It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUNS to the rescue: Old lady saves store from 5 ARMED THUGS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Men enter stage right, armed, forcing weapon at store clerk and one customer....
All until Granny, hiding in the back, decided to grab her one shot.

These coward-thugs, although armed, didn't even put up stand-off or a fight with this lady.
Easily, even if one got shot, they could have taken her down but were frightened from the sheer fact she had one lone pistol.

She didn't have an assault rifle, and was still able to fend them off; however, WHAT IF the thugs had an assault rifle, would she have still approached with hand gun and would they still have fled? PRbably.

PS - Stupid thugs couldn't work the door upon entry... THEN on way out, LMAO, comedic.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A lot of Bad Guys are all for gun control.

Because it makes their job EASIER when their victims are unarmed and defenseless.

Only Bad Guys, Traitors, and brainwashed sheep are for gun-control.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistTreason

This didn't look like an experienced robbery; the robbers went through the motions but didn't seem to have the heart to carry it out. It wouldn't surprise me that these robbers were in their late teens and wasn't expecting to be accosted by a proud and brave woman that made them ditch the whole idea.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'd be scared too! She's old enough to have nothing to lose and be as happy with dying that way as a Jihadi in a suicide vest, I'll just bet. The bad guys would realize that too, being predatory experts on weakness vs. crazy strength.

Go Granny Go! We need more like her! (Who knew Charles Bronson had a younger wife?
)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank God for Grannies and Guns
Definitely need more stories like this

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this was posted a while back.

Thats one brave woman

edit on 10-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join