It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardinal Peter Turkson shows "Muslim Demographics" Film at Vatican Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Cardinal Peter Turkson .. on the short list for the papacy .. also fills St. Malachy's prediction for the last pope pretty darn well. Here is a flavor of how Cardinal Turkson thinks. He took the film - Muslim Demographics - to show to his fellow Cardinals in The Vatican. Apparently it wasn't PC enough and rubbed some of the Cardinals the wrong way.

Huffington Post - Cardinal Peter Turkson shows 'Muslim Demographics' Film at Vatican

The clip, which has been viewed over 13 million times on YouTube since it was uploaded by an anonymous user in 2009, combines dramatic music with skewed population statistics to make claims about various European countries such as "In just 39 years France will be an Islamic republic."

Critics have pointed out that the fertility figures used in the video, which claim French women have an average of 1.8 children while French Muslim women have 8.1 children, cannot be genuine as France does not collect statistics by religion.

According to a study by the U.S.-based Pew Research Center there were 2.18 billion Christians in 2010, half of which were Catholics.

The total number of Muslims of all denominations was 1.6 billion and forecast to increase 35 percent to 2.2 billion by 2030, according to the research group.

ETA - HUFFINGTON POST says the figures in the film are 'skewed'. I don't know if they are or not. Huffington Post is left wing and the film doesn't follow Huffington Posts agenda .. so I can't verify if they are correct or not.

ETA - I'm pretty sure that THIS is the short film he showed. Can't be positive ... but I think so.

Side note - this Cardinal favors the use of condoms in Africa 'when necessary'.
So although he's conservative in some areas, he's also very open in others.

Related info -

Cardinal Turkson's Wikipedia Page
Ghana has a 15% Muslim population
ATS Thread - Outbreeding the enemy, does it work?

edit on 2/11/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

OMG, also to note is this:

Reform of the international financial system In response to the global economic crisis started in 2008, Cardinal Turkson together with bishop Mario Toso elaborated a proposal to reform the international financial system by creating a Global Public Authority and a Global Bank that consider the interest of all developing countries. The document of 40 pages was officially presented in October 2011 and criticizes the actual structure of International Monetary Fund and other institutions.[20]

So he is both New reform and NWO Central banking backed? I need to reread your quick guide now...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-2-2013 by antar because: Link

join