It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u r funny anti gunners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
guns are the weapons of are time. in our history as a people, the leaders always take away the peoples power so they can take control, from Hitler on down to the roman rulers, and im sure it goes past that. the thing is death always follows. whomever loves anti arms, has truly been duped, and only cares about whats in front of there face and not what is real. i want to feel bad for you, but the thing is, you are the weaklings that cause death among the masses. so i hope u get owned first before the rest. and then when ur kids have a crappier life then urs, i dont have to feel bad about it. wake up and stop being WEAK
edit on 11-2-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
you are funny pro gunner, get some tanks and some F16s to fight the big ass army the government has...

food for thought you non common sense people.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

you]

by the way they have drones.... do you?

stupidity never evolves and that is not for you, but for 60% of americans. go online and see what I am talking about

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

because there is no such thing as gorilla warfare, right?

if you have given up on the will of the people that make the world go round just say it, instead of coming with a quick one liner that only supports those in charge.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

a drone is ran by bianary code, any code can be hacked. the thing is i dont believe in any type of war, everything should be done with words.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

you]

by the way they have drones.... do you?

They also have propaganda designed to frighten the weaklings into submission.

Once those drones start taking out the wrong people(you maybe?) you too will think again.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You're not doing either side of the argument any good.
edit on 11-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Arsenis

if you have given up on the will of the people that make the world go round just say it, instead of coming with a quick one liner that only supports those in charge.

sorry but i have to do it

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

i wish it was all over bannanas, we could end all pointless killings quick. we live in a world were hate and money rule the world. and people die over it everyday.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

there is no argument. sh*ts gettin bad. either we fight back and many people die(which i hope never happens) or we do nothing and people die(which i hope never happens) either way we die and the ones in charge keep there blood line going strong.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

if were all gonna die though why go out rollin hard on all levels,

spearmint i miss ur old avatar yet im strangly attracted to ur new one even though its a cartoon. shes no jessica rabbit though. lol hhahaaaaa

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

there is no argument. sh*ts gettin bad. either we fight back and many people die(which i hope never happens) or we do nothing and people die(which i hope never happens) either way we die and the ones in charge keep there blood line going strong.

I think your view of the future is wildly inaccurate. It's not fight or die, you're acting like the government is enforcing martial law, they're not. If the time comes when they try to take your guns, either you fight, which will obviously lead to your death, or you cooperate. I don't believe that will ever happen though. Look at the state of the country right now, no one can really win. Gun control won't work in the US because it's too late, but the pro-gun stance is very wrong.

By the way, I think you mean guerrilla warfare.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

if were all gonna die though why go out rollin hard on all levels,

spearmint i miss ur old avatar yet im strangly attracted to ur new one even though its a cartoon. shes no jessica rabbit though. lol hhahaaaaa

www.hdwallpapers.in...

I know what you mean.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Can't stand the Gunners, ever since they won the title at Anfield in 1989 in injury time.

Wait, what? Your thread isn't about Arsenal?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Arsenis

No offence, but I seriously doubt you have what it takes to engage in guerrilla war with anyone let alone the US government.

It'd be like that video of the cop marine swatting down that punk for stepping up to him. Bravado goes out the window when reality comes in the door.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Ahh so that's where she's from.

It looked like someone had cartoonised that chick fron Neighbours (Aus show not the other one). Tash.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

I think your view of the future is wildly inaccurate. It's not fight or die, you're acting like the government is enforcing martial law, they're not. If the time comes when they try to take your guns, either you fight, which will obviously lead to your death, or you cooperate. I don't believe that will ever happen though. Look at the state of the country right now, no one can really win. Gun control won't work in the US because it's too late, but the pro-gun stance is very wrong.

By the way, I think you mean guerrilla warfare.

ever top world power has always fell, its the way of the world, that's why we are not typing in hieroglyphics right now or any kind of ancient script. any super power always falls, not one has stayed on top forever. and if you look at history, death is a big part of any nation that falls from the top. im not saying its happening tomorrow but it is coming. we used to be the best import export economy in the world and now we are not. the beginning is happening right now.

and yes i did mean guerrilla warfare, but in the end if 5 naked men show up in the Congo with knifes against multiple gorilla packs those five men will die. the gorillas get home field advantage and have ridiculous numbers. it seems to me gorilla and guerrilla are the same. and the meraphor fits the situation.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

if were talking football now post the vid, the game has always made me smile
edit on 11-2-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

the brits had numbers and advanced tech according to the books, yet were here now. the viet cong had home field advantage in vietnam, and we had to leave. anything is possible right?

like i said though words should be our goal, violence only brings pain to our kids

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think while US is whipping the homegrown "terrorist", and spending resources, that's when China steps in and takes over. And we will be speaking Chinese for the next 100yrs then before India takes over for 100yrs, then Russia, then after another 100 yrs..CANADA takes over and world peace is attained.

The End

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join