It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

A few weeks ago I thought about getting a gun but I figured it would only be a matter of time till i used it or it got used by someone. The first thing that popped in my mind was my brother pranking me and me putting a couple in him before I knew it was him. Same for my wife and even my dog.

Guns kill both ways. They are not bad just that there is always a risk with them as is with anything.

If I have one I might accidentally use it if i don't have one I become a victim or who i love become a victim.

life is full of tough calls. I feel really bad for this guy

edit on 14-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It sounds like murder to me.

The incident is said to have taken place between 04:00 and 05:00 local time (02:00-03:00 GMT).

it was still light, light enough to notice the difference between your girlfriend and an intruder, escpecially if you are close enough to them to shoot them in the head 4 times without missing.

The athlete's home is in a high-security up-market gated compound on the outskirts of Pretoria.

it doesn`t sound like an easy place for an "intruder" to get into.

he sounds guilty, save the expense and time of having a trial and just send the LAPD over there to lock him in a cabin and burn it to the ground.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

YES SIR! this HAS to be yet ANOTHER bamboozle for gun restrictions, perfect dirty laundry for valentines day. here we go guys and gals.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This guy is handicapped and he shoots his wife that loved and cared for him? You would think this guy would have cherished his wife. Very sad that this guy took his wife for granted and hated her to the point where he had to kill her.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Not his wife. We do not know why he went bat# crazy.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Tonight, in America on one of our horrible entertainment shows. They said that breakins were very common in SA and Oscar had 2 baseball bats and couple of guns laying around the house because it has happened before. The entertainment show said that he also had reported some suspicions of robbery last year. Guilty til proven innocent now in this world. My condolences go out to the family of the deceased and also Oscars.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I believe it was 4 shots in the head and one to the body. Surely one shot to the lower

body is sufficient to stop anyone??

A bit suspicious I would say, what was she wearing a mask or something? And there are allegations of domestic disputes. Even if he mistook her for a burglar I think you would notice things after the 1st shot or so. And then the shock usually drops them anyways even if she was an actual burglar, unless he had a real small caliber gun or was a bad shot.

But if like others said she wanted to surprise him for valentines day "or so some said her lasts texts were" and somehow this ended up happening. Not gonna speculate as who the hell knows what really happened, or what was what. But if it was the whole Valentines Day surprise thing. Wow! Talk about some really crappy and messed up circumstances if that part happens to be true.
Maybe we should ban Valentines Day.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
the latest is that he shot her through the bathroom door.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Is it or is not true that many white South Africans supported Apartheid?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Seriously bro, if you got nothing else to contribute besides stirring up crap, then rather be quite please.

vvv

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
the latest is that he shot her through the bathroom door.

Is that a euphemism?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Is it or is not true that many white South Africans supported Apartheid?

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
never liked this bloke. Especially after he whined about the athlete with longer blades at the para olympics. Came across as really egotistical and arrogant.

Been charged with murder today. I dont buy the "intruder" story supposedly there's neighbours who heard arguing before the gun shots.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"Surely Pistorius can't be the first man to wake up legless on Valentine's Day and shoot all over the missus' face whilst imagining she was someone else?"

Just been sent that as a text. It doesn't take people long does it?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
twice in the head and twice in the chest? wow what n f ing idiot.

was she a zombie?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This was not "accidental" wonder he came up with the intruder spin
edit on 15-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Since we've just been through Valentines day here's a poem for you:

Roses are red,
Violets are glorious,
Don't you sneak up,
On Oscar Pistorius!
edit on 15-2-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join