It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Networks Going CRAZY...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm in the West Midlands UK, all week every bodies phone conversations have been getting crossed...It hasn't happened to me yet, but has happened to like 30 people I know..

My cousins 02 picked up a Vodaphone conversation happening somewhere else in the country, and vise versa.

And me mates Vodaphone phone has been intercepting similar calls...

Whats causing all these "crossed wires"..?

Seems to be entertaining every body though aha...My other friends phone picked up a police conversation yesterday..

edit on 10-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's probably your Government learning how to access everyones emails, phones, laptops etc., as already announced on MSN -- Good luck mate your privacy no longer exists!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Honestly.....I do not think ANYTHING is going on. I do not believe any "networks are going crazy". Unless you come to the table with at least some sort of proof of anything, besides "me mates phone is doing this", how are we even supposed to give an educated opinion?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The other day when I was texting my girlfriend my phone kept sending the message "who is this?" And I thought maybe I was hitting a quick reply button or something but as I was reading what she sent me I saw it just appear like I just sent it. It was who is this about 4 times and then there was a "yeah who is this?" We were pretty weirded out.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I'm with Virgin mobile and its being reported on their forum too , I haven't experienced it myself though .
Virgin use T-mobile and Orange networks so it looks like its across the board .

edit on 10-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It would be Earth based....and could there be problems from undersea cabling in the South Pacific interfering across the grid or something? I'm no tech in global networking for how it all ties together, but that area is still putting out 7.0 range quakes frequently enough to be rude?

The solar stuff has been quiet though. Real quiet.

^^ That's one of NASA's charts and it's not as good as an attenuation chart for interference, but the actual one showing that indicates nothing measurable at all. So that is the only one showing anything. The data figures are quiet too.

So if something is happening on a wide scale, it's ground based, is my guess.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks Gortex,

The one talking about the "Earth Pattern" has been listening to my conspiracy talk aha.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Have you SINNED lately

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hmm. I certainly have! aha.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I read a lot on ATS. I do not post much, but I wanted to weigh in on this one for a short:

I imagine most of you aren't old enough to remember "party lines". I am, just barely.
I grew up in....
A small town of appx 1700 people and perhaps 1000 phones all networked to appx 100-200 lines. Now old lady So and So across the street could hear the slight buzz of the neighbor making an outgoing call and a soft "click" could be heard by the caller and the person called. [Operator also listened in of course].

Every one knew everything going on everywhere in that small town. No secrets with the modern age back then. And.....what we learned was to keep our mouths shut about anything and everything we didn't want anyone to know about. Sometimes we didn't. And trouble nearly always followed.

Fast forward to now. Today we cannot hear each others conversations without some sort of system failure.
Even then it is at the most..."amusing" what others say. However, today it isn't us that want to hear each other for the most part. Years ago the ptb didn't give two hoots what granny said on main street in her kitchen.

Today someone besides the neighbors want to hear what granny is saying.

Someone else thinks granny just might be making cookies with some sort of evil thought in mind. So in the interest of the common good, the "party line" now is generally tapped by TPTB. They do want to know if granny put enough brown sugar in the cookies. Or if she is putting in something that may not be - shall we say..."safe".
conspiracy? Party lines years ago.....we knew everything going on in our little town. Now ..world wide......
Party lines today? Listenable only by TPTB and one can only imagine why DHS would care what granny is putting in her cookies. Party lines, never left us. Someone has always listened in. Technology did not make it better, or safer...perhaps the opposite? It is quite possible that what is going on in the OPs networks going crazy is somewhat more than a simply glitch. Some would say that is a paranoid idea. I tell you people have been listening since the very first telegraph signal. I was concerned about this at the age of 5.
I do not believe in coincidences. Perhaps your networks are just glitched. I doubt it, but then I heard my first click of a wire tap at the age of 4. I for one do believe your networks are being, well..."party-lined"
Stay safe
DH

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Hey,

I'm in the West Midlands UK, all week every bodies phone conversations have been getting crossed...It hasn't happened to me yet, but has happened to like 30 people I know..

My cousins 02 picked up a Vodaphone conversation happening somewhere else in the country, and vise versa.

And me mates Vodaphone phone has been intercepting similar calls...

Whats causing all these "crossed wires"..?

Seems to be entertaining every body though aha...My other friends phone picked up a police conversation yesterday..

Were any of your friends able to determine if the calls or conversations they were hearing were of the moment?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Not sure, but this is a day later - and it happened to me today.

I were on the phone to me cousin - mentioned above, and we were talking about dinner - were talking at precisely 7.15 pm, next thing you know, she'd been cut off and I could hear an Asian man talking about his job interview...

I listened for 2 minutes and hung up whilst laughing..

My cousin rang back and informed me she could hear a police officer on her end...

It's all very strange..

top topics

join