It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've been a lurker/researcher here for quite a few months. I figured it was time to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

There are many great minds here who have stimulated my brainwaves, increased my awareness and simply used verifiable information to compel me to change my thinking. I feel like a kid at Christmas...except my presents are knowledge.
And, you know what "they" say...(chuckles quietly), Knowledge is Power

Many thanks to a good friend who suggested I take a look, as I had/have a million questions and not enough answers in mainstream media (or any for that matter).

Looking forward to the interaction.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the rabbit hole's lobby...the exit's are...wait I forgot, there is no exiting the rabbit hole

Look forward to seeing you on the boards

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyGranny

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to it too.

Trying to figure out my avatar, haha....that's actually a picture of my horse, but you wouldn't know it...looks like a pile of hay.

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Take a look in Des's signature in the post above your last post, the folks in that thread (among other avatar related threads) are Avatar gurus

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Have a Great time!

Nice Avatar.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the Warm Welcome! I'm an info junkie now, so hopefully I can contribute some good stuff soon

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I sure will, they have some awesome avatars. Just noticed Java is allowed too...nice.

Thanks for the hint!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Thanks so much! Love your avatar, by the way. I have had horses periodically, so I really can relate to that picture!
I had a quarter horse that was so mean she would try to bite, kick and toss me quite often...fortunately, I was just as hard headed, hehe.

Thanks for the welcome

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm a world of warcraft gamer, so I really like your avatar. The Elf races rock. I may be a granny, but I still like to have fun.

Looking forward to the interaction here...our current world situation requires it.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join