It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Psychic Bob Really Explain Ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok yall, here are some of the highlights for me:

- There's a silver chord that "snaps" when the soul detaches permanently from the body

- Going into "the light" restores the spiritual body completely and fully

- The soul is made of ectoplasm that can exist in three forms: gas, liquid, and solid

What do you guys think? Close to the truth?
edit on 14-2-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Okay, but... where's his proof? And by proof I don't mean anecdotal evidence. Usually when people talk about things like this it's because they want it to be true.

Also, I've heard people (like people who have experienced OBEs) say that it's a gold cord. This guy is saying silver. That's the first inconsistency, and there are many more.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Silver cord isn't inconsistent with other reportings. So many reportings that they even have their own Wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-2-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am somewhat new to the field of paranormal research but last night I captured a very interesting evp. I was talking about how the spirit realm could be another dimension outside of ours and if so I would guess it would "look" different to ours. I asked the entity if it looked the same to us as it did to them. What I said exactly was "If it looks the same please say yes if it does or no if it does not.

I capture what I believe was an intelligent answer, in the same way I asked them to answer. On my recording I hear a very faint, whisper like "Yes, it does."

This was the first evp I captured that was not one single syllable like just "yes". It was three words and quite frankly, the best evp I have captured to date.

Before this evp I have only captured one syllable sounding words and have dismissed them all as audio artifacting but the recent one I captured has blown open the door of fascination for me. Before this evp I was starting to wonder if the phenomena was self induced, just hearing what we want to hear. But after last night my world has changed. I have moved from skeptically opened minded to now stepping my foot into the door of believer.

When it comes to empirical proof, I don't really feel we will ever satisfy the scientific expectations of proving the existence of a realm where entities exist beyond corporal form because I feel we are getting glimpses into something our minds can not truly grasp, yet. I compare it to teaching animals simple math, we can do that but we can not teach them more complex math because their brains are not wired to process the information, yet.

I feel we are dealing with aspects of reality the human consciousness has yet evolved to truly grasp.

edit on 2/15/2013 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you have a silver cord it isn't as good as a gold cord, and the bronze cord, well...you don't want to know. I still have a wooden cord
It's sucks... Very flammable, you know... Not the best thing for a smoker.

top topics

join