It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that Boom last night at 1:30AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well it looks like a whole street has been blocked off. It's a very long street too. Whether that has anything to do with it is beyond me. Doubtful. I didn't see any military tanks over there so it doesn't look like meteor or alien space crashed. Maybe it was sinkhole or something.

Anything over in Washington?

It was around the same time which I thought was totally odd.

Anyways, off too work.

Joy joy.

Got to love the crappy pay for the 10hrs I pull.

See you tonight.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What's the location?

(asking so I can check local news sources for the area)

Thanks.

EDIT:

Could this be it?

Investigation underway after home explosion

A vacant house exploded early Wednesday morning in Fayetteville (Cumberland county), damaging nearby homes.

Emergency crews responded to the 3300 block of Cumberland Road around 1:30 a.m. after a Cumberland County sheriff's deputy patrolling the area reported the explosion.

Sheriff's Capt. Charles McLaurin said the cause of the blast has not been determined, but workers at the scene said they are looking at the possibility that a gas leak was to blame.

"The house was actually for sale and vacant at the time, so we're puzzled as to what would cause this explosion," Cumberland County sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Tanna said.

Tanna said the deputy who witnessed the explosion caught it on the dashboard camera in his patrol car.

"He was so close that some of the debris was embedded in his car," she said.

The video has not been released and will be a part of the investigation by the State Bureau of Investigation and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Tanna said.

No one was hurt in the blast, which was heard as far as 2 miles away and hurled debris high into trees and across Cumberland Road. It also shattered windows and rocked foundations of more than a dozen neighboring homes. One house had its porch blown off.

Source
edit on 6/2/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
S&F Reserved for details.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Any chance you can post some pictures?

What's the approximate location of this incident?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Woah, ATS Deja vu here.

Remember the last gas explosion, in a supposedly vacant house?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Their calling it a meth house.

How can it be a meth house when no one is living there and don't they take the propane gas when it's empty?

wow, made the yahoo news.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

No it's blocked off. No one is allowed to enter.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Because people that make meth are known to use vacant houses for their labs. That way if something goes wrong, they aren't near their house, and it's harder to catch them. I've heard of quite a few blowing up, because the people running the lab left for awhile, and something happened while they were gone.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I guess anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here's the Ariel footage in the morning.

WOW.. That place was obliterated.

Good thing no one got hurt. Geesh.

someone who was in the area I guess sometime that week or maybe why the officer was there to catch it on his dashcam

In the same area this week there was a woods/field fire and an incident of a stolen car full of bullet holes set on fire by the bridge down from this house. Area seems to have too much going on.
heidione40
February 6, 2013 5:06 p.m

WRAL.com

Good thing I don't live near there.

Had to be much louder then what I heard.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Wow! That was some blast! You can't even tell it was a house from those pictures, it just looks like a bunch of crap dumped in the woods. I'm curious if there will be more pictures soon. From the sounds of what you've posted thus far, car theft with bullet holes etc. It could very well have been a meth house, and those labs can go sour pretty freaking quick if left unattended, or run for too long. Problem is most guys are amateurs who learned from another guy, who learned from another guy. The equipment isn't always the best, the chemicals they use aren't the best, and they get high as all bloody hell just running the damn labs, so accidents are bound to happen. The chemicals themselves can explode if mixed wrong, or rushed, as well they give off fumes so if it's not ventilated right and they are using an open flame to "cook." look out.

That's really sad, I hope no one was hurt, even if they were making meth. That's a nasty way to go.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

No, they said no one got hurt.
Only people hurt were other people's houses.

Wonder whose going to flip the bill for their damages.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Drone strike on American Soil. Covered up by claiming meth explosion. I have no evidence, but we should start compiling these sort of issue's. By comparing, we might be able to see patterns and establish hidden proofs that the government is already engage in battle with the public and is just keeping the MSM out of it by intimidation or Gag orders.

To keep the masses from organizing to form a resistance.

Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

I doubt it was a drone strike.

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, you can't say nothing exiting happens around you anyway Manhater.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Ugh, not this again. This happened in the last thread as well. How many tinfoil hat wearing goons are gonna run with this. My guess 5 or so. Ready? Here we go.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I think this is the only exciting thing that happened in my area.

The aftershock was felt supposedly in a 2 mile radius. I think it was much further because I don't live 2 miles from there. I heard the blast, and felt the aftershock of it.

I'm just glad there was no one hurt.

The clean up is going to be a witch though.

I feel sorry for the people who live near there.

I'll update when I get more info on the investigation.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So was it the story I posted?

Or are houses just randomly blowing up?

If it was a meth lab, I hope the occupants were blown to kingdom come, less people peddling that crap on to the streets the better.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yeah, that's the story.

new topics

top topics

join