It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in water kills cells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
First off fluoride in water may or may not be harmful in our water supply it's not added to the supply as the fluoride shown in the YouTube video it's added as a sodium flouride salt which is apparently harmless to humans however this is a controversial topic as many feel not enough research has been done to prove it is harmless. Fluoride itself is extremely harmful to humans and is considered a deadly pathogen when in gas form it's used in chemical weapons fluoride itself is capable of extreme damage to humans even in very small ppm. I don't know why in a sodium fluoride salt form it is considered harmless In small quantitys you have to ask a chemist but there is certainly no needed for all this drama sodium fluoride or flouride compounds are added to all water even bottled and it can be absorbed through skin also so even when taking a shower you will absorb a minuscule percentage of sodium flouride or a fluoridic compound. If you want to find out how harmful flouride compounds added to water effect humans you will probably have to research it yourself because there is very little evidence to support any conclusion to if it's good or bad for you I guess that's scary because how can something be added to our water without even knowing its 100% safe?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnoir

I've got well water. Suck it, losers!

LOL

Seriously, my water is TOO pure. There's nothing in it at all. It's bacteria free, and I've never had to 'shock' it. All you see is a trace of iron and silicon, a tiny bit of copper and sodium.

Because there's nothing in there, it's too acid - we have to bubble it through limestone chips.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnoir
Fluoride Fluorine itself is extremely harmful to humans and is considered a deadly pathogen when in gas form it's used in chemical weapons fluoride itself is capable of extreme damage to humans even in very small ppm. I don't know why in a sodium fluoride salt form it is considered harmless In small quantitys you have to ask a chemist

The name is Bond. Ionic Bond.

Sodium is lethal, by itself. Chlorine is lethal, by itself. Together, they're table salt.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Dnoir
Fluoride Fluorine itself is extremely harmful to humans and is considered a deadly pathogen when in gas form it's used in chemical weapons fluoride itself is capable of extreme damage to humans even in very small ppm. I don't know why in a sodium fluoride salt form it is considered harmless In small quantitys you have to ask a chemist

The name is Bond. Ionic Bond.

Sodium is lethal, by itself. Chlorine is lethal, by itself. Together, they're table salt.

Sorry yes fluorine is what I meant I think my phone changed it when I typed it or that's my excuse anyway.
Although I'm familiar with ionic and covalent bonds I don't understand how substances like chlorine and fluorine are harmless in certain compounds but thats due to my own ignorance rather than me thinking there is a conspiracy with what is put in drinking water

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob
So that it becomes lost?

That's why I started this thread. I rarely start new threads, but with people arguing that fluoride causes no harm, I felt it was important to get this out there considering how old it is.

Is there really people that believe fluoride is good for human consumption?

Amazing. That is amazing. I am being serious.

<< 1   >>

join