It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in water kills cells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Found this video showing how fluoride affects cells.

Those who push it say it is safe at 1 part per million, look what happens at 1 part per 30 million!

I am totally convinced that fluoride is added to our water to dumb us down so we are easier to control.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
you have over 4,000 posts so you are an experienced member of this site.

Could you not have posted this on one of the hundreds of "Fluoride in water" threads (some very recent) rather than make a new thread?

Or is that the point? You want your "own thread" so much?

Linking to a you tube video with a sentence or two about it is way below the standard required to warrant a new thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

Could you not have posted this on one of the hundreds of "Fluoride in water" threads (some very recent) rather than make a new thread?

Linking to a you tube video with a sentence or two about it is way below the standard required to warrant a new thread.

So that it becomes lost?

This is news to me and I appreciate that it has a thread of it's own, S&F OP. Thank you for posting!
edit on 8-2-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

Hates gonna hate lol! Star and a flag to you sir. I shall spread this video!

I also found this:

The fluoridation part starts at 6 minute mark. Before that they tell us about mercury and how it affects us:

edit on 8-2-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob
So that it becomes lost?

That's why I started this thread. I rarely start new threads, but with people arguing that fluoride causes no harm, I felt it was important to get this out there considering how old it is.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

You aren't a mod. So stop trying to act like one.
----------

reply to post by NuclearPaul

And to the OP.

Thank you for posting the video. I like watching videos of cells. Seeing them dying kind of made me sad... I need to do more research on flouride.

Our brains and bodies are being damaged by so many things... lead, biphynol A, mercury, fluoride. The smallest amount of lead kills brain cells and lowers IQ's... Did Australia have leaded gasoline? I made a thread about it with America in the title but the study occurred globally Americas Real Criminal Element: Lead

It's serious.. especially with all these imported toys for children from China filled with lead paint... Don't want to end up like this eagle!! Or just with a lower IQ...

This bird died overnight 3-4 December, another victim of completely preventable lead poisoning. The lead from a scavenged meal damaged his liver and kidneys, bound to his red blood cells making them unable to carry oxygen, and caused seizures and death. There are no more excuses. If you hunt use non lead ammunition, if you know someone who hunts make sure they are using non lead. Causing this kind of suffering is unacceptable. Be responsible. Be ethical. Respect the resource.

edit on 8-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Mercury kills brain cells and a bunch of other health issues at low amounts...and they still put that stuff in peoples teeth.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Mercury kills brain cells and a bunch of other health issues at low amounts...and they still put that stuff in peoples teeth.

Omg that is horrible. If I ever have to go to the dentist, I sure as hell wont take no mercury to my teeth!
edit on 8-2-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Right on, thx OP. I liked all the references he gave in the vid for further research.

I just finished this doc! It's nearly 3 hours long!

Watch the first 30 mins if you can. The first interview was great.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Scary stuff.. although I always have to laugh a little when I think about fluoridation. Its been heavily opposed sinse it was implemented. The EU stopped it but the US never will.

General Ripper WAS NOT that crazy.

He represented a vast amount of people who seriously believed that fluoridation was a communist plot to undermine public health.

Little did they know it was implemented by they're own leaders..

I always go back to Dr. Strangelove about it, its funny but the dialogue really makes ya think..

This is one of my favorite quotes and it is not far off at all:

General Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.

General Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

edit on 8-2-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, I'm not so worried as I know there's nothing I can do. Really. We're all on this flouRide together and we all get out the same destination. But I'll sure have white teeth in my coffin.

You know it's getting contentious when some local regions here have called for a stop to adding fluoride in the water as it effectively constitutes medicating the water.

What do you do when they tell you in some places that catching rain water is illegal.

they tie your hands and tell you to clap...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Old video, but not "old news" .

I do remember many years ago, there was a small village in Greece, were drinking water had high rateς of Fluoride.
Residents had theirs teehts destroyed, all black and diformed, and of course other healh problems.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thank you for puttiing this out there, I really appreciate it.

Thanks to all you other folks who brought more videos to the scene as well. I'm not able to watch videos from the internet, but I do read, and I hope others would do more research if they are unconvinced, I've confronted dentists about this and many of them seriously believe that fluoride in small doses are okay, completely disregarding the fact that it builds up in your body like mercury.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've known of the bad stuff about fluoride for thirty five years. It is used to keep us calm and weaken us a bit. Fluoride in organic form isn't bad, it's alright in tea and coffee. As far as I can tell, Only organic based fluorides are used in meds.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thank you for posting. I have researched sodium fluoride and now only drink bottled water. Sad to say I used to suffer from depression when under stress and now - nothing. My research has indicated that sodium fluoride is considered to be a neurotoxin so it will not only bring on depression but other related mood swings and affectations - plus a myriad of other health problems.

I am under considerable stress at present. Not trying to change the subject of the thread but really want to utilise my current situation as an excellent example for people who are researching the impact of drinking sodium fluoride in their water. I am pushing for evidence to be included in the recently commenced Royal Commission into Child Sexual Assault. I have had my life destroyed on every level all because I made two Mandatory Reports as per my professional training which is mandated law.

I was extremely stressed at the beginning of my journey and was boiling my water thinking that this removed the sodium fluoride. I stumbled onto a site that explained various methods of finding water and cleansing it - in an emergency situation and listed was science based information that explained by heating water that contains sodium fluoride - you are actually intensifying or increasing the toxicity!!!!

I started to buy the water I intended to cook with and drink. I have told my doctor and shown him my research and the MSDS sheets and the poison classifications and he is not arguing with me. No depression and I want people to try it for themselves. Sodium fluoride is toxic and does harm the human body. You could line ten people up and give them the same dose of sodium fluoride and get ten different heath problems manifest so it is up to the individual to assess their own situation.

Thanks for posting and it never ceases to amaze me the amount of times on this website that the first response to a thread - will be a negative one. Post away - I am a Teacher and the sharing of information is the key to our survival.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Fluoride in organic form isn't bad, it's alright in tea and coffee. As far as I can tell, Only organic based fluorides are used in meds.

What do you mean by med?

Water fluoridation is forced medication and it uses sodium fluoride.

Toothpaste and even prescription toothpaste often uses sodium fluoride.

Some of the supplements I am seeing are calcium fluoride.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

science based information that explained by heating water that contains sodium fluoride - you are actually intensifying or increasing the toxicity!!!!

Do you have any info you can link on that?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
For the information of interested readers:

Calcium Fluoride is naturally occurring - Sodium Fluoride comes from toxic industrial waste. It is Sodium Fluoride that is added to drinking water.

Excellent video titled - Firewater. It is two hours but the first five minutes show you exactly where sodium fluoride comes from and how it is made. First five minutes - with video footage and experts explaining.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

It was a site that was a link - where I had clicked on a link that lead to another link. I can try to find the link and look through my files but it was a website for cleansing water and finding water in emergency situations. I will try and find it for you but you can have a trawl yourself in the interim.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by rickymouse

Fluoride in organic form isn't bad, it's alright in tea and coffee. As far as I can tell, Only organic based fluorides are used in meds.

What do you mean by med?

Water fluoridation is forced medication and it uses sodium fluoride.

Toothpaste and even prescription toothpaste often uses sodium fluoride.

Some of the supplements I am seeing are calcium fluoride.

Many of the meds on this link contain organic fluorides. slweb.org... Water pills contain fluoride. Fluoride can knock the chloride off of a cell and the chloride triggers the kidneys to excrete water. It also excretes Iodine though by this process. Coffee and tea are sort of diuretics because of this although coffee can also make you go number 2. I don't think Sodium fluoride is good for anyone myself and even the other fluoride they add to water is not real good. You can lower your ability to create adequate stomach acid by this means by drinking too much coffee. Too little stomach acid lowers our ability to process a lot of b vitamins and also a lot of minerals. Think of how this can make people not have any energy. Increasing fluoride intake too high no matter what the source is bad. Adding fluoride to the water supply has a compounding effect. Too much fluoride without the other necessary minerals in balance will make teeth weaker because they can get brittle and crack.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join