It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea believed to have carried out 3rd nuke test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

North Korea apparently conducted a widely anticipated nuclear test Tuesday, strongly indicated by an "explosion-like" earthquake that monitoring agencies around the globe said appeared to be unnatural.

See link :

www.cbc.ca...

Apparently this test is 3 times stronger than the last one... so time to keep an eye on those Richter scales i guess?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
allready posted 4 hours ago

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

"If confirmed as a nuclear test, this act would constitute a clear threat to international peace and security, and challenges efforts made to strengthen global nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation, in particular by ending nuclear testing," TDoth said.

Where is the UN and it's big mouth when it comes to states like Israel, who have a massive contingent of nuclear arms and can't seem to stay at peace with their neighbors long enough to rub one out ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

Thank you for underlying this... oh nuts, for a crap reason i always get things wrong!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

"If confirmed as a nuclear test, this act would constitute a clear threat to international peace and security, and challenges efforts made to strengthen global nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation, in particular by ending nuclear testing," TDoth said.

Where is the UN and it's big mouth when it comes to states like Israel, who have a massive contingent of nuclear arms and can't seem to stay at peace with their neighbors long enough to rub one out ?

Hi HIWATT,

May i ask you why you are getting all strung up about Israel, what have they got to do with this situation? And why do you get all stroppy about the UN having a big gob? (or mouth if you wish)

In my own personal opinion, i don't really care about the bullying state of Israel anymore and they do not have anything to do with what is actually going on in North Korea and my OP??? methinks???

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

join