It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ghost cam capture?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was following the popular Willard ghost cam and think I came across a few interesting things but am not too sure.

tinypic.com...

tinypic.com...

tinypic.com...

(Sorry, links. x.x I'm terrible at embedding pics. on this forum for some reason )

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sorry buddy
All I see is a low res pic of a motorbike tail light.
Still, second coffee of the day might help.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Unless someone has the break light of a car attached to a wire... It's definitely not a vehicle light in a hallway.

I'm kind of unfamiliar with what you're referring to however.
Willard what?
Some sort of ongoing internet stream of a supposedly haunted house?

Pretty cool find, unless we're looking at a reflection from a puddle in a hallway of course.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Man that last one gave me the chills, S&F!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm just hoping it's not just clear paradelia because after staring at it long enough, I saw all kinds of things. >.< Outline of the little boy with the crooked arm, a girl to his left (her legs and shoes are most visible for me anyway) and other stuff that I'm sure wasn't there. I'm going to keep looking at it and messing with settings but yeah. Can't say if it's a true pic. or not but it's still interesting to see things in dark hallways whether there or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Pretty cool. I can make out a small figure in the last pic. I've cruised the Willard site every so often and I have never seen anything like this. The only way I could explain the light is it being the reflection of the exit sign on to a puddle of water in the hallway. It is winter time and we have been getting some snow lately. Could be melted snow that was tracked in before they closed for the night.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Is this a video if so i only see stills.
Is there anyway you can embed them on here ? They are hard to look at,
What do you actually see that you think is odd or ghostly ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Is this a video if so i only see stills.
Is there anyway you can embed them on here ? They are hard to look at,
What do you actually see that you think is odd or ghostly ?

tinypic.com...

tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

thanks
yes that does look like a person a bit like R2D2 ?
It looks like there is someone holding a lamp.

It could just be shadows, do you have before and after pictures.
where were they taken exactly, what is the place like. Can you talk a bit about it so we can understand,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought of taking before and afters but didn't think I'd capture anything that looked like anything, you know? I know that the next time i updated the cam though that things looked different almost like it fidgeted and then there was nothing there. I will take a comparison shot tonight probably after it's dark there so that the area can be evaluated moreso. I'll also link to the ghostcam itself if it will help any though it's daytime there now so the surroundings will be quite different.

www.courierpress.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

For those that don't like to click links...

(the arrows and such aren't mine, btw...)

The red light on the floor is just a reflection of the exit sign. The other misty looking stuff, I dunno...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thank you very much for the picture help. I'm not too good with embedding on here yet. >.<

The pictures also have varying degrees of "mistiness" because I went into photo gallery and messed with contrast to make it more visible on the later pictures. I think the first one on the list though is the original if I'm not mistaken. I wanted a bunch of different viewpoints of what I thought I was looking at.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VegHead

The red light on the floor is just a reflection of the exit sign.

NO WAY!!!??? Why do you got to debunk everything like that?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerLogic

Originally posted by VegHead

The red light on the floor is just a reflection of the exit sign.

NO WAY!!!??? Why do you got to debunk everything like that?

Yup, I pretty much have eagle eyes. Not to totally blow your mind or anything, but that thing to the right is a door. I debunked the hell out of that!!! BAM!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

I also see a figure of a different nature. In one of your pictures I see a little black figure shorter than the one thats highlighted. Just to the right of the yellow figure outline. It is shorter, has its legs spread and one arm raised. It is jet black.

There also appears to be a big circle right in front of the camera. Not sure if that is lens artifact or something else. Its half the size of the screen and dead center in the picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by VegHead

I also see a figure of a different nature. In one of your pictures I see a little black figure shorter than the one thats highlighted. Just to the right of the yellow figure outline. It is shorter, has its legs spread and one arm raised. It is jet black.

There also appears to be a big circle right in front of the camera. Not sure if that is lens artifact or something else. Its half the size of the screen and dead center in the picture.

Maybe the long "phantom" arm I thought I was seeing is connected to a completely different figure altogether. This picture is slowly becoming more and more interesting. To the left of the boy you can see lower what looks like the legs and shoes of what I'm assuming is a girl or woman. I can't see anything higher than the legs though so that might just be nothing more than me seeing things.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thats how these pictures go. They are "fuzzy" to be sure and left open to interpretation at best. I love looking at them though, thanks for bringing it.

PS: The ghosts I have seen on a number of occasions during my life were so real I thought I was looking at a real person. On two occasions I only discovered this later as someone else told me that was a ghost.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Thats how these pictures go. They are "fuzzy" to be sure and left open to interpretation at best. I love looking at them though, thanks for bringing it.

PS: The ghosts I have seen on a number of occasions during my life were so real I thought I was looking at a real person. On two occasions I only discovered this later as someone else told me that was a ghost.

Yes the same here. I wonder why that is ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
Maybe the long "phantom" arm I thought I was seeing is connected to a completely different figure altogether. This picture is slowly becoming more and more interesting. To the left of the boy you can see lower what looks like the legs and shoes of what I'm assuming is a girl or woman. I can't see anything higher than the legs though so that might just be nothing more than me seeing things.

You know I am tired and relooking at th epictures I got a shiver down my spine. It looks like a woman holding a lamp. the lamp is reflecting on the wall, they are actually quite spooky. What is that place ?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Yes the same here. I wonder why that is ?

You mean about seeing "real" ghosts? I have to ask that first before I answer you to be sure what you are asking...

If thats okay?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join