It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE GREAT TOMATO BUBBLE or how the bankster NWO stole our world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is probably the easiest to understand page I have ever read, on how the banking system NWO destroyed our money and ended up with all of our assets. I would post it all here, but it's easier to go to the site and well worth the two minute read Its a story of how Mortimer M. Moneybags III bankrupted and enslaved his hometown of Tomatoville, USA:

tomatobubble.com...

Here's a snippet

Ever wonder about why our economy is in trouble? How can so many people can be in so much debt at the same time? Does it seem strange to you no matter how hard one works, and in spite of all the advances in society, most hard working people cannot escape the treadmill of perpetual debt? Why are so many families losing their homes to foreclosure? Why are many households dependent upon credit cards to supplement their income? Why does it take TWO spouses to maintain a household when it used to take just one? Why have so many retirement savings been wiped out? Why do prices always creep up? Did you know that close to 1/3 of all income taxes are consumed just to pay interest on the Federal Debt? (National Debt currently 16 TRILLION DOLLARS , or about $135,000 per household.) Think about it. Every penny that you pay in income tax from January 1 - April 30 is consumed just to pay interest, much of it to foreign banking families! And let's not forget the Government's unfunded future liabilities, estimated at 75 TRILLION. (an additional $600,000+ per household.) Add those staggering sums to your mortgage debt, car loan debt, student loan debt, credit card debt, State debt, County debt, City/Town debt, small business debt, big business debt, and you will see that the total of these debts actually exceeds (BY FAR) the amount of money supply in circulation. So, how can such astronomical debt ever be repaid? Well, if you haven't figured it out yet - IT CAN'T. The only way to service just the interest on these monstrous debts is to constantly take on new debts. Finally, on top of all your Federal, State, gasoline, and local taxes, (30% - 40% of your gross income) and on top of your personal debt service burden (another 25%-50%), there's this thing called "inflation", or "the cost of living." What exactly is "the cost of living?" What causes it? Why does a dollar buy less and less each year while wages stay flat? Is the stress of perpetual debt and rising prices keeping you up at night? How many strokes, heart attacks, and even suicides are induced by financial stress each year? Money and debt may even have led to your drinking problem, or perhaps even to depression. Debt may have been the underlying cause of your divorce or that of some couple that you know. You know in your gut that something isn't right in this country. But you don't have the "Economics education" to figure it out. It all seems too complicated for you to put your finger on, so you just keep slaving away to pay interest and taxes as your dollar buys less and less. All you can do is keep working like a dog and leave the matter to the Wall Street "experts" and politicians to handle for you. But it's all quite simple really. So simple in fact, even a dummy can understand it when it is broken down to basic elements. So then, how exactly did you all become such debt/tax/inflation slaves? Well, I'll let you in on my little secret. You will be amazed at how easy it is to understand. My name is Mortimer M. Moneybags III and this is the true story of how I bankrupted and enslaved my hometown of Tomatoville, USA:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

We must revolt against these evil tomato barons.It has already started in Spain.

Just kidding the author's view is simplistic but it does get the point across.S&F I love satire.
edit on 7-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

The image the video shows before it loads looks like a bunch of zombies tearing into a victim. How ever, I would effing love to take part in this event. It looks like so much fun, but I bet it could hurt a bit as well ha ha.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Website TomatoBubble.com has changed my life forever. My Jewish friends showed me this and i was very very surprised this was their choice of reading material to tell an unenlightened child. Apparently there is a huge difference between a jew and a zionist as well so dont ever mistake them. God forgive us primitive humans for we do not know what we do and to the future civilizations that will study us all i want to say is that not all of us are as evil as u would think.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: THEBEARDEDGOAT

Whats the difference between zionist and jew if you dont mind me asking?..just curious.

top topics

join