It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a terrorist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Probably, the US Gov. thinks everyone is a terrorist. They're more paranoid than half the people here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You know what I say to that? F**k them. I am an American, not a terrorist. The day myself or anyone else actually commits an act of terrorism is the day we are rightly labeled as a terrorist, then and ONLY THEN. No exceptions.

Don't you just love how the boogeyman has converted from being a Communist to a Terrorist?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

You can not access that list any longer . The DHS was railed for it . Some Policeman some where put it out for us to see . Basically if you are a patriotic American and exercise your rights of freedom of religion and right to possess fire arms , were trained to fight in the military and could pose a threat to the treasonist bunch of Globalist you are a terrorist .Alex Jones is a loud mouth , but he has a video of UN troops training with US troops putting Americans into the ( word spoken on the video) CAMPS ( that they say do not exist ) . Called Police State 2000 .
The dept. of HLS is the 4th Riech / NWO's Gestapo and they are not hiding it at all .
We are in deep shXX !

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

I did see a video of Eisenhower warning the people on a nationally televised out going presidential speech about the MILITARY INDUSTRIALIST taking control of our country . Notice I said out going .

Carter is a charter member of the Trilateral Commission .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

You may want to review Agenda 21 the United Nations document that the Globalist are planning to drop on you . This thing is not limited to the USA . The rest of the world has been disarmed already . We are the last .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You don't want to know how it is in Germany, it got even worse a few years ago... watch this 2 minute video about, what German government is allowed to do... It is in German with English subtitles.

edit on 10-2-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I did see a video of Eisenhower warning the people on a nationally televised out going presidential speech about the MILITARY INDUSTRIALIST taking control of our country . Notice I said out going .

Carter is a charter member of the Trilateral Commission .

I've seen the Ike video. On its own merits, it would make you think he was not part of the scheme, but in fact he was the founding father of using a clandestine goverment agency to overthrow helpless fledgling governments. He started the whole coup d'etat trend with US foreign policy. As for the economic side, and what might relate to his parting comments about the military industrial complex, he may have come to terms, but too late. Jury's out on Carter. He just didn't do anything or have any effect. I could be all wet on this, but I tend to look at the results.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Lynxpilot is that a hint at what you do ? I am a ex-KR2 pilot .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Linking the two directives, the one defining terrorists and the one allowing for the legal murdering of terrorists, even American citizens, should really hit home for many of the people who have been promoting anti-gun legislation. I am not changing the topic here, as the two are intimately related.

When our government was founded there were certain principals and laws that were created that were not to be subjected to any change outside of a court of law, ie the Supreme Court, who rule on Constitutionality. Every single directive that disobeys the Constitution is null and void if it has not undergone due process in this manner.

Think about what I am about to say, and what it really means for the future...The US was founded with the intention of the people having a strong voice in their government, being able to DISAGREE and CHALLENGE the government on anything that they do that goes beyond the bounds of their power. Now the evidence is right in front of everyone that this same government is labelling anyone who does this as a TERRORIST. What more proof do you need that we need guns to protect ourselves from our own government, which is the point of the 2nd amendment, when the government is basically saying it can legally MURDER any US citizen who disagrees with the government...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well Put !

reply to post by JiggyPotamus

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You think you have it bad? Right now at this very minute the US government could drop a bomb on my house killing me and my wife and kids. My government would probably do nothing more than ask why, accept any reason given no matter how vague (such as "he was a threat to world security") and that is about all. The media would find this a great story to talk about for a week and then decide the football is more interesting. This goes for anyone in the UK too, do you think your government would kick up much of a fuss if a drone took out a UK terrorist?
edit on 10/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yes. I am a member of the occupy movement, and I have a wikileaks tshirt, so I am definitely a terrorist.
So is my dog - he is a terrierist! lol

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
what is a terrorist

terrorist is two smart people at war with each other one that is the government...

and the other rich influential person...

they both do the same think lie and trick the stupid people to become terrorist or army simple as that

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yes i am a terrorist. Accordingly to this list...and so is my dog since he stores food as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well to see if your being listed by TSA DHS FBI or the LEO's here is the link
publicintelligence.net... here is the list

Last updated September 16, 2011.

Do you:

Like to pay in cash (1) (2) (3)
Visit a storage facility at unusual times (1) (2)
Exhibit nervous behavior (1)
Have “suspicious” textbooks regarding chemistry or biology (1)
Have flight manuals (1)
Have photographs of well-known locations (1)
Have a GPS unit (1)
Have receipts from several hotels (1)
Like to take photographs (1)
Wear winter clothing (1)
Frequently travel to areas “of concern” (1)
Appear “not to belong” (1)
Stare or quickly look away from people (1)
Want to buy a commercial truck or van (1)
Have interest in dams or national landmarks (1)
Have no current or fixed address (1)
Have scuba gear (1)
Have large amounts of baby formula (1)
Have a blank facial expression (1)
Have a map to a shopping mall in a shopping mall (1)
Wear scarves, head bands, hooded sweatshirts, or heavy coats (1)
Have laboratory equipment (1)
Often make inaccurate statements (1)
Have stains on your clothing (1)
Have burns on your hands (1)
Have dead vegetation in your yard (1)
Mumble (1)
Use a prepaid mobile phone (1) (2)
Exhibit apprehension (1)
Have an extra car battery in your car (1)
Participate in Mixed Martial Arts (1)
Have a blender, a slow cooker or coffee filters in your hotel room (1)
Appear “stressed out” (1)
Live in a home or apartment that smells bad (1) (2)
Provide “evasive” responses to questions (1)
Have a bumper sticker on your car supporting legal rights (1)

Have you:

Traveled overseas lately (1)
Refused maid-service at a hotel (1)
Requested a specific view at a hotel (1)
Used a phone in the lobby of a hotel (1)
Used prepaid calling cards (1)
Observed a security drill (1)
Left a briefcase or a bag somewhere (1)
Worn clothing inconsistent with the weather (1)
Purchased a respirator or hazardous substances (1)
Provided a vague explanation for an injury (1)
Asked security personnel for directions (1)
Parked a rental vehicle in an unusual location (1)
Tried to gain employment at a vehicle dealership, a rental agency, a delivery company, or a freight hauling company (1)
Used excessive postage on a package (1) (2)
Misspelled words on a package (1) (2)
Sent mail without a return address (1) (2)
Changed your name (1)
Attended public demonstrations (1)
Bought night-vision goggles (1)
Requested an unusual work schedule (1)
Stored batteries in the glove compartment of your vehicle (1)
Made a check out to “cash” (1)
Purchased large diameter PVC pipe (1)
Refused change from a financial transaction (1)
Purchased vaccines and preventative medicines (1)
Driven by a school in a limousine (1)
Flown a private plane over any kind of infrastructure (1)
Flown a radio-controlled aircraft near a sports arena (1)
Taken a photograph of a courthouse (1)
Traveled internationally recently (1)
Attempted to purchase a firearm or other weapon (1)
Sought training in the use of a weapon (1)
Repeatedly extended your stay in a hotel by one day (1)

Are you:

Overly concerned about privacy (1)
A commercial driver’s license student that appears uninterested (1)
A panhandler or beggar (1) (2)
A street vendor (1)
A shoe shiner (1)
A pregnant woman (1)
An employee changing shifts or working irregular hours (1)
Holding a pressure cooker in an unusual location (1)
Unwilling to explain your financial activity (1)
Driving to Wal-Mart (1)
Taking a photograph of any location where there are no tourists (1) (2)
Enrolled in a college criminal justice program (1)
An anarchist (1)
how many pertain to you or makes them think you might be one? There are some missing form the list , Owning an AR or AK , having more than 1000 rounds of ammo having more then one cal of ammo , seeking out knowledge of prepping" storing gas food that is not used, taking survival classes, having a CCW, buying large amounts of fertilizer buy things with cash, not having a bank account, not having a Credit Card. just a few but there are more than this .Any one or two could be a reason to list you as a Terrorist. see NDAA 2013 and the Pact for more and this site list some others usahitman.com... here are a few

Fear of economic collapse (Buying Gold and Barter items)
*Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (Apocalypse, Anti-Christ)
*Expressed fears of Big Brother or Big Government
*Homeschooling
seems that we all might fit in, no wonder they need more ammo, there's more than 300,000,000 of us that's a lot of brass.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yes. I am.

Did you know that one of the biggest "terrorist" red flags is to have a copy of our Constitution?

I have an online version, printed and stowed away. I also have a personal website affiliated with "freedom fighting," belong to lots of facebook pages, and I even had a little group of teenagers a couple years back who would get together with me and talk prepping/conspiracies.

I don't follow laws that I don't believe in.

I'm very pro gun.

Oh yes, and one of the best things I've ever done--just this past Sunday morning, I was able to teach an adult's Sunday school class, and I basically ended up breaking down how and why the government is using "divide and conquer" tactics on its people to control, and eventually, exterminate us. It was just a small class, it was a family church, and the class contained only family members... but it made me feel wonderful, because for once they actually UNDERSTOOD what I was saying.

I now have permission to teach that small class every Sunday.

So, teaching a class about conspiracies in a church, organizing friends and family into freedom fighters, not to mention the online flaunting of my freedom-loving beliefs, yes.

According to my government, I am a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
today they call you terrorist but back in the day you would of been known as a patriot.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Add to the list that the Department of Defense considers protesters to be terrorists..

Defense Department Personnel Policy Regards Lawful Protests As "Low-Level Terrorism"

Anti-terrorism training materials currently being used by the Department of Defense (DoD) teach its personnel that free expression in the form of public protests should be regarded as “low level terrorism.”

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

long story short fxxxxxg yes

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Interesting list there. Where can I find more information on these dangerous pregnant women and their suspicious activities. They may be lurking at my local Walmart, I feel I need to be educated on the matter, as to keep my family safe.
edit on 11-2-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join