It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The child of a mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Child of the mind of a child. Excuse me, mind of the child of a mind.

The mind behind the mind of a child.

Where did you see it? It is less comprehensive from your backyard. So, stubborn, there are more difficult things to be, diffi-cult. We are a cult.

Just like you are. We're not opposites of eachother. We do not have sublevels of ourselves. I never meant to bother you, but you bothered me. Thx therefore. Thx for the journey. I came to came out alive. No...

The "newage psychology term"

The newage psychology term for what the mind of a child is, is 'psychotic'.

Psychotic is a child defined. How it tells a parent the shoebox is his castle. The corck to be himself. Where's the line between hallucination, imagination and psychotic ?

What a snake psychology has been.

How are you alright doing my friends?

edit on 8-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I completely am lost.

Is your psychologist trying funky things out on you?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Sometimes I wonder if ATS is used as a medium to activate sleeper cells or a place where secret codes are sent by CIA agents. Then I remember that people are just capable of not making any sense at all.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

So are you a psychotic child?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
excerpt of a lifetime

It burns like the fire. huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One child is non-psychological.. yet spiritual. Spirit is law. Spiritual is health. It might be confused with the cosmical but it is solely your mind.

That's $60, thank you, please.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Angie... are you ok? everything alright in there?
edit on 8-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

When THEY "SAY": "It is solely your mind" then WTF do I need it f
r!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah, someone ought to report this to the CIA or FEDS, remember the last time a mysterious guy came on ATS with crazy nonsensical statements like this? He ended up being Jared Laughner (The Arizona shooter). Someone call the psych?

Just a thought, any who...balls in your court, Mods...

-TheGhoster
edit on 8-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Seems you guys don't need no shrinks.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

When THEY "SAY": "It is solely your mind" then WTF do I need it f
r!!

...what do you need your mind for? lets see......only everything you have ever done, do, and can do..
only everything you have been, are, and can be.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Since I am, I was, so my past, present and future is always one.

I'm not satisfied with my current situation in life.
sad smiley

I think I am hallucinating from the pain my back gives me. I don't really know ImaFungi, maybe it isn't that bad, but there's just something wrong with me.

Yesterday (now this has got nothing to do with the previous) I sat in a seat, and went through a 'therapy' to become one with my shortcomings, telling myself: I am sick, I am unhealthy, all bad stuff just to overcome, Since I had these longings for the better. I had a complex forward view.

Something just wasn't given to me. Something I needed, witheld from me. This kept on coming back every few times a month, "there's something witheld from me" and then the suffering because of it came. It seems I don't know what it is since I am not familiar with it.

Activate me, please.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Since I am, I was, so my past, present and future is always one.

I'm not satisfied with my current situation in life.
sad smiley

I think I am hallucinating from the pain my back gives me. I don't really know ImaFungi, maybe it isn't that bad, but there's just something wrong with me.

Yesterday (now this has got nothing to do with the previous) I sat in a seat, and went through a 'therapy' to become one with my shortcomings, telling myself: I am sick, I am unhealthy, all bad stuff just to overcome, Since I had these longings for the better. I had a complex forward view.

Something just wasn't given to me. Something I needed, witheld from me. This kept on coming back every few times a month, "there's something witheld from me" and then the suffering because of it came. It seems I don't know what it is since I am not familiar with it.

Activate me, please.

The human condition is being 'not satisfied' with the current situation. The human condition is feeling like there is 'something missing'. The human condition is the feeling of lack.

Watch and listen to this fantastic video to check if there really is 'something missing'.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Im sorry to hear that. Maybe you should see a doctor? Being healthy is the most important thing to do in life, because health = life. Eating (good and right foods), drinking water, sleeping, shelter, working to get those things, and taking care of your body... this is all nature asks of us. focus on those problems and ways to best solve them. Im sorry to hear about your back, but it sounds like if it hurts that much you should see a doctor.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thx, your replies did me very well. I've been taking pills for a week now and it are the right ones for it is getting much better, now. I feel like life is pushing me forward. I am very enjoying the ride. It seems to be steady. I feel very happy. My mind is becoming at ease and I am more open to the things I rejected or did not (yet) stood open for.

I'm just telling it's all going well now.

Thx for your very kind replies. Maybe you've already did these in the past but I did not recognise. A mind-block or something. I'm kind of over it. Halleluja, praise the Lord!

Yeah, I am of the conviction, if you want to brainwash/hypnotise yourself, the bible is a perfect tool for it.

Thx for participating in my threads itisnowagain and ImaFungi.

top topics

join