It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information library ! from Survival to home made weapons! and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't claim rights to the info presented in these links, nor do i take credit for what is already presently on the internet
I do not own any of these links and non of these links are mine. Any and all of this can easily be found via a google search. Anyhoo! IF This has been presented already then im sorry move the thread and forget about it, if not. FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE

HERE IS A WEBSITE YOU CAN USE TO ACCESS INFORMATION LIBRARY 2.1 AS SEEN 4PLAN

info.stylee32.net...

And here is a complete torrent kat.ph...

AND NOW THE ANARCHIST COOK BOOK

www.freeinfosociety.com...
here is the online PDF

www.angelfire.com... Volume V hosted on a website!

thepiratebay.se...

thepiratebay.se...

SAS SURVIVAL HANDBOOK

How to Survive in the WIld, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea
books.google.ca...

READ VARIOUS BOOKS ON PLANTS TOO!

Samuel Thayer, "The Forager's Harvest: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants"

ebookee.org... -download

AND FINALLY, WITHOUT FURTHER ADU, WHAT THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT REALLY SHOULD OF BEEN.
archiv.squat.net... - index on how to squat properly

I say. Why not just ignore the government. Ignore the economy. Walk out into our new found home. And uses all these books. And tools to just ignore the system. If we arn't fighting we arnt being hostile, if we arnt protesting we arnt a threat. If we are doing our own thing well. How many officers would it take to evacuate 2000 foreclosed houses with people refusing to leave. And that's a pretty small number
Just ideas suggestions.

Also. People should be doing this more often, cus its cool.

edit on 8-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I really appreciate this thread, thank you!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What a great thread full of useful information. Thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thank you buddy

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
no problem
i found all this stuff in my travels and its served me well. I can basically build a shelter with all of this information. Build hunting tools, nets, find the plants i need and information on the stars and many many random things. Enjoy.

Also the information on squatting is important. The people could easily take the land back through various legal schemes and loop holes. And because of the banksters and corporations creating these loop holes to benefit for themselves We should be doing the same, and claiming land like a new found nation of gypsies. Now that would be fantastic.
edit on 12-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thanks for this, one of these threads I am gonna have to view more than once, dam not being able to give multiple stars!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Men cannot live on bread alone...
-Get a solar charger for your laptop or smartphone, tablet.
-Wiki Reader and the offline files. Wiki offline is 8 gigs and Project Guttenberg is 3.4 gigs they can fit in a 16 gig Micro SD. Looking for iPhone app reader but included is the Android one

dev.thewikireader.com...
play.google.com...
Theres room yet for other things, famous art pic ZIP file?
edit on 16-2-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

Maps of whole planet, offline and verctor based MapDroyd
www.survivalblog.com...
edit on 17-2-2013 by Emeraldous because: additional info

edit on 17-2-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
Men cannot live on bread alone...
-Get a solar charger for your laptop or smartphone, tablet.
-Wiki Reader and the offline files. Wiki offline is 8 gigs and Project Guttenberg is 3.4 gigs they can fit in a 16 gig Micro SD. Looking for iPhone app reader but included is the Android one

dev.thewikireader.com...
play.google.com...
Theres room yet for other things, famous art pic ZIP file?
edit on 16-2-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

Fantastic! thanks for the contribution!

Putting the files on a psp or a vita or something else like that would be perfect. You could charge the device and use it to surf the wiki information.
edit on 17-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You might have to be on the move to a rain forest where weather is warm and water is plentiful and clean. a phone with some good accessories can help you especially those vector maps Im DLing right now.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you Avatar sparked me to say this lol Its relevant too, Its a good suggestion to get .999 silver coins or nuggets. I read that you can disinfect water with it in 6 minutes it should be sterile enough as it kills off the microbes. Tho it does not remove sediments. That would be the least of your worries. sterling silver .924 isn't the best for that as its alloyed with copper most of the time.

I live in British Columbia so water here isin't an issue for me. Agriculture would be good too around here as the soil is legendary for carrying those ancient microbes that grow in the dirt of ancient rain forests. Also on a side note. Pretty sure That BC is Lamuria from Atlantis, And half of it sunk
Not the city of Atlantis As Atlantis is in the *atlantic* lamuria would be off the pacfic. Which surprises me, Theres been barely any deep water excavation around these parts. When there is so many legends of sea serpents and gold. In an almost untouched land less than 150 years in contact with Europeans i can almost garentee that we will later in the following years make major discoveries off the pacific coast. As the same is going on back east.

top topics

join