It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the Shadows we Cast - Why do we doubt Prophecy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
How do you see prophecy?

This depends on the premise you work from. You can only see what you are prepared to see. This, then, depends on how you see free will. God allows free will for a reason. The same reason that you cannot see light is the same reason God allows evil to occur. Do you see light? No. The light shines all around you, yet you only see what light hits. In the same way, God reveals us by the light. Your premise may be that God uses the light to allow evil. Not so. Light is used to reveal what it hits. The evil that happens reveals those who commit it.

In the same way, light is cast by God in an image with a shadow. The image is the entire story of the universe. The shadows are the 3D objects moving in time. Just like your 2D shadow follows you along, you are the 3D shadow of time (4th Dimension) you follow along with. The shadow is cast down from the higher dimension by virtue of the one producing the image. God produces the whole, but the parts (Humanity) then cast the image below by limited free will. We can read God's intention from above by seeing ourselves as the light he shines to this dimension. That light is there to show us our own inner natures. As we cast our own shadows, God reads us by that light. Our own light then allows us to show our own casting of shadows down through the harmonies of dimensional space and time. We become the shadows we cast. Those images can be changed.

Your premise may be that God is casting our shadows. Not so. How can God know beginning to end? The image used for us to ride the wave of creation along in time is the dimension above casting us as its shadow. You might doubt this can happen, but an investigation into 2D, 3D and 4D spaces and how shadows are created will show that I am correct.

For instance. If you are a 4D entity, you can move to the room where I am sitting and appear as a 3D object. You would look at me a dimension below and see me all the way around. I would see you from the front 2D surface I could see. I would need to walk around you to see the entire 3D shadow. You don't need to walk around me. Additionally, you could see all my time spaces before and after. When I entered the bathroom and then this room, you would see the entire thing at once. I can only see where I am presently. As a 4D object, you are located in multiple places at once.

What is the 5th dimension? This is a probability space where all things that are possible are located. Multiple 4D spaces are then seen from the same perspective above and below. You, as a 4D entity, would see the probability of what would happen in slices, just like we see time in slices. To a degree, our own minds can see before and after, but only as shadows before and beyond. You can envision the future, but only as a shadow of probability. You can view the past, but only by the shadow of it falling behind.

Don't doubt that God can see us all at once. He draws the future into the past so we see it coming from both directions. Additionally, the Word that produces us is energy in the form of information. Again, simply investigate what current science says and you see that I am correct. Just like the programmer outside the monitor knows what is on the hard drive as he programs it, he also knows the Sims Character is a 2D object collapsing the wave function of the memory location he needs in order to see the part of the world he is in. Why do we limit God if we know this is possible? Additionally, he makes it clear this is the case.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The WORD is information. DNA is the shadow of the word used to produce our existence. 22 proteins render our material body from DNA. There are 46 Chromosomes. 2 pairs of 22 with 2 sex chromosomes (one from each parent). The body is a duality with concrete and abstract reasoning. There are 22 letters in Hebrew. There are 24 in Greek. Hebrew is concrete, based on nature, and Greek is abstract mathematical. Put them together and you have the same shadow following the consciousness.

When the two become one, a new thing is created. When the sun and moon come together, life is possible on Earth from the interplay of light and shadow. When the sperm and egg come together, this is the shadow of the husband and wife in love. When the baby is born, it is both sides of the brain at once; both parents at once; both emotional and reasonable; both consciousness and subconsciousness; both awake and asleep. It has a soul and spirit. When the two become one, the soul loves the Spirit of God and the shadow of this union then creates the next step in the tree of life. The mothers womb is the shadow of the water. The water of our body is the shadow of the womb of the Earth.

Prophecy is a shadow of things to come. Light reveals what it hits. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. Water softens clay and allows the heart to be conformed by the potter.

John 7:38

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

Isaiah 64

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.
7 No one calls on your name
or strives to lay hold of you;
for you have hidden your face from us
and have given us over to our sins.
8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.

What is our promise?

The light overcomes the darkness. No more shadows.

Revelation 21

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Light can never fully overcome darkness. There has to be balance in nature.
edit on 12-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Light can never fully overcome darkness. There has to be balance in nature.
edit on 12-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Light cannot be absorbed without limit. Even in our nature governed by law, this is true. Darkness can only occur when there is absence of light or when the material it hits absorbs photons. This brings it back to the fact that light cannot be absorbed without limit. The conservation of energy denies the possibility of light being totally eliminated, but given a strong enough signal, darkens can be eliminated. Objects that absorb light then emit it as heat. I assume that darkness being eliminated is the removal of the veil that keeps us from seeing the full spectrum.

Currently, we are restricted, but the veil was torn. In the Bible, light is the same as knowledge and the ability of light to reveal what is hidden. Additionally, the Bible states that nothing will be hidden. All will be revealed.

edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What I suspect has happened is that the darkness has gotten so thick, that the light there is, has trouble shining through it.

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
Aristotle Onassis

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

source

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

No, we are not the shadow, our bodies and the world around us is the shadow, our spirit is the shadow-caster. Our consciousness is God, the world is only the projection of God that it experiences itself through.

To lift the "veil" is to look behind it. What is the veil? The image/shadow that we perceive, it hides what is hidden "behind" it. What's behind it? Your soul, the thing that perceives and creates the image.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

But it has, through you and me and everyone else. Your consciousness is the light, the image that you function with and through.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Are you not ashamed that...you give no attention or thought to truth and understanding and the perfection of your soul? - Socrates

Perhaps his words may shed some illumination...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, we are not the shadow, our bodies and the world around us is the shadow, our spirit is the shadow-caster. Our consciousness is God, the world is only the projection of God that it experiences itself through.

To lift the "veil" is to look behind it. What is the veil? The image/shadow that we perceive, it hides what is hidden "behind" it. What's behind it? Your soul, the thing that perceives and creates the image.

You just restated the OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So where does your belief in Jesus being the only begotten son come from? Or do you believe that?
edit on 13-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So where does your belief in Jesus being the only begotten son come from? Or do you believe that?

Yes. Colossians 1 gives the description of the Son as the first born over all creation. The Hebrew version of this is Adam Kadmon, the primordial soul of all life in the universe. The esoteric version of this is involution and evolution. I have a thread on this: Involution Evolution

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

If we are of the same "loaf" as Jesus, then how is he the only begotten son? As I said, Paul does speak truth in that passage, but when you factor in his other teachings, the truth of it is distorted. The "Son" that he speaks of is not Jesus alone, but everyONE (singular, since we are all One).

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If we are of the same "loaf" as Jesus, then how is he the only begotten son? As I said, Paul does speak truth in that passage, but when you factor in his other teachings, the truth of it is distorted. The "Son" that he speaks of is not Jesus alone, but everyONE (singular, since we are all One).

Is God a man? No. Jesus was one of us, but is all of us additionally. God is not limited in any way. I would assume that the Son of God is only limited by the Father. If we are the body and Christ is the head, this is only symbolic of a relationship. Just like you are 50 trillion cells, I assume that the Son of God is not the type of entity we might imagine apart from the one body he occupied in the first century. This is the mystery under the veil. The veil has only been torn. I doubt that either of us will see the truth here. We are too limited to conceptualize it apart from the concept of involution and evolution narrowing it down a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Was god a man? Are you really asking that question? In your opinion, Jesus (a man) was god. You keep contradicting yourself. If god is not a man then Jesus was not god, according to your logic. Yet you believe he was. Ever heard of doublethink? Because what you just said is a PERFECT example of it.

If we are all One, then I am everyone else as well, and everyone is me, and you and everyone else too. You have a good understanding of Jesus' message, yet it is still distorted by Paul's teachings. If Jesus was one of us then we are also one of him, so if he is all of us then so are we.

You and I think along the same lines on a lot of things, the only difference is I have left Paul and his teachings behind, you have not. Until you realize that Paul was not who he claimed to be, you will be stuck and unable to comprehend the truth, and that is that we are all God, not just Jesus and Jesus alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Was god a man? Are you really asking that question? In your opinion, Jesus (a man) was god. You keep contradicting yourself. If god is not a man then Jesus was not god, according to your logic. Yet you believe he was. Ever heard of doublethink? Because what you just said is a PERFECT example of it.

If we are all One, then I am everyone else as well, and everyone is me, and you and everyone else too. You have a good understanding of Jesus' message, yet it is still distorted by Paul's teachings. If Jesus was one of us then we are also one of him, so if he is all of us then so are we.

You and I think along the same lines on a lot of things, the only difference is I have left Paul and his teachings behind, you have not. Until you realize that Paul was not who he claimed to be, you will be stuck and unable to comprehend the truth, and that is that we are all God, not just Jesus and Jesus alone.

You assume. My opinion is that Jesus was revealed by his relationship to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

---Verse 24 now goes on to show the relationship of Jesus to the Father and the Godhead of the trinity.

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

If / Then statements only appeal to linear logic in a circle. Think dimensionally by unifying lower axioms into higher single axioms. Intuitionistic logic has its place, but not when it comes to understanding a single God, but many parts to the body. Fellowship is the key to why, but separation and rising back to unity from multiplicity is the mechanism for autonomous beings to exist that are different than the original. Snowflakes are unique, but they are still composed of water.

What else can water accomplish?

edit on 13-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't doubt prophecy, however we don't all "see" it the same. I tend to listen when you speak (type) though. You are a great teacher and one who sees things in a different light and I for one like your view.

I also agree we are the shadows we cast.

I don't think Jesus is God, like most assume anyway. He, in my opinion is our representative on Earth. God being the singularity and Jesus being his son as we are all his sons and daughters. The veil comes and goes...

Being made in his image we may have attributes in our true form just like God, our father. We are made of star dust so I tend to believe God is a "force of nature".

Jesus being the first and the last (adam/man). He is the one (also collective) who "finished" the experience (for all of us). There are no words truer than "Thy will be done". If you are like me, you believe its done. finished.

I guess I see from a metaphysical point of view. I like how Manly Hall equates it in his, " Philosophy of Life".

Its a good read, I think you will enjoy it.

livinginpeace-thenaturalstate.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We can be of one... but not one. I am not you and you are not me. This is evident. When we transform and go back to where we came from, we will still not be one. I have tried to understand this concept, but it doesn't take hold in my mind as accurate. No offense to anyone reading. I may be wrong... not even caring to be right, just being honest.

We are all truly unique to another and made "special". We have our own place in the universe especially for us.

Mankinds experience is a separate one for each although we effect each other far more than what we realize.

Jesus shows us in the writings that he is the son of God and said we are the same as him. He actually says we will do far greater things than he.

He being the first and last man makes me think that he came for a purpose, just as we all do. He came and finished what he started just as we all must do. Evolve... and reach at-one-ment. Being one with our father does not mean going back to the godhead and losing an individual identity, it means we have reached the evolve-ment of this experience as man.

If it werent for the human experience we would not know a thing about a thing. But... through human experience we can not only learn but grow in the spirit all the way to atonement. Being one with God and knowing as Jesus knew. His veil did not come and go... his last experience as Jesus showed his veil was completely lifted. Some people call this enlightenment.

Many worlds, many species, many experiences to embark upon.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You're only looking at the surface here. Yes, we are all unique, but doesn't that uniqueness also mean that in a deep sense, we are the same? We all experience fear, joy, sadness, embarrassment, etc. which all originate from the source. We are all unique extensions of this source, but we are still all the source.

We all consist of the same spirit, though from different perspectives. If you stop focusing on the physical world and our physical differences, you will see that we are all the same on the inside, the essence of the source (us) is the same, originating from the same point. We are One, only from unique perspectives.

Yes, it's an oxymoron, but so is everything else. Light/dark big/small etc. You can't appreciate (have) one without the other to contrast it. Life is meaningless if there is no other life to interact with, so life is diverse out of necessity. In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Light cannot overcome darkness because there is nothing to 'overcome'.

"overcoming" is just another idea. "Light" is just the appearance of form. Darkness (formlessness) can never be harmed. It is eternal, constant, and always watching the light that comes and goes.

The light appears and disappears, the match is lit and burns out, but the darkness is always there silently watching...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The light appears and disappears, the match is lit and burns out, but the darkness is always there silently watching...

i am the darkness and i see your form casting a shadow in the light.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How can you not doubt prophecy?

The answer of prophecy if done correctly lies in the right interpretation and translation.
The tool of interpretation is not given but is left to free will.

Hundreds if not thousands of people claimed to be prophets in the past and were just wrong about their visions of the future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join