It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Have you ever felt like the whole world was just one big science experiment for a different planet? Like the whole thing is a (TV) show meant to tell them how not to destroy the world. This whole thing people call their life is a simulation on who would survive, and who would die and kill other people and the world. Think about it? what if your who existence is to teach others on how to treat there surroundings or other people in general? Maybe when people think they see aliens They actually are seeing a maintenance crew to see if the place is working properly? What do you think of this?

Give me your thoughts.
Am I just crazy?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shelbylcollins

yeah life sometimes annoys me, when it feels like somethings appear to be "written" before it happens,,
and we are all actors or something...
hope you are not crazy because i would bee too...
i think its normal to feel like that sometimes...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Its like we were told what to do then they swipe are memory until we get to the part were we need to act.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I have the same thoughts too now and then.

It always reminds me of this from South Park:

I also think what if Earth really is a show and we get cancelled?
edit on 14/2/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have wondered if I am interacting with a computer training program of an advanced future civilization of evolved humans to be trained to learn about what is good and bad for society while still learning the basic sciences and how to understand comprehension of the time. Boy that is a long sentence

Maybe there are others that are real consciousnesses within this program that I can meat, other than the teachers that are planted all over in every nook and cranny in this reality.

If you are crazy, I am too. It's not if we are all crazy, it is how crazy that we are that matters. Keep acting normal in your community or they may lock you up.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If what I think is true, then what is the big finale going to be?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alot of people try to say life has a purpose other than living and this would support that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I personally am leaning toward the notion that life/reality/existence is an illusion perpetuated by a limited perspective.

If all possible perspectives are considered/experienced and perceived...life/reality/existence loses its solidity and becomes so dynamic and fluid there is no universal form from which anyone could determine "truth" or purpose...and if there is no truth or purpose, and its all relative...nothing really matters...

If one chooses a limited perspective to view/experience/perceive life through...then reality takes a more solid form from which life appears to "matter"...and a purpose appears to be present...

but it is still an illusion because no one point of view is more important than any other and all are equally present at all times creating limitless possibility...but we chose to limit it so we can pretend there is a purpose to life/existence/reality...

There always three perspectives to view life from...the right side of the fence, the left side of the fence...and on the fence...

Whether on the right or left side of the fence there appears to be a purpose to life and its the limited view and perspective from that half of the yard that life/reality takes hold...

From on top of the fence you see that it doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on...and you can understand each side of the fence objectively and suddenly...you realize...none of it matters.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

join