It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Sending Us Signals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

Please stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It HAS to play out. The end is written, and that end has to be fulfilled to prepare those who are faithful for the next stage. An evolution of an entire spiritual system is about to go into overdrive! This isn't just about Christianity. It will be the end of Islam and Judaism too. Why? Because that nonsense between the three, has to STOP! But before it can be transformed into something entirely reborn - it has to die. We are creatures of habit and we hold on fiercely to our beliefs, no matter that we've outgrown them. No matter that we've enlightened ourselves beyond them. Before people can move on from what no longer works, all promises must be fulfilled.

This was inevitable. The signs say that it is time to take off the rose colored glasses! Look around at not just this, but everything going on around the world. It's now.

Interesting times ahead! Buckle up, I don't know about you, but I plan on enjoying the ride!

Cirque

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

As interesting as I do find Catholic mythology and legend, when talking about the prophecy of the popes by St. Malachy I think it is important to remember that it was presented to pope innocence II in the 1100’s then went missing for 400 years. There is significant evidence to point to it being a forgery the “motto’s” of the prophecy are quite vague and not applicable to all popes nor are they consistent such as giving the date of birth for every pope. There is much debate about whether or not the prophecy for pope Benedict has actually came true or not as he is not form the order of benedicts

So I don’t think the world is going to end any time soon, but like I said if the next pope turns out to be peter of Rome then we can worry.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
It HAS to play out. The end is written, and that end has to be fulfilled....

No it doesn't.

Hard to make a meaningful 2nd line when the 1st one sums it all up...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Even if it went missing for 400 years after 1100, it's still over 500 years old.

That's still pretty solid right there

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The seagul attack was just nature, but the lightening? thats just gotta be a sign.

Lightning hitting a lightning rod? Now that's gotta be a sign!

There's a lightning rod built next to the cross, as there should be on all tall buildings.

I know

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
One thing not to rule out as well, are the sightings of the Black Eyed Kids everywhere, Hebrew lore calls them Egregores. It might be important to look this up and know what this type of evil is. With all the strange things happening I sure hope this is not off topic.
edit on 11-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
in this modern world, he should just get a twitter acccount and spell it out for us, lol

why the coincidences ? what does that accomplish ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It HAS to play out.

Interesting times ahead! Buckle up, I don't know about you, but I plan on enjoying the ride!

Cirque

No it does not have to be that way. Those are just spirits who were told by somebody he would lead them to a better place but only if they cooperate. So they have been for centuries now and they all expect to get a better reward than all the other spirits. But the endgame is everyone gets everything at the same time and all equal. So no spirits who get a better heaven than others, too bad for all of you.

Circque, you better get on another ride before it goes to smithereens. And don't look back because those spirits who want this to play out like they thought it would centuries ago are not going to be happy when they find out it doesn't work that way.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Does this mean we will get to see what is hidden in the vatican??????

maybe its a good thing the this will come to pass

and your church will be you home or your home will be your church

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It doesn't have to play out for you. If you don't have faith, you won't see it. Or if you do see it, you won't see the prophecy, you will just take note of the effects and changes in society and that is great. But for those who do have faith, before they can ascend from it, they have to be liberated from it. It has to end. For some reason, people seem to think there won't be anything left after these religions crumble into the dust. Life will continue after the fall. Their messiah promised to return to them, and make everything new. It's time. It's time for them to be re-inspired by their Lord, and make things new. Why would anyone ANYONE deny them that anyways?

It's ironic. Everyone complains, bitches, and moans about these religions. Then when events begin to take place that indicate that these faiths may be going through a spiritual awakening, a time when things can change...

The naysayer, atheists, everyone opposed - shoots the potential for change down.
Of course, who wants everyone to see the evil, hate, greed and apathy that has rooted itself in humanity. I'm sure they don't. So their all pulling your strings and got you where they want you. It's wickedly humorous.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In my opinion, when the prophecies were recorded I don't think Malachy was thinking about anti-popes. I think that's a modern wrinkle.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes, he is telling to quit believing all of this hog wash.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
God may be furious with the Pope. The Pope could be trying to quit because he may have offended God.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It doesn't have to play out for you. If you don't have faith, you won't see it. Or if you do see it, you won't see the prophecy, you will just take note of the effects and changes in society and that is great.

I have no faith, I see hte prophecy, and I see it not playing aout at all.

The naysayer, atheists, everyone opposed - shoots the potential for change down.

what arrogant nonsense. There is bucketloads of potential for change - and no need to beleive in any fairy godfather to know about it.

the only thing that seems to NOT change are the poor folk who cannot see through the BS of randong "prophecies"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join