It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Frequencies from our Technology interfering with the Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

UNIT76
all the natural earth frequencies are very low (from what i've been able to piece together from various sugar packets) most of these new GWEN/HAARP frequencies are literally thousands of times higher than what we've previously been exposed to..

HAARP's no different from any other HF rig - are you afraid of shortwave radio? AM radio transmitters?

Also, GWEN's been off the air for quite some time, and when it was up, it was pretty LF, down around 160kHz.

The Earth, like you, emits microwaves all the time.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

if these rigs were pumping out millions of watts then yeah, sure

we'll have to agree to disagree on that 160 number i reckon..

that's what i meant about how those things would be 'normal' to us (you're saying it's normal to be spitting out some of this ourselves, i got no problem with any of that?)

what i got a problem with, is how we're just trying to emulate natural systems anyway..
you and all the alphabet gangs combined won't ever convince me there's nothing to fear here

like i said, time will tell
..i'm patient, are you?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

UNIT76

if these rigs were pumping out millions of watts then yeah, sure

How much does an average lightning strike pump out?

we'll have to agree to disagree on that 160 number i reckon..

Groundwave doesn't work with much higher frequencies. GWEN's been gone, all the bits are sold. Sort of like Sanguine.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

by all means, continue to stand under tall metal objects during the storm
/out

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

UNIT76
most of these new GWEN/HAARP frequencies are literally thousands of times higher than what we've previously been exposed to..

Not really. In fact, it's actually thousands of times less than what we've been exposed to.

The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

wahahaha

..really?
..wikipedia?

gave you a star for that

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Actually when you think about it we've been blaming a lot of birds misdirections on everything BUT this. If you stand near the large
hydro lines you can easily feel the electricity that bleeds off them. With all the electronic equipment that we use taken as a whole how can you say with certainty that we aren't throwing things off balance?
It may take less than we think in real applications, versus the limited studies that are cited as a baseline.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Guess we will see

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Not only the planet but to health of people.

I have recently been researching in regards to another thread and during my searches came to
Bio electromagnetism.......
We have our own bio electric field.
Animals too use it for navigation.

However I would be interested to know if the wrong frequencies from our technology that are unlike our natural planetary frequency are damaging our health in such a way as I believe possible (if what I have read is true )
Is there an increase of cancers, diabetes, arthritis in fact most illnesses and does the increase relate to or run on par with our steps forward in technology.?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join