It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner... what if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OK, this is going to sound crazy, I know, but....

We know he was in the military and was highly honored. I haven't done an extensive search of his past or anything so I may be horribly off base here or I may have stumbled onto something we aren't meant to know. Some of you who have done a great deal of research may be able to offer support or be able to dismiss the possibility.

Is it possible that he may have been on the team that took out Bin Laden? Think about it before you automatically dismiss it. There are several different people coming forth claiming they fired the shot that killed him and the powers that be are very tight lipped. What if this is the guy that did it, OR this is the guy that has proof it didn't happen, either one.

What better way to discredit him than what they're doing right now? He's definitely talented, escaping several times and turning up again. He's capable of taking care of himself. We still don't have confirmation that he was killed in the cabin fire (that I've seen yet, it may be out there). So, what if he is either the marksman or the guy with proof that it may not have happened or even the one that knows where the body was dumped or anything else and they need him out of the picture? What if he really hasn't killed anyone?

I usually don't get carried away with things like this, I really don't, as you can see by past posts. I just don't feel "right" about what's going on with this one. It's extremely fishy, extremely hard to "buy into" and I just feel like there's much more to it that isn't being shared an/or covered up.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

First ask how long has he been on the LAPD force and if it is since before the first of May of 2011 then he was not on the Zero Dark 30 Mission....IF he was a member of Seal Team 6 then we would have heard about it by now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

First ask how long has he been on the LAPD force and if it is since before the first of May of 2011 then he was not on the Zero Dark 30 Mission....IF he was a member of Seal Team 6 then we would have heard about it by now.

Yeah, those are some of the things I've wondered about, if he was "available" at that time. Also, do we really know it was Seal Team 6 that did the deed or is that also some misinformation we're being fed? Do we even know the deed was done? Maybe he's the guy with evidence that it didn't happen or is one of the people in the "actual group" that did it.

I'm not saying I'm right, this is just the weird feeling I'm getting and I really don't get them very often. Not saying I'm psychic either, not at all. Maybe just catching a glimpse of something and it triggering or adding up some how, but not psychic.

Your explanation may be right on the money, but I still have the nagging feeling.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY
I just don't feel "right" about what's going on with this one.

You just don't feel right. You just don't feel right.

Something stinks about this. Something is fishy. This just doesn't seem right. Something rotten about all of this. Something really wrong with all of this. This obviously stinks. This just reeks. This isn't right. There's something wrong here.

I wonder how many more times I'm going to read this.

Martin Bryant, V-tech, a bridge falls in the river, a plane lands on the lake, erad, holms, sandy, sandyhook, gun going off at a gun fare, 9/11, it goes on and on and on.

"Hey someone just went postal."
"Really.. something stinks about all of this. Look. A muppet actor."
"No, that was found to be a hoax. Someone photoshoppet a muppet into the court scene."
"Yeah well something is rotten about all of this. Look, a different news report."
"No, that was found to be an early report when things were unsure and fluid."
"Yeah well this just doesn't add up. What about the muppet actor?"
"No, that was a hoax. I already told you."
"This is all wrong, and why are shills telling me what to think. it's so obvious."
"No, I'm not a shill."
"Yeah well this smells fishy to me. Shills, muppet actors and different news reports."
"You're making it all up as you go."
"No I'm not, look at all the evidence I just presented."

GOD I'm going to go insane...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dorner wasn't a SEAL. He was a naval officer that basically flunked out of everything he tried. Here's an interesting piece on him that goes into his background.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

While we are going off on the tangent....do we even know that they (any Seal Team - not just "6") got the real OBL?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

While we are going off on the tangent....do we even know that they (any Seal Team - not just "6") got the real OBL?

No, we don't, and maybe he's the one with the proof of it

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

yeah, like I said, it's not something I normally do and I know it's completely worn out.

I had to seriously think about whether to bother posting it or not, but chose to do it knowing this would be one of the types of replies. I don't blame you, I'd do the same thing.

top topics

join