It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think civilians wont attack military people, you are wrong.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

To "balance" the power of the corporation, the best way to do this is to remove personhood from the corporation.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So the NWO wins...divide and conquer. Good for you, enjoy your impoverished life that you are going to give to yourself and your children !
Unions are not communism, it's just a way to balance the extreme power corporations have.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by brice

To "balance" the power of the corporation, the best way to do this is to remove personhood from the corporation.

What are you crazy? You have no idea what your talking about? Corporations have only had personhood a couple of years. The battle against corporate greed has been fought before and won before, and it was unions that made corporations divvy up part of their wealth with the workers. Before that there was extreme rich and extreme poverty nothing in the middle, unions (workers standing united) gave us that. Union power has diminished and the extremely wealthy are getting wealthier and the middle class is dwindling.....see a connection

"If capitalism is fair then unionism must be. If men have a right to capitalize their ideas and the resources of their country, then that implies the right of men to capitalize their labor."
Frank Lloyd Wright

I think we are getting off topic so make a quick rebuttal if you can and lets get on topic.
cheers,
brice

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice

So the NWO wins...divide and conquer. Good for you, enjoy your impoverished life that you are going to give to yourself and your children !
Unions are not communism, it's just a way to balance the extreme power corporations have.

Isn't that Government's job? Unions were important when the Government was not doing its job... I agree Unions are not communism, just extremely corrupt.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The Government is not doing it's job which makes Unions more relevent than ever. Unions are not nearly as corrupt as the corporations and their government buddies that exist today (see bigfatfurrytexan's post above)
I don't know what exactly what you are trying to say or what your argument is?
brice

edit on 13-2-2013 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Eavel

This is a sickening idea of how citizens of this great country see and respect those who protect them, whether domestically or in foreign lands.

Yea, yea, yea. They protect me from the big bad sandal wearing peasants in mud huts, 7000 miles away, wh.o are only trying to expel a foreign army from their lands

Understand this, the only soldier that ever came close to protecting me from anything was my older brother when I was about 12 years old.
edit on 2/11/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

How soon Americans forget about 9/11, kosovo towers, 1993, US embassies being overran.

Actually, it is pretty pathetic as you probably have some cockamamie conspiracy about all listed instead of having half a brain and some pride in your country.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I'm sorry, but they were not deployed to a desert to save us, they were deployed to a desert to keep the military industrial complex flush with cash.

The fact that we are sending our military on adventures across the globe is fueling the fires of terrorism, and making more enemies every day.

The fact that they are using terrorism as an excuse to take our liberties is not keeping us safe either.

Yes our service men and women are largely young patriots, unfortunately they will be ordered to do things that will leave a permanent stain on their souls, and many of them will find out that it wasn't doing anything to keep us safe.

The military complex flush with cash? Please provide references to your accusations. From the last time I looked the military projects from the 70's-90's are being scrapped, military is streamlining processes into small combat units instead of behemoth military might's, Government is cutting their budget, they utilize about 11% of the entire federal budget, nowhere near entitlements for illegals and bums that wont get a job, or tax evaders and people exempt from paying taxes.

We are not a bias right? Somebodies son and daughter volunteers to defend you, and you look for "where is my piece of the pie" oh ye hypocrites, your time is soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a moment that civilians would turn on the military. I do doubt they would be successful.

I also doubt the military would ever turn on civilians even if ordered. They took an oath to protect the citizens of the US, not slaughter them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY
I don't doubt for a moment that civilians would turn on the military. I do doubt they would be successful.

I also doubt the military would ever turn on civilians even if ordered. They took an oath to protect the citizens of the US, not slaughter them.

You are correct, and just like other countries, heck even 3rd world countries, military defect and help the civilians cause, or labeled rebel freedom fighters. Of course some will stay and attack, people are dumb, look at some of these post and that is easy to see.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

When unions can keep milk from getting to the stores and from those same childrens mouth, the unions are as bad if not worse.

Unions are a plague, just like politicians, greedy ceo's, and ignorance among citizens

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

Look at the attack on the Bonus Army and the student protesters at Kent State....and they were not even reframed as "terrorists" as will be the case in the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Although some unions do have corruption, others do not. They are also very important in today's world. Otherwise, everyone would be working at minimum wage (of $2 per hour with no breaks, no benefits, no sick days..).

With all the corruption they fight, yeah, they get corrupted too

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY
Although some unions do have corruption, others do not. They are also very important in today's world. Otherwise, everyone would be working at minimum wage (of $2 per hour with no breaks, no benefits, no sick days..).

With all the corruption they fight, yeah, they get corrupted too

Unions had their time, but they are nothing but political weight against the common worker now. They use their power to force what they want, not what is best. The only way to stop the madness is through solid education, something that most Americans lack completely. The % coming out of high school that can read, write, do basic algebra, some natural science is absolutely horrible. Stop the union hiding/political power and start the education process of our country, it is the only way. Well, and bring God back into the country before it is too late. Kind of funny that since we started to turn our backs on God in the 90's that our country is falling apart, but most here have no belief so barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by SproutKY

Look at the attack on the Bonus Army and the student protesters at Kent State....and they were not even reframed as "terrorists" as will be the case in the future.

That was unfortunate, but that was also a different mentality of human in the US at the time. We have developed in humanitarian and ethical beliefs since then.

If you want to talk about moral/ethical dilemma then you are surrounded by it. Daily people turn their backs on their neighbors, road rage, greed, corruption, lies, cheating, affairs, uncaring, disrespecting, drug abusing, unprofessional, communistic, just flat out hateful personalities.

There are so many, that post right on this website who would mow down 100 people for a million dollars. Though there is no proof of that, the human is disgusting in the head if they do not have spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental stability. The majority have a sever deficiency in one of those categories.

Point the fingers at a moment in time and gawk, understood, look at what you have done to help mankind (not just you but in general) and get back with me on how you made anything better. The topic is about respecting young people who fight for you, regardless if you agree with the war or not. You vote for Clinton, Bush, Obama? If you voted for ANY of them, you voted FOR the war. So don't blame young men and women honorably serving the military for an incident that happened 40 years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by Philippines

You do know that Germany had plans to bomb and then later invade america correct? They tried to make a deal with mexico as well. But other than that the soldiers have not been used to really defend the country. Still I support the INDIVIDUAL soldier and not the top brass. The top is paid well anything below captain is suck pay really.

No, I don't know that because it never happened =D

Are there copies of these documents as proof (is this WW1 or WW2)? I would like to see where you get this information from, hopefully via a copy of the documents.

I do know that America had plans to get involved in WW1 by sending a ship to where German U-boats are. The ship is called the RMS Lusitania. The ship was carrying war supplies to Europe. The Germans did not like this, understandably so, and put advertisements in USA Newspapers proclaiming to everyone who would read it (and they did read, no television) -- do not send ships to Europe, they will be fired upon. What happened? The USA sent a ship over with munitions etc., for the purpose of being fired on so they could get in the war.

Even if Germany had a "plan", and they would if their intent was global takeover, failed like every other person /organization trying to take over the globe, or even the old world.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Hi eaval,

Thank you for your thoughtful post, discussion is important to get to the truth of the matter. I appreciate your contribution.
Unions though not perfect...far from it, are the counter balance to the corrupt governments and corporations. Everything thing else is propaganda.
The corruption of Corps. and gov. run deep, very deep to include the creation of scab unions. Don't fall for their propaganda, if you do your children will have to compete with sweat shops in India and China for a job. Don't get me wrong, I don't belong to a union....been a free enterpriser most my whole life. I just believe the corporate structure is designed to take advantage anyway possible and unfortunately its the weak (working folk) that get taken advantage of.
All the best to you and your family.
brice

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

When unions can keep milk from getting to the stores and from those same childrens mouth, the unions are as bad if not worse.

Unions are a plague, just like politicians, greedy ceo's, and ignorance among citizens

PLEASE......................................................

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by Philippines

You do know that Germany had plans to bomb and then later invade america correct? They tried to make a deal with mexico as well. But other than that the soldiers have not been used to really defend the country. Still I support the INDIVIDUAL soldier and not the top brass. The top is paid well anything below captain is suck pay really.

No, I don't know that because it never happened =D

Are there copies of these documents as proof (is this WW1 or WW2)? I would like to see where you get this information from, hopefully via a copy of the documents.

I do know that America had plans to get involved in WW1 by sending a ship to where German U-boats are. The ship is called the RMS Lusitania. The ship was carrying war supplies to Europe. The Germans did not like this, understandably so, and put advertisements in USA Newspapers proclaiming to everyone who would read it (and they did read, no television) -- do not send ships to Europe, they will be fired upon. What happened? The USA sent a ship over with munitions etc., for the purpose of being fired on so they could get in the war.

Even if Germany had a "plan", and they would if their intent was global takeover, failed like every other person /organization trying to take over the globe, or even the old world.

LOOK IT UP YOURSELF. I am not DOING YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. Are your hands broken? And yes I know about the ship america sent it was daring them to sink it. If they were wise they would not had done it.The SInking was a obvious trap.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am not afraid of communism. I have issues with it...but i am not a frothing at the mouth anticommunist.

Regardless, i cannot continue a serious discussion RE: this topic when we are going to employ the NWO as an argument. I don't think Hulk Hogan and Macho Man really are in any position to leverage corporate power over me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Government is not doing it's job which makes Unions more relevent than ever. Unions are not nearly as corrupt as the corporations and their government buddies that exist today (see bigfatfurrytexan's post above)
I don't know what exactly what you are trying to say or what your argument is?
brice

I know what you are saying... The government and corporations are against everyone and only Unions are for the people. I say they are just another parasite that lives off the worker.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join