It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Completing the Great Work of the Ages..(Who's up for it?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Oh yes very subtle in reply. That if you did not know what you were doing there was a prayer. I HEARD IT. Our task as humans is to express God manifested in this dimension. You are a very good spokesperson.

“God cannot be explained. He cannot be argued about. He cannot be theorized, nor can He be discussed and understood. God can only be lived.

To understand the infinite, eternal Reality is not the GOAL of individualized beings in the illusion of Creation, because the Reality can never be understood; it is to be realized by conscious experience.

Therefore, the GOAL is to realize the Reality and attain the “I am (of) God” state in human form.”

~ Meher Baba – from the book “God Speaks”
('of) added by me in recognition of God as higher power and infinite intelligence begetting us i.e.: sharing everything with us.

edit on 9-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Oh yes very subtle in reply. That if you did not know what you were doing there was a prayer. I HEARD IT. Our task as humans is to express God manifested in this dimension. You are a very good spokesperson.

“God cannot be explained. He cannot be argued about. He cannot be theorized, nor can He be discussed and understood. God can only be lived.

To understand the infinite, eternal Reality is not the GOAL of individualized beings in the illusion of Creation, because the Reality can never be understood; it is to be realized by conscious experience.

Therefore, the GOAL is to realize the Reality and attain the “I am (of) God” state in human form.”

~ Meher Baba – from the book “God Speaks” ('of) added by me in recognition of God as higher power and infinite intelligence begetting us i.e.: sharing everything with us.

And in so posting described me as perfectly as one can get/achieve. How did you know it was me?
edit on 9-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Tell us the prayer that you actually heard, as if dictated to you, that would be interesting..

did it come in the form of a faint whisper when you were trying earnestly to pray with everything you had?

P.S. If you like this thread, could you please give the OP just one flag and star, because it's kinda of embarassing and somewhat lonely the thought that no one likes it. Thanks.

I can almost hear someone now piping in about the need for approval, but that's one the deepest needs we have and I'm not about to deny it, and I put a lot of energy into thinking about how what I'm presenting will present to the reader as the consumer of the info and the one who I'm asking to try on these different paradigms and ways of looking at everything.

I even try to be funny, but not a single flag or star..

Regards,

NAM

What is wrong with having a different perspective; individuality is the the KEY (gives God unique perspective)
I do not understand the flag and or the star and what it means. I give it 5000 of each. The 'prayer' occuring is you talking to yourself as God and of course you must know; you are IT describing itself in all of its glory (or ingloriousness). Someone asked me the other day are you re-writing the Bible? ANSWER Yes, I suppose I am with some extremely vigorous editing.

edit on 9-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

You say individuality is the key but you miss the most important part of the concept. It is not individuality that is the real key, the real key is recognizing that collectively our talents are "God Like" Individually we are greedy, arrogant, angry men who horde wealth for ourselves.

If we could ever truly see that as a people with one language working as one what we would be capable of. Solar Energy free to the world. Proper irrigation in 3rd world countries to provide at least the basics home, farming, adequate schooling and medical supplies. Give them this and they will build the rest themselves. We have the technology to do this; greed is the only thing stopping us.

If we could all collectively defeat sin with the help from the love of Christ in us. Then we would be a great nation. And Christ would reign with us..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Much love, brother!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join