It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Causes Early Puberty in Girls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Q: What causes early puberty in girls
A: Justin Bieber

well, media stimulation - chemicals in the food, water, and drugs,
and of course: that debbil muzic -

oh wait..thats the cause of big breasts and shrunken testicals in young boys...

shoot sorry OP
sigh
swing and a miss

edit on 11-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I just found this story about a nine year old giving birth to a baby girl. She was impregnated at eight by a seventeen year old boy who has since gone missing to avoid rape and/or child sex abuse charges.

So she has obviously gone through puberty or no amount of sexual activity would have gotten her pregnant.

I don't remember where I read it, it was several years ago, but there was a case of a six year old girl giving birth somewhere in South America. I believe that is the record for early puberty and childbirth.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would say as others have said. Growth hormones in our meats and dairy, GMO foods, and an over abundance of hormones and other chemicals in our water from medications.

Or what of it's actually evolution of sorts? Although i'm more inclined to believe the above.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Great OP to me is to inform or shed light on a subject that is subjective in theory without concrete proof of the subject matter.

@Danbones - Do you have a daughter? Son? Have you lived in the states and actually lived with someone from childhood into their pubescent shift? My guess is no because of your statement that the OP or the posters are swinging and missing. In MY reality they are hitting homeruns.

I have 2 daughters. One 4 and one 21 as well as a female grandchild. I won't go into depth about their personal agressive onset of puberty but it was far earlier then my own. One area that seems to be a hallmark though is the breasts. My 4 yo is showing signs of them now!

Needless to say we do not eat out anymore. I am very strict on what we bathe her in, types of medications including vaccines, constantly monitory what she consumes; today I am sick to my stomach that I am going to allow her to participate in a valentine card exchange / pizza party at her PRIVATE preschool. I also restrict where she spends her outdoor time such as playgrounds - excessiblity to stray animals and to equipment with chipping paint; as well as where she swims ie we live next to a very large man-made lake that she has played in in the past but will never step foot in again due to under reported sewage runoff & who knows what else is being dumped. Four highly populated counties surround this body of water here in the GA.

I myself radically made these changes initially to my own set of circumstances where hives would riddle my body and after 18 doctors no one could tell me what the problem was becasue everything was "the problem." That should pigeon hole this entire theory that our environment here in the states aggrevates humanity's vehicle of harmony - the body.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is all the artificial colors, perservatives, flavors and hormones thety put in the food today, it is horrible, the world needs to go back to more natural eating. Your body will thank you for it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hormones, but its different with some people, and diet takes a part in it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join