It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next or Last Pope? Pontificate of Tribulations?Holy see moved away of Rome? Great Apostasy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

See how the TOWER of Petrus Romanus resembles the one of the 'Tower' card XVI of the tarot ON THE TOP OF A HILL!

Really exciting correlation.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Alex,

I appreciate a lot your comments about Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, and certainly the presence of the tower in his coat of arms is interesting.

I am afraid that even if he does not become elected Pope of the Catholic Church, anyway he might be leading the major Christian Congregation of the planet, that includes two thirds of all the Christendom, in one of the most critical moments of History.

Technically as a Chamberlain Cardinal he is anyway the head of Church before a new Pope be elected, since Benedicty XVI is no longer Pope after his resignation, so if something grave happen for the world in these days he must be dealing with it as the head of the Catholic world.

I am giving these comments since this week Hugo Chavez died in Venezuela, and he was, as I predicted years ago the incarnation of the spirit of MABUS, the third great AntiChrist that was foresaw by Nostradamus. The point is that it is also predicted by Nostradamus that when MABUS would die, a terrible unexpected crisis suddenly will come to earth.

Pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am feeling with terrible strength the arrival of something atonishing for the world, possibly we are going to see the detonation of a huge international crisis that might involve the spread of economic collapses and depression , more cases of dramatic decrease in the production of meals due to drought, new plagues or epidemics and finally the explosion of a generalized conflict that in the future we are going to call WWIII.

Pls read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is time for prayer, that the world do not fall into the abyss when the Church is without Holy Father, since that might be a very inconvenient situation.

It is also time for a good discipline of life, to put in order all our personal business, to plan carefully our economic decissions and prepare ourselves spiritually in order to develop the strength needed to affront what is coming soon, remember that the best capital we have for this kind of huge moments of Crisis is our faith, love and hope.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Nostradamus

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

edit on 3/9/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Angel of light,
I cannot agree more on your reflections on extraterrestrial contacts. I hope the Catholic church is already prepared in her best bishops around the panet. The Russian Orthodox Patriarch already talked of such possibility, that could be seen as a major breakthrough (although he also said the UFO are mostly evil, but the real contact will be open).

(May I notice that with the many relevant links you give, it is consuming too much time for both you and the reader, it is may be better to put more of your own words and reasons, something you do so well.)

I do notthink that cardinal Bertone is the leader of the church at this moment. As far as I know of catholic ruling during the interregnum, a commission of 3 cardinals is elected everyday to run the everyday issues of the church. One cardinal bishop, one cardinal priest and one cardinal deacon. A new pope is needed, and until then the Vatican pretty much freezes its activity to minimum. I don't know what will happen if the new pope doesn't appear in a week but let say in 6 months. The history knows quite many different scenarios.

The perspective of a surprising WW3 is pretty real, with North Korea only one shot from the actual start of the war that may become nuclear. Once the first bomb explodes, everything may happen. Because every big nation, USA and Russia in first place but not only, will think first for its own interests and citizens. And the interests of some of them may include preemptive nuclear strike on potential adversaries, something they wouldn't do in a peace time.

There are volumes prophecy of Rome being invaded, that I will not touch this time. Only time can tell are they something to happen in real or not. And by whom. Why not to concentrate on the danger that the radical islamic movements in Northern Africa pose on the nearby Rome, than to contemplate a Cold War era scenario of Russia marching thru Europe after a successful first strike on USA.

Other events different from WW3 may play a role. Such as Et open manifestation in broad daylight over big cities, much more than "UFO". Or a number of issues connected with that. Are they good or bad. Is it connected to a rescue mission from planet Earth or a try to "help us here".

Meanwhile the church (catholic) will do better to hear the voices of the multitudes who want a change in quite many things. While some of the wanted changes seem not compatible with the (known part of the) Gospel, others do not have any controversies. As married priests and so on. Until the catholic church stays isolated in a tower with pyramidal structure that only knows command and obey style of ruling, nothing good will come for such kind of church in 21st century. Millions have left it and will be followed by other millions. Or perhaps entire dioceses will leave, while calling themselves catholic. The preservation of the status quo will be more disastrous than any radical change. John 23 started a process that should be continued. May be the most logical outcome is Vatican-3 called by the next pope, whoever he might be. Even on Day 1 of his papacy from the balcony of St Peter. After which he goes to internet - intranet satellite connection of Vatican with all bishops of the world, and calls for immediate consecration of Russia. (if Fatima texts presented to us are real at all, something that I start doubting in it. The bishops don't do something that has never been asked for by OL or what?)
edit on 10-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

The election of Francis I is definitively the news of 2013, First Pope that is non European in History, also first that was born in the southern Hemisphere, First coming from the Americas, and also First Jesuit elected in all the History to be Pope.

He was never one of the Papabili, but he caught the attention of many people for his simplicity, for his direct treatment with the people, a man without protocols, as a cardinal never traveled in his own car but in bus, in direct contact with the People almost daily.

This is a Pope relatively young under the standards of what we have seen in this millenium with liberal ideas but great ability to deal with any kind of people.

He has chosen the name of Francis, in homage to St Francis of Assisi, the founder of an order that traditionally has been considered rival of the Jesuits, one of the great Pastors of the Catholic church in a very difficult time for the church in the upper middle age.

www.cnn.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.npr.org...

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness, February 20th 2013:
I can see that 2013 can be the year for the possible election of a candidate of convergence, somebody with not enough support to be a strong Papabili, but that can catch the attention of some of the ones are now, possibly a Cardinal or Catholic Patriarch with not too much great experience in the Vatican hierarchy although good culture, especially a Polyglot

The Angel of lightness, March 3th 2013:
Now, I also have the impression or the intuition that we are not going to see an easy return of the Papacy to Italian hands, in spite of all what is currently said in many media, to the contrary, I perceive great consensus into give the opportunity of to carry this great responsibility to some Cardinal coming from a country that never before have had such privilege.

I also have seen in my visions on this event a man relatively young, that means not close to eighty, being elected Pope. He might speak at least three languages fluently and he is not definitively coming from a conservative background, as it was the case of Benedict XVI or John Paul II. This New pope will be a man of new ideas, but at the same time able to deal with the people of the old guard of the Vatican.

Another hint that I feel important to identify this Pope is that he speaks without difficulty one Romance Language, apart of the Latin of course.

Finally he might come from a land separated of Rome by sea, he is going to watch the ocean for considerable time from the airplane window before to arrive to Italy for the conclave. He is not expected to be the chosen one, in fact he is just planning his vote.

He probably will not rule with a name already used by the last Popes, but he consider to honor the name of a Pastor of very difficult times of the past, somebody that left a deep personal mark in the Church.

edit on 3/13/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Finally he might come from a land separated of Rome by sea, he is going to watch the ocean for considerable time from the airplane window before to arrive to Italy for the conclave. He is not expected to be the chosen one, in fact he is just planning his vote.

He probably will not rule with a name already used by the last Popes, but he consider to honor the name of a Pastor of very difficult times of the past, somebody that left a deep personal mark in the Church.

edit on 3/13/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

Congratulations my friend... You really know some amazing things .. I hope that you can help others with the knowledge you have...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

I would want to congratulate among all the many replies that were posted in this thread, since he was the only intuitive that was able to foresee or suspect that March 13th 2013 was going to be a unique day in History, although he was not sure of what was going to occur.

However, Alex decided to post his insights here in this thread of the election of the New Pope and it is interesting to see that precisely Pope Francis I was elected on that precise day.

To be sincere I didn't expect to have a so rapid election of a Pope, in the first day of the Conclave and in the first ballot of the day.

The Angel of Lightness

Post by alex45 on March 12th 2013
I noticed that tomorrow is March, 1st, 2013, i.e. 1.3.13. DOUBLE 13. The day of the 13th, i.e. Jesus-Christ. At this date the church is empty and should be washed. And so it begins the sedevacante. I noticed that the end of the mayan calendar is the 13.0.0.00 baktuns, the day of the Return of Quetzalcoatl. I find this very striking...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Another forum member that came frequently with very interesting posts to this thread , 2012NewStart, was also the perhaps the only person that, with a comment that possibly was not intended to be definitive forecast, gave correctly the name of the new Pope with almost one month in advance.

Here it is the post that was unfortunately replied not in this thread, but in other one of this same forum:

Congratulations to 2012NewStart for that incredible question that became an outstanding forecast on the precise name of the Cardinal that was elected New Pope.

2012NewStart February 19th 2013
AFter Peter Turscson interview of Voice of America, now Brazilian Odilio Sherer gives interview to Fox news. Both speak in the style of, not the personality, not the country, not the age are important... Pardon me? And what is then important? Are they both pressed to step back with their candidatures for pope? Maradiaga of Honduras, outspoken critic on many hot questions, is accused of anti semitism and support of right wing coup in Hodnuras. So we are left with nobody to present the relatively liberal Latin America? Perhaps the ultra-conservative Bergoglio of Argentine is a suitable candidate for the church' hierarchy?

In the only aspect that perhaps I believe he might be somewhere wrong is that Jorge Bergoglio, today HH Pope Francis I, can be considered as an ultraconservative person, I am under the impression that he is very concerned, before to be even ordered Cardinal, with many social causes in Argentine, he wants to return to the Church a more important social role.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/14/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am so glad and thankful to the merciful Lord, that He gave in my lifetime to witness the election of Petrus Romanus. That illuminated church, and the humble person who emerged after overwhelming vote of cardinals, cheered by thousands, who bowed to them in expectation they pray to God for him before he gave his first blessing Urbi et Orbi.

Some 20 years ago never imagined it will happen so soon. I never imagine d also that instead of an Era of Peace after the fall of communism, there will be a worldwide economic catastrophe that resembles the one in 1929. And once in, I didn't expect to survive it to the end.

Hope the merciful Lord will give to all of us to see the "new heaven and new earth" soon, that Peter speaks of in his second letter.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not much to add,other then your words of wisdom have
Prevailed.
The only name he should have taken was "Pope
Atlas"! Not trying to be mean,but coming to a world wide institution
that is out of control. Although,I do like his chosen name that rightly
Fits his actions when as a Cardinal in Argentina.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Hi Dear Readers,

Yes, we are all very excited with this so interesting election of Pope, few people have lived something like this really since many generations.

However, let me confess that I was wrong of what I posted in the first minutes after the election, and it is very important to clarify that Francis I is the first Jesuit in History to be elected Pope but he is not the first Non European Pope in History:

Actually this is the 11th non-European Pope in the Church’s history, the previous ones were:

1 Israelian, 2 Palestinians, 4 Syrians, 1 Turkish, 1 Lybian and 1 Algerian.

They were, in historical order:

1) Saint Peter: Bethsaida, modern-day Israel(33 – 64 A.D.)
2) Pope Saint Evaristus: Bethlehem, modern-day West Bank (97 – 105)
3) Pope Saint Anicetus: Emesa (today known as Homs), Syria (155 – 166)
4) Pope Saint Victor I: Leptis Magna, modern-day Libya (189 – 199)
5) Pope Saint Miltiades: Somewhere in North Africa (311 – 314)
6) Pope Theodore I: Jerusalem, modern-day Israel and West Bank (642 – 649)
7) Pope John V: Antioch, then Syria but today part of Turkey (685 – 686)
8) Pope Sisinnius: Syria (708)
9) Pope Constantine: Syria (708 – 715)
10) Pope Gregory III: Syria (731 – 741)

Chances are that possibly there were others that perhaps are not now in the list, correctly identify as
Europeans, we know for instance of 20 Greek Popes, that actually might have come from different regions of the Byzantine empire.

This is my source of information:

www.washingtonpost.com...

and here is the list of all the Popes, for the ones of you interested into investigate if there were more
non Europeans:

www.newadvent.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here the list of the Greek Popes:
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your participation in this Thread along
this so unique conclave.

sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/16/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks Angel
7) Pope John V: Antioch, then Syria but today part of Turkey (685 – 686)

certainly not Turkish because the Ottoman (Turks) come in Asia Minor centuries later and invaded those Christian lands lands from Byzantium, as we know from history. None of the 7 churches in the Apocalypse located there survived, btw. But I think they disappeared earlier, probably melted into the Byzantium church with see of Constantinople.

Antioch is an old city and the first see of Peter, where he had apostolic descendants up until today, the several patriarchs of Antioch (today they reside in Damascus Syria).

It is good to know the history of the Roman see of Peter that there were several Syrian and Antioch popes.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Is pope Francis - Petrus Romanus? While there is not certainty and agreement between ctaholic nowaday scholars of prophecy, I think he rather is. Because there aren't other popes mentioned by St Malachi. I expected other scenarios, incl. 2012 cataclysm that would postpone that prophecy too. But now here we go, we just witnessed the election of the last pope in the list! Whatever it could mean for the world's future.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Incredible.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeryLastProphet
www.forumgarden.com...

On that forum, the reply given to the post (which this post copies) is "You really need to get out more. You're not well".
The poster on that forum is labelled as a seniormember "with no status".

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Dear Readers,

This eve of new Year is a good moment of reflection and meditation, and nothing better to do that than invoking Gods protection through the caplet of the Divine Mercy.

www.youtube.com...

Lets pray for the strength and illumination that His Holyness the Pope Francis I will need to have in order to overcome the so difficult moments approaching for the the world and to fulfill the mission that God has given to him to lead his Church through this next 2014.

This is going to be a time of tremendous challenge, a time of conflict and a lot of turmoil, especially in Europe, middle east and the Mediterraneum and I a afraid that This Pontificaite will have a lot of trouble to deal with and an extremely high personal risk to affront in his so difficult task to try to refrain the strong winds of war that the world will experience.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

Matthew 8:23-27
New King James Version (NKJV)
Wind and Wave Obey Jesus

23 Now when He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him. 24 And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. 25 Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, “Lord, save us! We are perishing!”

26 But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?” Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. 27 So the men marveled, saying, “Who can this be, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?”

Mark 4:35-40
New King James Version (NKJV)
Wind and Wave Obey Jesus

35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.” 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”

39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”[a]

edit on 12/31/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Angel of light, I appreciate your views.

However we should keep in mind the Gospels that reached us are those that reached the Nicaea council in 4th century called by (still pagan) emperor Constantine. They were not the full records of the life and the words of Our Lord Jesus. I don't talk of apocrypha so much, rather than about those words, acts and knowledge that never made it to a preserved document till Nicaea for any reason. Let alone the possibility of deliberate cleansing and destruction of texts, as later is witnessed to be done with "heretic" arian texts to be eradicated from "historic record".

Why I say that? Because all we see and have today as Gospel and tradition may appear to be a tiny percent of the real picture. "If all the words of Jesus were written the whole world wouldn't contain the books" writes John. Today in the information age it surely could contain the books and testimony. We want to know more than what we already know. Perhaps important facts and words will clear the way ahead of us. Will show us where the mistakes lay in the uneasy history of the Christian Churches. Will have a fresh start if you will. Do we have the strength to face the reality of Jesus and not the image of historical Jesus that is molten so much in all those centuries? Do the leaders have that strength? I believe the crossroad of humanity that it finds itself at the first quarter of 21st century on so many vital questions, will lead to crossroad decisions also in the religion.
edit on 5-1-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
double post, sorry
edit on 5-1-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Dear 212newstar,

The Key of the Old testament is to begin from Ezechiel book, that is the one that gives clear light of what of what appears published in that section of the Bible came really from God, through his trully prophets, and what was added by other people along 20 centuries. After Ezechiel,read Elijah (1st and 2nd book of Kings, Malachi book and Chronicles) and after him Isaiah and Jeremiah.

Only if you follow that order it is easy to distinguish in the content of the first five books of bible in between what it was the actual original message and what it was added later along centuries by other people.

The key to understand the real meaning of the message that was left by Jesus is the Gospel of St John, then read gospel of St Marc, that is the eldest one of the synoptics, if you take it and do crossed references toward the other two canonical gospels everything make sense.

If after searched through all of them there are still questions without answer refer to the letters of the apostles, but beginning by the ones written by the half brothers of Jesus: St James and St Jude, and followed by the ones of St Peter. From that point you must read Acts of Apostles and if there are still doubts refer from there to the Letters of St Paul. Finally look for crossed references toward the minor gospels that are contained in the so called apocrypha.

Now the so called Apocrypha can not be read all at the same level there are books that are more reliable than others,

1) The gospels of the infancy of Jesus : Infancy Gospel of James (also called the "Protoevangelium of James") and Infancy Gospel of Thomas, and on their later combination into the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew (also called the "Infancy Gospel of Matthew" or "Birth of Mary and Infancy of the Saviour").

The other significant early infancy gospels are the Syriac Infancy Gospel, the History of Joseph the Carpenter and the Life of John the Baptist.

2) The gospels of the first jewish Christian communities:

Gospel of the Ebionites - 7 quotes cited, all by Epiphanius
Gospel of the Hebrews - 7 quotes survive, six of them by Jerome
Gospel of the Nazarenes - 30 quotes survive in works by Jerome and Origen

Everything else in the apocrypha is less reliable, including of course the gnostic gospels.

The key to understand the prophecies of Bible about our time or future is by reading first the book of Daniel, then the eschatological discourse of Christ in synoptic gospels (St Mathew, St Marc and St Luke) and then the apocalypsis of St John.

To Read the Bible in the correct order is very important, since not all the books have the same weight of validation, and the ones I have mentioned to be read before, are the ones that are less poluted of things added by other people, contaminating the original message.

What happen if you find a contradiction in between two different parts of the Bible? follow the version that is written in the book that has more weight of validation in the order I have given here.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/17/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
it is strange though Jesus didn't write a line, or some of His disciples to write down at the same time the Master was speaking to the crowds. Or when the Master talked to them in private. Time gap between Jesus' time and the time of the first survived documents is just too big, everything could be "justified" in that way, in that environment, in illiteracy, in persecutions. Perhaps nobody expected there would be common people fairly well informed of all that and allowed to ask these questions. I don't want to enter more in history, that has nothing in common with the promised God's kingdom. Saying that, I remain open to new developments, new ancient texts discovered, and even new apparitions and revelations that would be properly authenticated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join