It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sums up the racist, bullying, homophobic and hypocritical media in 1.5 minutes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've been a big fan of Bob for a while, very rarely do I disagree with him and this isn't one of those times. LOL.

Sorry if you are turned off by the yelling, but it's only 1:30 so just turn your volume down and listen to the message.

Insult or entertainment?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

looked like his head was about to explode.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
bro take a chill pill man.. he looks like he is going to pop a vessel!

he is speaking the truth.. media has double standard... they are the untouchables, do what they want, say what they want, nothing ever happens to them.. Freedom of speech is not a vale to hid behind.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Someone needs a smoke and a pancake.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
he may have been intense, but he sure got the message across.

Very well thought out and very true message at that.

S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Bob represents physically what many people feel to the core but don't have the energy to enact.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Bob represents physically what many people feel to the core but don't have the energy to enact.

haha awesome!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I guess 5 hour energy works as advertised!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I think he may have injected it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Another hyperactive angry conspiracy theorist. Great
that's all we need.

These nutters are giving us all a bad name!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Another hyperactive angry conspiracy theorist. Great
that's all we need.

These nutters are giving us all a bad name!

You couldn't spare 90 seconds to watch the video? I NEVER watch YouTube vids, but I did this time. Best 90 seconds of my day.

Nothing he said was conspiracy. Nothing made him a "nutter". I don't even think he was acting all that outrageous.

He is 100% unequivocally correct. I have mentioned to my wife for years that it disgusts me the way people talk about fat people. When you watch those bits on the Today show where they try to put context to something like a meal from Chili's by comparing it to a gazillion Lindor Truffles or something. Then they all talk about how disgusting that food is, or some other nonsense. Matt Lauer is the worst about it. I stop short of calling him smug because I just don't really know his true personality.

Regardless, fat people are made fun of freely and openly by media. There are hours of stock footage available showing fat people walking, only zoomed in on either their belly or their butt. I watched a spot about something food related on my local news one evening where they played a loop of the same fat people walking over and over for a full 2 minutes while the reporters talked.

And what do all these schmucks recommend to someone who weighs 500 lbs to lose weight? Just restrict your calories. Well no kidding. It is a simple formula: energy in - energy out = fat storage. You take in 10000 calories a day without being a star athlete, you will become fat. It isn't like this is some new knowledge. So what are they hoping to achieve with this groundbreaking information? Other than beating down viewers?

I think it is all done just so they can promote advertisements for weight loss products and other related items. Regardless, what the man in the vid said is as true and right as anything I have ever heard.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't know about the incident he was talking about, so I don't really get that part.

I got the rest of his message loud and clear, but already knew this.

He has every right to be that pissed..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I think he may have injected it.

I honestly think that way about Alex Jones also, his mood swings on air, his violent outbursts, an obvious inability to handle criticism and I could swear everyone I knew who used certain things in their youth had the same traits. He's always banging on about only having 3 hours sleep and how he thinks he rants better when he's deliriously tired..

I mean he's always putting on a voice and shouting hysterically over the people he for some reason invites onto his show with no real intention of letting them talk.. They are putting robots on the side if your house that will explode into flames and talk to the washing machine to relay messages to the cia. a cia guy said that. It's all coming true. /me cries with despair.

and if it comes from some preposterous doctor then it's legal and legit !

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
HE is 100% CORRECT!

Anti white agenda. Whites are being discriminated against and it's acceptable because "you can't be racist toward with people". This entire system is designed to hold white people back while "minorities" get the first chance at everything.

CX

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

I don't know about the incident he was talking about, so I don't really get that part.

CX.
edit on 8/2/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by e118882

Haha.. That is funny. White people discriminated against..

Care to switch places with a person who has much darker skin? I'd wager not.

No one has it as good as white people, if you cannot admit that, there might be something wrong with the way you view the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Switch places? I have dark skin. The agenda is simply obvious.

Like all white people are born to wealth and privilege just like all men are dead beat dads. Liberal mindset at it's best.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by e118882

No one has it as good as white people, if you cannot admit that, there might be something wrong with the way you view the world.

Depends on where you live I think! You can't paint all with one brush!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The function of the media is to expose us to things. If you are offended by media you need to filter it to only see what you want, don't spoil it for the rest of us. For the news, which im assuming hes saying brands everyone some type of "ist," eh. It doesn't happen all that often on the national level and nobody is on a witch hunt, soo... But as for everything else if the news and media wasnt interesting nobody would watch it. This guy just wants to bitch.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

TY CX, cleared that up for me

That was hot...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join