It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminatti Saturn Worship - WHY?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
All this talk of everliving and eternity... hints... loudly... to "consider the true house of the immortals" aka universe.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't know how credible this source is, but it talks about how Fr Malachi Martin knew of the Black Mass being performed at the Vatican. Pretty sure most of you have heard about this, but if true, could be evidence of at least some elites practicing satan worship.

"Martin writes that the Black Mass was attended by high ranking prelates in the Church, important layman, business leaders and politicians. At least one Cardinal was in attendance."

Source

weeklypress.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Yes, in my American Almanac there is a part on the calendar called "Remarkable Days". The day of Feb. 11, 2013 is named Saturnis.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Buddhists reincarnate? Yup.

Rich people are mostly satanic? Nope.

Look deeper.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The question was never about _all_ rich people. A guy makes some money on a good idea, there's no reason to think ill of him per se. That would be silly.

Rather, I was asking about people's thoughts regarding those seeming few pullers-of-strings behind the scenes, the global Royalty who seem, as if by magic, to be somehow different from the rest of us, to stand above in their own minds and in the minds of the (ignorant? beguiled?) throng who supprt them.

I'll never understand the mind of a person who accepts the concept of a king or queen. Why would you ever, ever bow before another human being? I mean, yeah, they can come with force and make you appear to worship, but there seem to be people who actually think it's a good idea to have royalty. I just don't get it.

Nevertheless, it certainly isn't only me who has noticed the confluence of uber wealth and power with ritualistic weirdness (Bohemian Grove, for example).

And the symbols, the winged disc (ubiquitous in big business logos), the cube, crescent, and star, basically all layed out at places like Vigilantcitizen and others.

It just occurred to me to ask "why?" Occultism isn't necessarily tied with riches, but there seems to be some connection plainly observable, and I wondered whether it might be connected and go all the way back to/past Egypt and all the effort they seemed to engage in surrounding death and rebirth among the royalty.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

There is a saying:

"millionairs don't use astrology,
billionairs do."

Anyone that you can see on television, stars/actors/politicians/protest leaders, anyone who is on the public scene is just as much manipulated as the common person is. For those though that sit in monetary wealth or political power, and have gotten to that wealth/power through 'behind the scenes connections' - I would consider that most simply follow the occult ritual as a means to an end. "It simply works". I feel that behind those men are those that consider the occult, metaphysical aspect of reality far more real than manipulated material hologram that most live in.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I believe everyone was reincarnated and I believe it happens on a molecular level, even atomic level, with energies passing and people or peoples becoming multiple things. It kind of suggests we are all one. When my cat died I had him cremated and then ate the ashes so that I could be both me and my cat at the same time, and he could live on inside my present molecules. Took ages though

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

They worship Saturn because they believe that Saturn was the first sun of earth and it was fixated to earths polar north. Aka Santa clause aka satan or Saturn haha.

This is what they believe. Kubrick even showed it in 2001....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join