It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
at 5:15 pm our president was briefed by leon panetta in person, at the whitehouse, on bengazi.

though they say they didn't really know what was going on at that time.
ok
plausible.

7 hours go by, and obama never checks in.
hilary never checks in.
panetta never checks in.
dempsy never checks in.

none of them check in with any of the others.
not even once.

only obama can authorize military force into another country.
why would he give panetta authorization to do whatever was necessary and the disappear.
or go to bed, which is what he did.
why would he do that, and never check in.

why?
because he didn't.
he did absolutely nothing.

neither did panetta.
he didn't want to wake the king i'am sure.
or
the princess hillary.

nothing, they did nothing, nothing, nothing.

and then they covered it up, with the help of the disgraceful media, and the un ambassador.
from the video, to the race pimping, to the out right lies.

they paid millions for t.v. ads in pakistan to cover up the attack, and cause more attacks around the middle east.
why?
to cover their a$$3$
it was all a big stinkin lie.

i would like to take this time to personally thank the low information voters around the country for blindly defending this administration.
thank you for allowing this administration to get away with gross negligence.
many spoke out telling you this man and his administration was clearly incompetent, and yet you voted for him anyways.

thank you for allowing obama to trash the constitution.
thank you for inflation.
thank you for the debt.
thank you for obamadontcare, i can't wait to pay an extra $1,000 this year alone for health insurance.
thank you for the new found taxes.
thank you for stealing my labor.
thank you for the division.
thank you for the race pimping.
thank you for the all time record of abortions 3 years running.
thank you for the marxist class warfare.
thank you for labeling my family as terrorists for attending tea parties.
thank you for attempting to take my god given 2nd amendment rights.
thank you for "taking" my 1st amendment rights. if you don't know what i'am talking about here, your hopeless.
thank you for regulating my good paying job right out of existence.
thank you for my new 70hour/week job.

and i would like to thank you on behalf of the millions of Americans, who now rely on the government to put food on the table.
for if it were not for your ignorance, these millions might have a job, and not an EBT card.

i can't wait until you get what you voted for,

TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you for the 4 dead Americans in bengazi.
their deaths rest solely upon your shoulders.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

and I would like to thank you for your post,

I don't think Obama is running the country, I really don't.
Maybe nobody is, they all seem lethargic, McCain was running for president he seemed lethargic, Romney seemed lethargic.

what the heck is going on?

edit on 092828p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by bjax9er

and I would like to thank you for your post,

I don't think Obama is running the country, I really don't.
Maybe nobody is, they all seem lethargic, McCain was running for president he seemed lethargic, Romney seemed lethargic.

what the heck is going on?

edit on 092828p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

they don't care at all, one way or the other, they don't care.

only a handful actually have any fire in their bellies, but they are powerless.

yes, mccain and romney were both very weak.

but hey "at this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk, but where exactly was Barack Hussein Obama on the night that a huge asteroid struck earth and wiped out the dinosaurs? That's another question that has been popping into my head.

I think I'll email breitbart so they can write a story about his absence on that tragic night 65 million years ago

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk, but where exactly was Barack Hussein Obama on the night that a huge asteroid struck earth and wiped out the dinosaurs? That's another question that has been popping into my head.

I think I'll email breitbart so they can write a story about his absence on that tragic night 65 million years ago

yes the ignorance of the democrat voters is very disturbing isn't it?
and then when their incompetent leader screws up they talk about circle jerks and asteroids.

maybe you should visit breitbart every once in a while, you might learn something you would otherwise not learn from the complicit progressive media.

nah, you wouldn't do that, wouldn't want to realize what a dooooosh you've been all this time.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Wow. I find this "absence" VERY telling of the President and his knowledge of what was going to go down that night.

Well, I can't say as I am surprised at all - it was campaign season after all can't expect a man to stop his 2 year long job interview to actually do the job...what is he the POTUS?

Where was he?

I think he was too busy packing for Las Vegas - he had Wayne Newton tickets and lil Wayne as well. Can't blow off two Waynes in one day it's just not civil even if our Ambassador is dead.

Also, he has "people" for stuff like this so that he can concentrate on the important things like making speeches and looking presidential without ever having to actually be presidential.

Did he stay out of the kitchen on purpose? Too hot for him?

Did he feel guilt or shame for what he was about to "allow" to happen?

Makes me wonder.

Does it make you wonder?

I am not surprised at all - does make me wonder though did he wake up for a cold-pop.

To channel Sweet Brown, perhaps he had bronchitis; it's just a dead ambassador after all - ain't nobody got time for that....

link   

Originally posted by bjax9er

and then when their incompetent leader screws up they talk about circle jerks and asteroids.

maybe you should visit breitbart every once in a while, you might learn something you would otherwise not learn from the complicit progressive media.

nah, you wouldn't do that, wouldn't want to realize what a dooooosh you've been all this time.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and visit other news websites besides breitbart and world net daily?

link   
reply to post by bjax9er

they don't care at all, one way or the other, they don't care.

Or they are terrified, a nice word for cowards.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and visit other news websites besides breitbart and world net daily?

yeah, good one.

got me there.
refer to the 8 letter misspelled word above.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Dempsey admitted to being shocked that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hadn’t known about the diplomatic cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens pleading for help prior to the attacks,
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is a bigger question: What exactly are they protecting the President from at this point?

By saying that the POTUS was not involved that day at this point, is giving plausible deniability to some new revelation that will come about soon about the event.

Panetta's testimony was nothing more than to give protection to the POTUS for something that is going to be revealed in the very near future.

So for a POTUS who is "hands on" to all of a sudden be "hands off" means that they are setting the stage to be able to say, "Potus had nothing to do with it..."

The question now becomes, what exactly is "it" that they are shielding his responsibility from?

I am sorry, but this stinks to high heaven.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So Obama has shame?

Seriously? This IS big news!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Dempsey admitted to being shocked that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hadn’t known about the diplomatic cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens pleading for help prior to the attacks,

While in this instance I concur with Gen Dempsey - for the most part I consider him a sell out and a disgrace to the uniformed services. He is complicit in this cover-up even if it is by omission or evasion.

The POTUS is apathy in action as far as his Commander-in-Chief role is concerned. A disgrace to the office he holds. You don't lose a subordinate that high up in the organization and head out on the trail like nothing happened. I mean servicemen and women die every day, sure we don't expect a personal reaction.

However, when his personal representative to another nation is killed one would think he might actually give a # enough to make a phone call to check the status - hell even delegate someone on his staff to check.

He was so wrapped up in his narcissistic quest for personal glory (getting reelected) that he couldn't even spare a staffer for a phone call?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
So Obama has shame?

So thats what you take out of this? Obama's Shame? About Americans being killed?

Pathetic if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So Obama has shame?

So thats what you take out of this? Obama's Shame? About Americans being killed?

Pathetic if you ask me.

Awww PhantomJack. Sounds like someone needs to feel a little more content with ridiculing facetious posts...

Now I must hang my head in disappointment as I've offended your sensibilities!

Perhaps as your doubtlessly judgemental mood improves, you'll grow to understand that for many of us here in the US, there is a groundswell of concern about our president's character. His shamelessness tops the list of our grievances. Especially around here.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here is a bigger question: What exactly are they protecting the President from at this point?

By saying that the POTUS was not involved that day at this point, is giving plausible deniability to some new revelation that will come about soon about the event.

Panetta's testimony was nothing more than to give protection to the POTUS for something that is going to be revealed in the very near future.

So for a POTUS who is "hands on" to all of a sudden be "hands off" means that they are setting the stage to be able to say, "Potus had nothing to do with it..."

The question now becomes, what exactly is "it" that they are shielding his responsibility from?

I am sorry, but this stinks to high heaven.

could this be the reason for the cover up?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So Obama has shame?

Pathetic if you ask me.

Awww PhantomJack. Sounds like someone needs to feel a little more content with ridiculing facetious posts...

Now I must hang my head in disappointment as I've offended your sensibilities!

Perhaps as your doubtlessly judgemental mood improves, you'll grow to understand that for many of us here in the US, there is a groundswell of concern about our president's character. His shamelessness tops the list of our grievances. Especially around here.

You must have me mistaken for someone else...I am a pure blue blooded american with no love for Obama or his minions.

Maybe it was my inflection ... I might have misunderstood your intentions as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join