It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think civilians wont attack military people, you are wrong.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by brice
The Government is not doing it's job which makes Unions more relevent than ever. Unions are not nearly as corrupt as the corporations and their government buddies that exist today (see bigfatfurrytexan's post above)
I don't know what exactly what you are trying to say or what your argument is?
brice

I know what you are saying... The government and corporations are against everyone and only Unions are for the people. I say they are just another parasite that lives off the worker.

Thank you for your reply.
As mentioned above there are scab unions created by corporations, But to claim all unions are parasites is just nonsense!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

Unions used to be a great thing.

But all structures of power are corrupted. And the major unions are no exception.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by brice

But all structures of power are corrupted. And the major unions are no exception.

You keep saying the same thing over and over. I get it, you believe the propaganda in the media, move along now!
edit on 17-2-2013 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

whether domestically or in foreign lands.

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 READ IT !

The job of domestic policing in an emergency falls to the Governors the National Guard and Coast Guard .

As far a fighting in foreign lands

Read Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution READ IT !

The Constitution has not been rewritten

But Illegal acts have been justified by law makers and allowed to stand ...

That is Criminal .

And just a personal opinion ...

In the event of a full on Civil Insurrection the military or Law enforcement would Not Stand a Chance .

Thats just a fact unless they plan on using air strikes and carpet bombing the cities ....

well it didn't work in Vietnam did it ?

The military is barely capable of suppressing third world countries armed with Kalashnikovs and IEDs .

our young brave patriots

How do you define a Patriot ?

Here is a definition

1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

If you consider looting foreign countries of mineral wealth for Corporate interests and provoking a Global War as in the interest of this Country we have nothing to discuss .

The truth is most of the military are young out of work with no prospects willing to due just about anything to make a living .

They have been sold a fantasy manufactured by the very Corporate interests they serve .

You are so much a product of the media brainwashing it makes me feel really sorry for you and this once great nation .

Don't get me wrong I feel profoundly saddened by what has been allow to happen to this country .

And attitudes like yours are not going to fix a damn thing .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well to be honest, when SHTF and it is everyone for themselves, I really don't care who you are - blood is thicker then water. I am not naive enough to think "we should all love one another" tripe actually means anything when the water / food become unavailable.

-----------------------------

edit:

Looking at the talk about unions - well the common person in a union for the most part is a hard worker, wants to make a decent wage......but the leadership - bunch of fat cats like the corporations themselves.
edit on 17-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by brice

You keep saying the same thing over and over. I get it, you believe the propaganda in the media, move along now!

How ironic that someone who keeps saying the same thing would complain about someone else doing the same.

But ok.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel
I get tired of seeing so many unpatriotic post of how military people are going to turn and start killing civilians. This is a sickening idea of how citizens of this great country see and respect those who protect them, whether domestically or in foreign lands. There will always be bad people on both sides of the coin, ALWAYS. It is human nature. There will be those who file in as the order is given, citizens are no different, and if you need a GOOD EXAMPLE of how sickening citizens can be against others take a look at unions, but that is a different topic.

Why you respect people with uniform? You think the army is protecting you? From what? lol, from percieved threat. They just henchmen for rich guys.

People need to grow up, stop hating on people in uniform. That 18 year old boy who left his parents to go fight in a desert as a volunteer. That 18 year old is keeping terrorist and people who want you absolutely DEAD from being able to sit down and plan without having soldiers hot on their heels. It is absolutely disrespectful to not only that 18 year old patriot, but his and her entire family for sacrificing so much for you to sit there and be a BIGOT.

That 18 year old? His father should of broken his teeth for even thinking of joining the army. Do you know what a patriot is? His family has sacrificed something yes, so has the boy, but for nothing.

You are deluded if you really think the US occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq in any way protected the USA from terrorists. Sure maybe soldiers protect the economic interests of the USA, ie the petro dollar, but they do not protect Americans from terrorists. If you haven't heard, 9/11 was a false flag. lol. 'terrorists'; Yeah, they're hiding in Afghanistan, because the Boogie man had already occupied the space beneath your bed.

If SHTF scenario happens, and I assure you it will in some form, fashion, or/and shape. People will do anything to survive. Yes some will do what they are ordered to feed their families, others will not. Citizens of THIS COUNTRY (USA) have shot at military trying to save them in Katrina, so yes citizens will attack military people as well. Please stop generalizing every person that wears a uniform into a crowd of psychopathic lunatics hellbent on killing you, because you are just as much of a threat as they are in a SHTF scenario.

Lol wtf are you talking about?

Please for the love of God, I beg the citizens of this country to stop playing games and take a government, economics, and history class. It is absolutely horrendous how ignorant the voting crowd is in this country, uneducated and indoctrinated. I am not trying to offend any of you, if in fact you are offended then you are guilty of playing too many games and not caring about learning what made this a once great nation, that is a judgement you put on yourself, and a path in life you chose and continue to choose, so don't hate on me, and please stop hating on our young brave patriots. I am a old crusty military now, hate me, I don't care, but the majority of our military is young patriots who on days like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays of their children, Anniversaries of their loved ones are DEPLOYED TO A DESERT FOR YOU! Have some respect already!

Oh okay.. a 'government, economics and history class'? right.
The fact that they are volunteers speaks volumes, why volunteer to go and kill people in a far away land? Sure they were deceived into thinking 'terrorists' are a threat to the nation. But they have a duty of inquiry, to find out the facts before they go to another country and shoot up the locals. All soldiers unless conscripts are mercenaries.
If dumb young men stopped going to fight wars there would be no wars. They deserve no respect, they are criminals; In this day and age, with the internet, they have no excuse of ignorance like our forefathers did.

Nuremberg ... the 'just following orders' defense is officially bs.
edit on 18-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by brice

How ironic that someone who keeps saying the same thing would complain about someone else doing the same.

But ok.

edit on 18-2-2013 by brice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join