It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newton, CT Mother Steps Up and Addresses Council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This strong Woman steps up, asks some good questions, and attacks the establishment in regards to big pharma and others. She covers peanut oil and mercury in inoculations which leads to mental issues and more drugs. Please watch the video and let me know, Is this Woman worth standing up for? (note: the volume in the recording is very low, please turn up your volume or connect your speakers)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This woman is all over the place, not sure what point she's trying to get across. She goes from texting while driving to ghandi to popcorn and peanuts? Then tops it off with psychotropic drugs and vaccines? What?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Check your head! She makes more than valid points about the true situation, Maybe she is a bit flustered speaking in front of so many people and trying to get her point across in such a short time, using metaphors... That does not invalidate her points if you take the time to pay attention. I suggest you watch it a few more times and let it soak in!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
This woman is all over the place, not sure what point she's trying to get across. She goes from texting while driving to ghandi to popcorn and peanuts? Then tops it off with psychotropic drugs and vaccines? What?

Actually I believe that was her "hook" using catch phrases, her speech will be hard to forget.
I wonder how many folks went home and googled what she was saying.
People are starting to realize that there is something terribly wrong and the "conspiracy theorists" just might not be nuts.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
she's the prop guy of the batman film's wife he died in a car crash.

new topics

top topics

join