and a way that more people would hear, besides his www.makecashonline.com/Jesus.html scam, and the ATS boards? Come on, ATS is a great site, but how many people do you think REALLY read this site?

4) Jesus would be using his time to tell people about GOD not NASA HOAXES, come on, why would Jesus use NASA HOAXES to prove himself over CURING DISEASES?

5) Connie, you are a FAR more reasonable person than Brian, I wish you would see this and abandon his scam he has you wrapped up in.

--Mac

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I still havent seen Brian make a post yet.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ycon ACTUALLY BELIEVES this????

hahahahahahahah

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hell yes another_one! He is just a tired little man who wants money. Come on Brain perform a miracle for me. Wait, you can't cause you are not Jesus.

No offense.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
LOL, that is the worst thing I have ever heard Brian say:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Brian has claimed to have married, NOT ONE, but TWO, Satanic/Demonic women in his life! Now why would Jesus do a silly thing like that? Brian, What was the point of this lesson? To marry women, have sex with them and then dump them?

Jesus would NEVER marry TWO women that are Satanic/Demonic...hmm...

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Don't remember who told me this, was in ATS chat, that Ycon was trying to sell her house to move to Australia for Brian...

Ycon I don't think you should do that if it's true. Brian must have a sweet little scam going on, I doubt she how, he isnt exactly an "attractive manly stud behemoth" you know... Is there just a bunch of weak minded indiviuals in the world that are so desperate for some hope and love in their life they'd believe Brian, I mean lets take Heavens Gate for example... Ycon do you believe there was really a space ship waiting for them... If you say no how can you say that 100%? I mean you do believe this guy to be Christ... Best Analogy I could think of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join