It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has the universe been seeing anyone lately?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hello, dudes and dames, whats up?

i have been pondering today if reality and existence could be a single "rogue, sovereign quantum"?

you have propably heard this phrase from,, i dont know,,,,
people that had a near death experience, or are religious, or are hippies in a concert..
that phrase would bee,, wait for it,,,,, WE ARE ALL ONE, or i was one with god, or whatever...
my point being, is it possible that when i move my hand around, and your eyes are reading this, could this be the working, of a single hyperdimensional particle, that exist everywhere and always?
that particle, or unit, or god....

think santa claus,,,,, only more complex...
i remember some ancient legends, that tell basically, that some type of godly being divided itself among the rest of existence and kinda destroying itself,, was it indian,, or mayan,,,, well even vikings told tales of such happenings,, something about sweat from a giant armpit,,
that would be one busy bee,,,

anyway,, then we would truly be NEO? (a little matrix joke in the end...)

edit on 14-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Of course not!

The universe is blind.

You heartless bastard.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Then what started that atom. Ohhhh I asked it!

The problem I have with people who assume that we're all God is their inability to comprehend their own bodies omniscience. Your hearts beats itself just as your blood cells know where to go. You breathe without thinking and can automatically use your brain in the morning. God knows his own omniscience and uses it for good. I don't see why God would divide himself, into himself, and have himself against himself.

This is new age philosophy to the MAX by the way, a perverse form of Eastern mysticism. Alan Watts sounded like this a lot, and though I enjoy his lectures. I still think he's dead wrong

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nope, the universe and I broke up a year ago because I didn't pay enough attention to her. I think she still wants me, though. Nah, just kidding....

-TheGhoster
edit on 14-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

the atom didnt start from anything,, maybe it always "was" and "is"
i have fun throwing these kinds of ideas in my/our heads,,, see? it happened again! who is who really?

thanks, maybe i check that alan watts guy,,,,,,
edit on 14-2-2013 by solve because: alan watts

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
People experience that oneness with god in near death experiences, or in religious experiences, or hippies, because they all have one thing in common.

Their experience, took them within.

Everybody who goes within, with success comes back and says the same thing. WE ARE ALL ONE.

They say it, not to sound cool, or feel special, but because, its the truth.

Go within, and find out for yourself. Don't take anyones word for it. You can experience it yourself directly.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Then what started that atom. Ohhhh I asked it!

The problem I have with people who assume that we're all God is their inability to comprehend their own bodies omniscience. Your hearts beats itself just as your blood cells know where to go. You breathe without thinking and can automatically use your brain in the morning. God knows his own omniscience and uses it for good. I don't see why God would divide himself, into himself, and have himself against himself.

This is new age philosophy to the MAX by the way, a perverse form of Eastern mysticism. Alan Watts sounded like this a lot, and though I enjoy his lectures. I still think he's dead wrong

Then if you are Christian, do you believe that God and Jesus are separate beings with a common goal or one facet of one being who divides himself between being human and being a deity?
edit on 14-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All is One. The Source, the Creator spread its consciousness in all of its Creation.
You are Me and I am You and return to the Source we shall as One and thus become One consciousness in the Source.

You don't happen to feel a connection to Lion do you? If so, I believe you understand or will soon.

I apologize if this seems off topic.
edit on 14-2-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It's like saying he's got a lot of his dad in him. They don't mean you and your farther are the same person!

You share traits and some genetic make-up. Christ could of been God easily, there's always exceptions to the rule, but to claim we're all God is, in my opinion, hubris. Jesus could heal people and calm the waters, he could walk on water and move a mountain. Can any of us say that?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Funny you should mention that,, yes, i have been reading alot about the mythic white lions...

and my fathers zodiac is lion,,,

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Il share you some knowledge bro. Soul shatter is real. In-fact the human soul shatters when we die. And only the strong with ambition, memories and and will survive. Otherwise we shatter into to many fragments, this energy is absorbed by other fragments. Or stronger beings in the spirit layer which exists we just can't see it. I don't see how people can misunderstand dimensions and perception. Dimensions are just our bodies ability to perceive the outside world with our 5 senses. We see 3rd dimensional objects because our senses are made that way. But we don't have the activated genetic codes or the geonomes needed from viruses to see these outside layers. People think of parallel dimensions when they think of dimensions. Or alternate universes which i think is backwards. Everything exists within this universe, we just can't see everything that is going on. Space and time play a part in what we do and do not see as well.

Now getting back to we are all one. Yes we are all one but we are also ourselves. And never loose touch of that. Because at this rate when i die. I'm going to devour all the souls in my generation who believe that. You guys can be one with who ever. I'm gunna be me. And if i shatter again il have more fragments to hold myself because of will and intention. I know i shattered long ago. Because iv met my *soul mate* who is exactly like me, who has an identical laugh(s) we both believe in the same things. We are so alike is scary lol. But besides all that.

Where did the first atom come from? that's a vague question. It came from space. That should be obvious. Do you mean when the first atom was created? Okay, that that's still a vague question. Here let me re-sentence it properly.

Okay when was the first atom created? its not a question of when or where but both. Sure there was one atom. and that may be the first atom here. But that's not to say the first atom came from *points* over there. or * points* over there. Sure. there was a first atom that created our galaxy. But whos to say that atom didn't come from * points* over there. or * points * over there. Because as far as i know. We arn't the only galaxy in the universe tho it seems like everyone acts like it...
edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by abeverage

It's like saying he's got a lot of his dad in him. They don't mean you and your farther are the same person!

You share traits and some genetic make-up. Christ could of been God easily, there's always exceptions to the rule, but to claim we're all God is, in my opinion, hubris. Jesus could heal people and calm the waters, he could walk on water and move a mountain. Can any of us say that?

I just don't believe some one will come back to save us from all the problems humans have created...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

good post, man,, i also believe that all the "dimensions" or planes are here, we just cant see them,,,
i would like to remain intact after death,,, and i realize that this doesnt happen, effortless, we really need to try..
i am sick of always forgetting and dissolving,,
we really need to do more than "accept jesus" in our hearts, or some other bs...

i like to create threads that are narrow in perspective,, all would be to complicated....
cheers dude..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You are the universe experiencing itself.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

oh i know my friend. We are all learning here what we are and what we are capable of.

And indeed we are the universe experiencing itself. Evolution is War.

Chemicals that make you feel happy and loved are created genomes from viruses. There is a spirituality in viruses people need to realize. That there is a possibility that you can program your own disease with intention. I made a thread about it, Should check it out. Give me your thoughts on the beauty and horror of life.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't know in my owm mind if I can seperate 'The Universe' and 'God', having looked at the Universe latley and seeing that it's always trying on some new threads, and going with the 'something' created the 'Universe/Mutiverse' Then I don't need to go down that 'God' path, the 'Multiverse' is enough for me to take the Creator at it's word !

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

we are 6 times more virus than human. Rna in dna comes from viruses. That being said. God is everywhere. And you want proof of it? the true god is unified intention. Viruses can be programmed. Meaning we can too. Meaning every organism in your body is alive and consious. We are like slugs. slugs are guessing 99% bacteria. Yet move as one tho the organism is unaware of all the cells that make up its body. Bacteria programmed by who or what we don't know. But that can be going on in the multiverse of galaxies on its own without influence. Living simply because it learns about its environment and mutates evolves. Matter like planets and such. I have yet to explain that, other then it is there simply because the experience must house a home. I don't believe a single entity is seeding viruses and bacteria. but i do think that highly evolved viral beings are spreading life on other planets. The workings of *god* flowing through them. There is a unified consciousness all of this houses. And somewhere, we as humans have to soak up and understand everything that we are and what is out there.

the time to enlighten has come upon us, we are no longer in the dark. And are becoming closer to god than ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by solveanyway,, then we would truly be NEO? (a little matrix joke in the end...)

edit on 14-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

It would be more like the accumulated wisdom of the Matrix from the Transformers, where we all derive our knowledge from, but where we can apply it to reality as we individually choose to. Kind of like having one big server with a database and we are all like thin clients.

Now that energy from that Matrix was released two times as seen by millions of children worldwide, once in the movie by Hotrod (Neo) who became Rodimus Prime and thwarted Unicrons attempt to devour the Transformers' homeworld and the other pivotal moment in the existence' history by the leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime in the episodes in which he released all living beings from a plague, well you should view the episodes yourself there are so many gems in there.

www.youtube.com...

i remember some ancient legends, that tell basically, that some type of godly being divided itself among the rest of existence and kinda destroying itself,, was it indian,, or mayan,,,, well even vikings told tales of such happenings,, something about sweat from a giant armpit,,
that would be one busy bee,,,

It must have been blown up or sacrificed against his/her will as no living being would want to do such a thing. Or he/she would have been deceived, but it wouldn't be done out of free will and that is why such things never work. And even if it were out of free will, he or she must understand fully what is going to happen and when that process is going, it goes on forever without ever completing so he or she can never fully comply.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

the reference to releasing humanity from a virus goes along with my theory that humanity is an ongoing genetic experiment. Barly has checked out my post. But i have a wealth of information in there. Tranformers tho. lol. there is a squamish legend about transformers. I have seen a being before some people call a skin walker. Anyways check out my thread tons of info in there if you don't believe people should know the info i have about blood types and viruses in there.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Keep an eye out for Lions! I have a feeling you are Aeries too and have "sensed" a "natural mystic" blowing through the air?

The infinite consciousness realization is the key

top topics

<<   2 >>

join