It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

www.free-hdwallpapers.com...

"Innocence is our first smile that we give to the sun when we are born and the first smile that sun is giving to us each time when we reborn."

Each child in this world is 'Innocence' and that is the only wealth which we have and if we understand this then we are living on the richest planet in Universe.

If we could gather all the smiles of children in the world in one place ,that place for sure will be Paradise on Earth because the light will smile to us and everything will be filled with Golden light by lighting everything in gold.

An innocent tear of a child cannot be measured in carats because her value has the purity of an unmeasured feeling of... Innocence.

Each and every one of us want at a certain moment in time to feel the return to innocence.

Because innocence is pure Life before birth of Life without innocence and the measure of life without innocence is Time itself.

The innocent smile of nature is like an innocent smile of a child because Nature in her innocence passing make the flowers and the trees and bees and all creatures of Earth to smile with innocence.

We cannot stay forever beautiful although we want but nature does remain forever beautiful in her innocence.

www.fanpop.com...

Because Even if a flower dies she will remain forever beautiful when she rebirth like a child's smile that remain forever beautiful in our hearts or in the "Beautiful hearts of the future" that will come with innocence to give their first smile to the sun....after that innocent flower dies with an...innocent smile.

The innocent beating of the wings of a butterfly can bring again that innocent smile on our face that we once had and then for one second we are young again without knowing but with a feeling in our hearts ...a feeling of innocence.

"If you want to see and feel happiness then never make an innocent child to cry and the gift that you will receive will be...innocence."

Give to an innocent child an innocent flower and in front of your eyes will open the gates of heaven from where the innocence is coming.

ultimate-wallpaper.com...

Because innocence knows only few words which are...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And after a while you start to see the harsh reality, you step out of ignorance and innocence, you face it and decide what you make of it.You fail, you become succes, in the end you will die and the state of ignorance and innocence will return after your dead body has rotten and have been spread over earth, returning to the state you were before, becoming unconsciouss star dust once again. Or?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Or?
....Innocence.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Beautiful...just simply beautiful.

This thread was needed. Thank you.

Peace and love to you my friend
-nat the blue cat-

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
innocence is something i highly cherish... my kids... to think i am bringing up two children in this current world we live in is depressing to say the least,,, I wish that innocence were longer lasting.... but thank you, very nice video and words

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Beautiful...just simply beautiful.

This thread was needed. Thank you.
Thank you Natalia for your recomforting and beautiful words.

I am glad I brought a plus of fresh air from the mountains and fields of innocence.

Be blessed with love and peace my friend .

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

I wish that innocence were longer lasting.... but thank you, very nice video and words
Thank you my friend for your words and...have no fear this world will know innocence once again...I am sure of this.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Innocence is great when you are a kid but if you act that way as an adult they give you meds and say you have some sort of disease.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Innocence is great when you are a kid but if you act that way as an adult they give you meds and say you have some sort of disease.

Thats the truth right there...
Its a shame.... this is the main reason i choose not to go out and "socialize" with todays society.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
To look in the eyes of an innocent child that is offering you a flower can make you a kid again and if you will offer a smile then you will return to innocence...even just for a second.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
innocence is something i highly cherish... my kids... to think i am bringing up two children in this current world we live in is depressing to say the least,,, I wish that innocence were longer lasting.... but thank you, very nice video and words

Then make it longer lasting. Protect your children for as long as you can; feed innocence. For if we grow innocence in the world, darkness will fade and depression lift.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
And after a while you start to see the harsh reality, you step out of ignorance and innocence, you face it and decide what you make of it.You fail, you become succes, in the end you will die and the state of ignorance and innocence will return after your dead body has rotten and have been spread over earth, returning to the state you were before, becoming unconsciouss star dust once again. Or?

The enlightened state or reaching enlightenment has been described as a return to innocence.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The unfortunate parts are two fold, the way I see them.

First, innocence, though at many times in the adult life enviable, is ill equipped to make informed decisions based on the true nature of our reality at this time on the earth. "Nature is a bitch", so to speak.

Second, the worst problem with a state of innocence in this world, is that it will be violated by an outside force; if not our fellow man, then nature herself with eventually do the job. Of course, to return to this state of innocence must be weighed against the desirability of its eventual violation. I for one would not want to go back to any point in my past, regardless of how heavy the nostalgia presses upon me. I would much rather be here in the moment I am, with a full and rich experience of life.

Our innocence means nothing to us until it is violated, never to return to us again. Don't forget that innocence is not a single wall, either. Its violation comes in stages, in many different moments of our lives and the potential for its violation can occur and does occur up until and including the moment that we die. Life is only as full as it can be if you expose yourself to all (“good” and “bad”), and savour and relish good and evil. We are only complete when we can own our evil.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by llBll

Thank you for the vid llBll and here is the State of Grace I mean the state of Innocence.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

"Innocence is our first smile that we give to the sun when we are born and the first smile that sun is giving to us each time when we reborn."

Innocence is also the first view in the mirror and recognizing oneself, it can happen in broad daylight or in spaces devoid of all light.

Because innocence knows only few words which are...

It's not the words, it's how to arrange them, the order of things.

www.free-hdwallpapers.com...

Yeah it looks all innocent until you put some male energy in there and it'll grow up and some day things are not going to look so innocent.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Do we lose our innocence or does it just get hidden under layers of accumulated 'muck' ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Do we lose our innocence or does it just get hidden under layers of accumulated 'muck' ?

Innocence was never ours to own or keep. It is a natural starting point for growth, unfortunately that may encompass the opposite- guilty (corruption of a good and true soul) and its aftermaths.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Innocence was never ours to own or keep. It is a natural starting point for growth, unfortunately that may encompass the opposite- guilty (corruption of a good and true soul) and its aftermaths.

Umm I don't know - I think innocence is exactly who we are - the rest is toxic layering.
Our essence is who we are - not our personality or our body or our achievements.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Umm I don't know - I think innocence is exactly who we are - the rest is toxic layering.
Our essence is who we are - not our personality or our body or our achievements.

You are speaking of the soul/spirit not residing in a body. When it resides within a physical body/brain (matter) it accumulates Karmic layering, deeds past lives, deeds present gone wrong and is a Labrea Tar pit of muck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join