It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sums up the racist, bullying, homophobic and hypocritical media in 1.5 minutes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Reporting on insanity requires an additional layer of insanity, as you are feeding that which you claim to be against.

The only sane option is to opt out entirely.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I don't know about the incident he was talking about, so I don't really get that part.

CX.
edit on 8/2/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

This kid is gonna be a legend at his school.

Rock on buddy, your first kiss was a super model.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by e118882

Liberal mindset! That's a laugh.. I have been accused of being a liberal. But then again, I've also been accused of being a right wing nut, so it cancels out. If only we all knew each other better the just names and avatars...

I don't normally paint with such broad strokes but I think it's pretty obvious the white man has had it the best throughout history. Sure, it's more complicated than that, but all you have to do is look at WHO is oppressed.. It usually isn't white people. And if it is, it's usually still white people doing the oppressing.

We have non-"white" empires throughout history, the Ottomans come to mind, but I stand by my premise. I'm far from racist or have hate for anyone based on race, creed, religion, whatever, even against my own kind whatever that may be, but people of a lighter skin have been living off the backs of others for a long time

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think I agree.

Could we have subtitles?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join