It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show "Strip This City" Gives Terrorists Blue Prints For Attacking Our Cities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just came across this new show tonight.... and I laughed & laughed, & then cried.

WHAT....A...JOKE, on us all, right in our faces!

How many stories have we all heard about innocent citizens being harassed for "taking pictures" outside in major cities at monuments or gov't facilities? People have been arrested for such things. Can't take photos of these areas because.... THE TERRORISTS could use that against us!

Rrrrrright. So why not make a weekly show that dissects these cities right down to the underground access panels and interiors of critical structures like bridges and skyscrapers!
"Are you freaking kidding me!!"... as Drinking with Bob would say.

Here's the show:
science.discovery.com...

According to this link, this is also a show in the UK released in late 2012:
www.imdb.com...

So the USA & UK, who are spending trillions fighting terrorism, supposedly, are also endorsing shows that give supposed terrorists and open invitation and schematics of major cities and infrastructures?

THEY... the governments... ARE the frikken terrorists, that's why they don't care about such world wide broadcasted TV shows. They know the "terrorism" joke is on us, and what better way of making fools of us all by having shows like these on national television while imprisoning citizens for taking simple photos of buildings and monuments.

I'm getting really close to losing it on the next brain dead TV head that gets in my face talking about, "we got to fight the terrorists over there so they don't attack us here.... those soldiers are fighting for our freedoms here..."

Us being over there in their countries doing the old Nazi Germany thing IS what will make them want to come here and attack us.... and shows like this, are all they need to see to know how and where to hit us, WHEN enough of them have had enough of us over there droning their children and neighbors.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So by your logic we should also get rid of Google Earth and all other online maps?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
So by your logic we should also get rid of Google Earth and all other online maps?

Says the person who didn't watch the show or knows what I'm talking about.

Does Google Earth and those online maps show what's underground, or where secret access panels are to bridges and skyscrapers? Or do those maps give great detail about the weak spots of said structures?

This show sure does, down to the last bolts in suspension bridges.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I saw that show, I thought it was very detailed. If I were a terrorist, I could definitely use what's in the show to plan an attack. It's not the only show that gives too many details about infrastructure, but it did seem ridiculous now that you mention it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

sorry to break it to you buddy but those "secret" access panels are not so secret and there are layers of security to prevent an explosive devise from ever reaching that point.... if someone ever makes it that far theres no stopping it

any brain dead moron with an ounce of motivation to do so could have already........ maybe there just arent as many (or as well organized, funded, widespread, etc.) tearerists as youve been lead to believe
edit on 12-2-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OH NO!!!

The terrorists might use information!!!

Hide it!!!!!!!!!

You live in fear of the boogeymen, the joke is on you OP.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's comments like these that make me want to give up on you fools.

None of you watched the show yet are ready to make jokes & comments, typical.
The show is brand new, they are just getting started, I'm sure when your house or work place is on the show, showing how to best destroy the facility, then maybe it'll hit you through that cement of what this show is saying out loud.

And I never believed in the terrorist threat, I never met one personally, as far as I know, they don't exist.

They will soon though, real terrorists, who have the means of taking revenge on America/UK for the deaths of their families by our drones. Then we will really be in a serious lock down and freedoms will be a distant memory.

Fools.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

so you respond with an insane and delusional hypothetical
well you seem like a level headed and rational individual....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

So you're complaining about people talking pictures being arrested but you want this show censored?

And I never believed in the terrorist threat, I never met one personally, as far as I know, they don't exist.

I dunno, you sound pretty afraid to me.

They will soon though, real terrorists, who have the means of taking revenge on America/UK for the deaths of their families by our drones. Then we will really be in a serious lock down and freedoms will be a distant memory.

I thought you just said you didn't believe in the terrorist threat.

You're making NO sense. You're clearly terrified of some imaginary terrorist that doesn't exist yet, as you just said it.
edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

My responses are a result of the lunacy presented here in the form of brain dead lazy commenting. If a more intelligent response occurred that sparked an intelligent debate, I would respond cordially.

Instead I see instant ignorance and leaps of assumptions about my beliefs.

Those who know me here know I am not a believer in the 911 OS or that we are under constant threat of terrorist attacks. It's 99.9% false flag operations to lock us down.

This show isn't going to help terrorists really, but it IS a joke on us as far as the official story of "Can't take photos, can't post this or that, can't mention this or that, because.... terrorists!!!!" This show is an obvious "in our face" joke about all that BS about national security over infrastructure.

When you get what I'm saying, you'll get why I posted this.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

So you're complaining about people talking pictures being arrested but you want this show censored?

I dunno, you sound pretty afraid to me.

I thought you just said you didn't believe in the terrorist threat.

You're making NO sense. You're clearly terrified of some imaginary terrorist that doesn't exist yet, as you just said it.
edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

In the future.... the children of the parents we droned, WILL be looking for revenge. As of right now, there aren't that many with the ability to hit us hard. In the future is a different story.

I am complaining about taking pictures? Do you read whole sentences or just 2-3 words then reply?

I said the citizens are harrassed about such things, because of the terrorism excuse, yet shows like this can be broadcast freely.... but WE can't take a simple photo of a monument.

Jeezus, how much Aspartame and Fluoride is there in all your diets?

edit on 12-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

ive lurked here for years before becoming a member and frequently read entire threads without commenting
i know you better than you may realize
and i do understand why you are posting this and i still think its lacking because again these "secret" access panels are not in fact secret so this show is not providing information anyone with half a brain or an internet connection couldnt find out for themselves (regardless of what the official story is or isnt the information is public domain)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I see much more danger in Google Earth than in those few episode trailers you linked ... as they used a lot of CGI effects and such to make their 'show' whereas in Google Earth it's all REAL and right there, in 3D.

Now, if your anger is our not being allowed to take photos ... uuum, perhaps you should SHOW us (Americans) more on that side of your picture. I've read about the crazy stuff in England about photo taking (man in mall arrested for taking a photo of his child on a pay-ride ... a park bench with graffitti and such). But, uuum, on the American side of that ... we don't hear much.

Perhaps you would elaborate more there.

Thanks.

edit on 12/2/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

ive lurked here for years before becoming a member and frequently read entire threads without commenting
i know you better than you may realize
and i do understand why you are posting this and i still think its lacking because again these "secret" access panels are not in fact secret so this show is not providing information anyone with half a brain or an internet connection couldnt find out for themselves (regardless of what the official story is or isnt)

Did you watch the entire show? That's my 1st question.

What the show does is removed ground layers of structures and shows details of what's beneath. It peels off layers of buildings, bridges, roads, pipelines, etc. and also talks about weak spots and weight limits before collapses.

WHY?

If these western countries are so worried about terrorist threats, enough to take away their own citizens free-dumbs in the name of "better security".... why have a show like this?

I could care less if the show was censored or not, I hate censorship myself, but this is kind of blatant as far as the gov't not really caring or worrying about external terrorist threats on infrastructure. Yet, they say they do, and Executive orders and lock downs of freedoms still occur in terrorism's name.

That's my point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
science.discovery.com...

Just watched that and it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know about the Golden Gate Bridge, and surely nothing else I couldn't find on the internet. Do you really think the Bridge doesn't have huge security guarding its weak points?

OMG I found some blueprints on google aradersf.blogspot.com...

Layers of security in place to protect Golden Gate Bridge

This informal alliance met daily in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, and it acquired a formal name: the Golden Gate Bridge Security Coalition. Even now, more than a decade after the attacks, its core leaders continue to meet every other Tuesday "whether we need to or not," Witt said.

"There are very few places in the United States where you have so many jurisdictions overlapping," he said.

The five core coalition members are the California Highway Patrol, which is responsible for law enforcement; the bridge district police, who are responsible for traffic and visitor safety on the structure; the U.S. Coast
Guard, which patrols the water around the bridge; and the National Park Service and the U.S. Park Police, whose jurisdiction includes the land on both ends of the bridge.

The lead agency is the CHP, and the ex-officio head of the coalition whoever runs the CHP's Marin office in Corte Madera. For the past two years, the Marin commander has been Capt. Amy Mangan.

"All of us work very closely," she said. "We meet every other week and talk about things that have taken place over the past weeks and what will take place over the next two weeks. We're fantastic at sharing resources."

The separate bridge district police corps does not have the certification levels and law enforcement powers of sworn California peace officers, but they do nonetheless carry guns, much like park rangers.

The bridge cops must contend with hundreds of traffic collisions, stalled vehicles, suicidal jumpers, war protesters, college pranksters and assorted stuntpeople during the course of a year, as well as provide safety for dozens of permitted special events. After the 9/11 attacks, the bridge police expanded from 15 members to about 30.

"Security has become a greater concern," said bridge Sgt. Daniel Brown, 55, who was hired in 1976. "It's probably our No. 1 issue right now."

The core security coalition also confers with several allied agencies who would be first-responders in a disaster, including the Sausalito Police Department, the Marin County Sheriff's Office, the Southern Marin Fire Protection District and the San Francisco police and fire departments.

www.marinij.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'm sure El Queda is all over it; prepping thier shoe and underwear bombers to fumble again. Or maybe another car bomb with non-explosive fertilizer in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

But, uuum, on the American side of that ... we don't hear much.

Perhaps you would elaborate more there.

Mother of 3 Arrested for Taking Pictures of Tourist Attraction at Airport
www.murthalawfirm.com...

Woman Arrested, Detained For Days For Taking Photo Near Airport
www.aero-news.net...

Arrested For Taking Pictures; Tortured For Being ‘A Teabagger’
personalliberty.com...

That's just an effortless copy and paste of page 1 of a Google search.
There are plenty of these type of stories, not all make national headlines, most don't.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No need to watch it as IMDB link and your OP outlined what it's about. The "evil doers" were more than capable of terrorism before shows like this.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

So you think there are guards posted at the Golden Gate bridge??

Like I said, this show is just getting started... and you're still missing my point.
We are persecuted for nonsense photo taking, but detailed infrastructure can be on a weekly tv show.

And in today's Americanized internet, doing extensive Google searches for weak spots and detailed blue prints for secured structures can get one noticed by XYZ monitoring post 9-11 software. A good terrorist wouldn't make himself such an obvious target.... watching a tv show is pretty off the radar IMHO. Still not my point.

It's the same thing as having a show about rape or murders. And in the show, they show live murders and rapes and congratulate the assailants by promoting them as being awesome.
Then on the flip side, every single person who even talks about such things on Facebook are arrested within a day and locked away.

Not the best metaphor.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

and your point is? "security" is largely theater because people respond to appearances more than they do rational thought? thanks but im sure most if not all people here understand that at this point

doesnt change the fact that this information is public domain and has been since before 9/11 so this show doesnt change anything
(and im sure you realize those people were arrested to keep up the appearance that security was real and very strict and that most are not going to investigate further than the fact there were arrests which would make it fairly effective at doing its job which is to keep people calm.... so i really dont see the point of this thread because you know better i know better.... hell almost everyone reading this knows better and those that dont wont anytime soon)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join