It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show "Strip This City" Gives Terrorists Blue Prints For Attacking Our Cities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

No need to watch it as IMDB link and your OP outlined what it's about. The "evil doers" were more than capable of terrorism before shows like this.

Really? Do you really believe the 9/11 official story?

A REAL terrorist can do far more damage that a 9/11 blatant attack for show.
For instance, water supplies. No guards, cameras, nothing... a vile of whatever in the local drinking water supply can kill 1000s. Do that in multiple cities at the same time.... forgedaboudit!

Security is an Illusion. Shows like this are an obvious sign that "THEY" are not afraid or worried about that, but their words say otherwise.

9/11 was such an obvious inside job it's ridiculous, and the only "real" terrorists, are the ones we hired and now are creating through thoughts of vengance for what we are doing to them overseas.

edit on 12-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

you know better i know better.... hell almost everyone reading this knows better and those that dont wont anytime soon

If you know better, then why try to dissect my opinions down to a point of nonsense, when to many who actually believe the theater, don't know?This is for them, not you or me. They believe the OS for everything, and maybe need to see that these governments do NOT care about keeping infrastructures secure.

I'm not posting all this for those with eyes & ears that work. There are A LOT of asleeple people here who need a few epiphanies to snap them out of their trances. This show pissed me off... not for my own beliefs, but for those who still don't see the scam befalling them.

Please, if you don't want to be part of the solution to wake people up, don't piss on those of us trying to help others see what's going on.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Based on the second movie about SF I am assuming that you mean a terrorist like Lex Luther blowing up the tectonic plates in California.

Sure, I could see that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I think he's talking about someone placing bombs or whatever in key points of SF bridges and buildings, some they wouldn't normally know about without a show like this.... I think?

I get what your saying Jibby, though it may be hard for others to get your point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

Based on the second movie about SF I am assuming that you mean a terrorist like Lex Luther blowing up the tectonic plates in California.

Sure, I could see that.

Lex Luther already does that with HAARP.

I'm not the best at metaphors, or well versed thread making, my expertise is in seeing the BS within a system and exposing it for what it is, that's all. I'm a Systems Buster, and the terrorism threat system needs serious busting.

I just wanted to express the joke that it is on us all, and this show definitely reminded me of that anger I hold about such a system that's strangling us all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

no plenty get his point
but most are capable of understanding the fact that this show doesnt provide any information that couldnt be found elsewhere making this entire thread complete bull
if he wants to make a thread about the farce that is post 9/11 so be it ....but he should at least be honest about what it is he wants to discuss and try as much as possible to appeal to logic and reason rather than emotion like hes attempting to do in this thread by freaking people out over the possibility of a tearerist (i refuse to spell that word properly) threat

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

no plenty get his point
but most are capable of understanding the fact that this show doesnt provide any information that couldnt be found elsewhere making this entire thread complete bull
if he wants to make a thread about the farce that is post 9/11 so be it ....but he should at least be honest about what it is he wants to discuss and try as much as possible to appeal to logic and reason rather than emotion like hes attempting to do in this thread by freaking people out over the possibility of a tearerist (i refuse to spell that word properly) threat

I use to refuse to spell "terrorist" correctly too, echelon and all that bs.
Spell it like G.Dubya Bush says it... Tarrrist.

I apologize if I have "emotions" about the farce going on post 9/11. We all should be so angry, but we're not, which makes me even more emotional about it all.

I can't put it any other way than I have already, I don't articulate as well as many here, mouth noise & words are such an inefficient form of communication that I don't have mastered. I express my opinions about this show as being an obvious slap in our faces when it comes to "national security over infrastructure"....

I was not aware I could get detailed schematics of every bridge and building just by Googling it... is it really that easy? And would doing such searches NOT get me noticed on their radar? What's the point of the Patriot Act if such searches weren't flagged?

In a nutshell.... if "terrorism" was such a major problem and concern, why have a TV show that peels back the layers of all these structures and areas and point out their weak spots?
The answer.... it's because the impending "terrorism" threat on us all is a farce. The only people threatening our "freedoms" are the people running our countries..... PERIOD.

This show just proves the point that there is no real terrorist threat.
Or, it wouldn't exist because Homeland Security wouldn't allow such info to be broadcast. What's to come with this show should be even more ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I think he is being honest about the points he makes. I wasn't aware of all the details of San Fransisco before this episode, now I know alot about SF I never knew before. I didn't get P.O.'d about it like he did, but I get what he's saying.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

yeah but youre not a tearerist (or an engineer or architect) are you? the only reason you didnt know was because you werent interested enough to find out
that is the difference here

and yes jibbyjedi i get your point but ats is not the best platform because those set in their ways... are set in their ways and the question askers have asked their questions and you arent providing any new answers so youre essentially wasting your time (and honestly the information is not all that compelling because this is how security has worked for as long as we have had history of such concepts)
edit on 12-2-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

and yes jibbyjedi i get your point but ats is not the best platform because those set in their ways... are set in their ways and the question askers have asked their questions and you arent providing any new answers so youre essentially wasting your time

ATS is just a message board, it's not the best source for anything, but it is a source of info nonetheless. I've learned a great deal here, Phage for instance, he has debunked so many things with solid sources that I have changed my perspective on most space anomalies. He didn't change my opinion on alien life existing, but that's another topic.

I thought I was providing something "new" here, as in a new tv show, presenting ridiculously simple schematics for the laymen to understand. Not all of us are architects or engineers, or have instant access to such detailed infrastructure of major cities.

Why do all idiots on medications only do school shootings? Shows like this can bring about new ideas rather than the played out ones. I'm not saying censor the show, or hip hop lyrics, or violence in v.games, or any of that... I'm just saying, why give any of the idiots out there NEW ideas?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
My argument that there is no real terrorist threat is that if someone really wanted to hit us hard they could mark a day on a calendar and on that day have major infrastructure all over the place get blown up. Get guys working in the power plants and water treatment facilities, gas pipelines, aqueducts, communication facilities. If someone could do that then I would consider them a major threat.

Funding would be a problem but if you want us to believe that there is a serious existential threat to our society they would need major funding otherwise they wouldn't be such a threat. Guys who blow # up need to get paid in something or another.

However, since in reality they are a bunch of crazy radicals with a lot of desert and nowhere near enough money (even from saudi oil) to be a serious threat they are really just an Emmanuel Goldstein
edit on 12-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

yeah but youre not a tearerist (or an engineer or architect) are you? the only reason you didnt know was because you werent interested enough to find out
that is the difference here

and yes jibbyjedi i get your point but ats is not the best platform because those set in their ways... are set in their ways and the question askers have asked their questions and you arent providing any new answers so youre essentially wasting your time (and honestly the information is not all that compelling because this is how security has worked for as long as we have had history of such concepts)
edit on 12-2-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

I'm still getting the hang of this forum so bare with me.

I am not an engineer or architect, and you're right, I wasn't interested enough to learn about this stuff before I watched that show.
I am well researched in many areas though, self educated you could say. I specialize in psychology and social behaviors, and I am strongly against all the demoralizing influences in pop culture today, it's a major factor in America's decline.

TV is one of the worst influences on mankind, hands down. It is something that should be heavily moderated, it is great power, and with great power comes...blah blah blah, we all know. Yet TV is not treated as such is it? Snookie & Honey Boo Boo are 2 prime examples of an "anything & everything" context being allowed on mainstream television.

I'm not as passionate as JJ on this topic, but I do agree with him. This kind of information being presented doesn't just apply to foreign "terrorists" but can also be applied to homegrown future terrorists. The average male in America who is plotting a real attack may not do alot of research online but is heavily influenced by the TV programing. That being said, a show like this could bring about new ideas, like JJ said. I wouldn't write him or the thread as useless, it is a good point to mention, not sure if an entire thread about it is the best idea though.

Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

2 pennies accepted.
Thanks for your thoughts.

I think this thread has been misinterpreted and discarded at this point. I appreciate everyone's input both for & against my opinions. That's why I come here, to help the fools, and become less foolish myself.

But who is the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
....One of the most awesome SW quotes ever. I think of our soldiers fighting for corporations overseas every time I hear it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I get your point Jebby...It's cogent and expository of the times we live in. As to the mindset
of our peers, I don;t know how to fix that. The MSM utilizes the old adage "If you tell a lie often enough..."
Perhaps if we continue to "Tell the truth often enough..." it may work in reverse. S@F

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hey Bubba,

I have to hand it to you. I realize that this is kinda the equivalent of someone running in to the room just after Socrates died from the hemlock and shouting, "Wait! He's right!".

But you are mostly right.

Sorry it took so long. You are indeed a most excellent Fool amongst fools. Thanks for having a sense of humour.

See you,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So the logic is that terrorists watch television looking for weak points? That's why shows about weak points should be censored from the general public?

Wait a minute, do the terrorists subscribe to the Discovery channel? That's cable TV, not cheap. Maybe they could get a bootlegged DVD somewhere. I mean, they're terrorists, they're going to break all the laws they can find right? Oh no, that's an anarchist, my bad.

This just seems like disinfo advertising, plugging for a TV show. Newsflash: I don't believe in TV anymore, not Discovery channel either. NO, I don't have to watch TV to make life all better. You want to throw the T-word around some more, let's call those vegetable farmers called the media t-words. Big network corporations of big-buttistan, land of TV zombies.

Look, they already have you terrified. It's a TV show! It can't hurt you unless you believe it too much.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ugh! Dude you're here on ATS. Haven't you figured it out yet?

There are no terrorists, everything in the news is all fake. It's a horse and pony show.

There are no terrorists. Haven't you figured out who destroyed the world trade center?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Your point is valid, why keep citizens away from areas for security reasons, yet broadcast detailed info for the world. S&F for you good find.

Thank you

byGRACE

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

OP, I understand your point and appreciate you bringing that to light, like so many things that we overlook these day's, this is one I had not thought about but you are correct in that it show's exactly what you have stated
Ignore these people who are either brainwashed or just too lazy to try to really look into the point your making before they respond with a reply that only makes them look ignorant to those of us who see.

Keep the faith

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The show is on now im going to watch it very closely. Got the pen and paper for notes ill jot down and rewatch it. Maybe all the cards are on the table ill just have to see. Get back to you soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join