It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy in my hometown. What do you think ATS???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by keujah

It's all in his biography. Made fully available online
Also, they are not necessarily condemnations. In fact, they aren't at all. Merely questions to an already questionable occurrence. I am not saying it happened one way, and I am not ruling out the other either. It just... seems weird! And the correlations and coincidences seem to be to the extremes.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

3% can afford to visit? Its not like Turky is an expensive place to stay in, let alone only that few people can afford to go qnd visit. That is making it seem suspicious for no reason. Maybe you think visiting a foreign country is strange, but its very common in most countries and Turky is a popular destination, not some weird, sketchy place. Why do people get suspicious of others for travelling to such places? Travelling isnt for just the super rich, a month or two of saving and you can go most places, try it, most countries its common to holiday far abroad.

Sorry to hear my friend, odd 9/11 connection though i must admot

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

First, I am truly very sorry about the loss of your friends. Horrible thing, no matter what the cause, or the details. No reason is good enough, and no explanation makes such a loss easier.

If this is the same case I heard about, a "9/11" guy killing himself and family members, well, that dis strike me as maybe off, but I can't be sure, even there. It's entirely possible that he was simply more aware of things going on than some, and decided to do what they say he did. Knowing the people involved, you are far more qualified than the rest of us to make a sound judgment there. I would be suspicious any time the CIA was involved, though, just as a matter of good sense. Overall, though, I think you are probably more qualified to decide if something is off or not. I would recommend waiting a little while, till emotions settle somewhat, before trying too hard to find answers. Just to keep a clear head, as much as possible, if you can.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hey, I live near there. I have to admit it does sound weird. Something is up.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Regards to you OP, family, friends, especially those young lives lost.
Just want to note, I feel something is off as well. Perhaps he was pushed into such a tragic ending(threats, etc, similar to Aaron Swartz) that no one should ever have to feel or even act upon. The dog's murder might be the main red flag.
edit on 7-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't think much of the Turkish connection, it's been so long since he published his first tell-all that I doubt anyone (CIA, Drug Czar ect.) would trust him enough to let him in on anything new. While there's no doubt in my mind that the CIA is responsible for many 'suicides', I've never heard or read of any incident that involved killing children.

What does raise red flags is the mention of anti depressants. These are serious anti psychotic meds that drastically alter a person's mind, and they're passed out like candy.
www.ssristories.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RegisteredUser

Valid point friend! Very valid point indeed!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AntonChigurh

Who are you..... U2U me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't think any of the big news networks will pick-up on this, and that would prove it's a cover-up. Think about it, the CIA has the capability to control basically all digital media, and the media doesn't usually do anything involving conspiracies, do they? Honestly it would be even more strange if the news started covering this. Government disinformation and such.

I agree all kinds of fishy stuff going on here. I know personally that I've been following a specific path through my depression...but one thing to remember is: the older you are, the better your coping mechanisms, and the less you share/show it until you snap. So it's possible he really was just dealing with stuff and lost it. Most of the older generations' people don't like asking for help.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox4

Well, it hasn't been picked up by any major news networks yet so.... But you are definitely right.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RegisteredUser
I personally wouldn't think much of the Turkish connection, it's been so long since he published his first tell-all that I doubt anyone (CIA, Drug Czar ect.) would trust him enough to let him in on anything new. While there's no doubt in my mind that the CIA is responsible for many 'suicides', I've never heard or read of any incident that involved killing children.

What does raise red flags is the mention of anti depressants. These are serious anti psychotic meds that drastically alter a person's mind, and they're passed out like candy.
www.ssristories.com...

^ definitely a lot of truth there. I don't want to get too personal on a public forum, but I was offered Vikoden as an anti-depressant by one of my former therapists. (Vikoden is pain-killer, not anti-depressant, but I said it might help numb reality and House [the fictional tv character] seemed to function well on it.) So clearly, the government is all too eager to allow citizens mind-altering drugs.

Also, "there's a first time for everything," and when it comes to the CIA and the extent they're willing to go to, doubt nothing. They could easily kill a whole family to cover something up. It could even be a connection as trivial as I used my personal laptop to check ATS, and someone also viewed ATS from the "family computer" in the living room. I won't say this is definitely the case here, but I'd say the odds are 70/30 that this was a legit "crazy suicide" as opposed to a cover-up.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this story. Very interesting that this father's friend thinks someone else could have done this and not him. He wrote a book about the 9/11 conspiracy, I think your right, there is something "fishy" about this story.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
his publicist made a post on Reddit saying he would never do such a thing

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yup just another conspiracy theorists taken out because he spoke the truth, it's seriously getting scary and sad. The NWO is getting desperate and trying to do everything to stay in power but we are getting to them. I feel so sad for his children, him, the dog, their friends, and family. Thank god his wife was out of the country or she could of possibly been killed too but I hope she can go into hiding because their there is no doubt she's in danger. I think we need to get a team together and investigate the truth in Calaveras County and clear this innocent mans name. I really wouldn't be surprised if the jews had a hand in this, everyone knows conspiracy theorists would never do anything like this and it's a joke daily mail wants us to believe this. Let me know if anyone wants to maybe help me or have information get to the bottom of this. This is why the government wants to take our guns so they can kill us and put us into fema camps (for our own good) but they better be ready for a fight.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm not one to complicate things, if I do I forget what I was trying to do. I know people like to get into the "conpiracy theorys" its what is done here.
That being said the things that stands out is 1) the fact he had a new book coming out, 2) why kill the kids?, when there is a "murder sucicide" commited there is always a lot of family turmoil that a samll town would know about. 3) why would you kill your dog??????? I know there are answers to these question but the one that makes the most sence is, a message, kill the whole family and the dog !!!!!
When things are clear to clear thinking people it is most likely exactly what they surmise it to be. This man overstepped his bounds and he and his loved ones payed the price.If I had to guess the wife will end up being blamed somehow as the scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He could have sold everything and lived in Turkey like a King for decades.

I'm leaning that his killing was a hit.....and not a suicide. That guy's made ALOT of money over the years.

He was still in good enough terms with his ex-wife to fly to Turkey with her a few weeks ago....

He was assassinated.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OP, so sorry to hear of this.

My only contribution is that the impact of actually killing one's teenaged child is nearly incomprehensible - how could a reasonably adjusted person do this? I can't believe that any somewhat normal person, in any circumstances of "revenge against the ex" or ??? would do this.

I know people who have lost teenagers, one by a traffic accident for which they, the parent, were responsible, another by a drunk driver, and the devastation is permanent and ongoing. I also know someone who committed suicide, whom I worked with. When I asked him if he was going to attend a training the coming Monday, he just gave a weird little laugh and said he wasn't going to be there.

In this case, you posted a FB message that the father was offering to pick up someone's child on Saturday - that's just odd, if he'd planned to do this. What extreme circumstance could cause someone to suddenly, without much planning (except to go buy ammunition for his glock, as the publicist said the father told him he hadn't owned any ammunition for it), to suddenly decide to commit one of the most emotionally heinous crimes a human being can commit. Seriously weird. Granted, I'm not presenting a major body of research here, only a few personal stories & thoughts, so I don't hold my opinion as somehow conclusive - it's simply my reference points for my opinion.

In short - I agree with you that something seems "off" about this situation. I'm so very sorry for your community, and their remaining family - it is such a deeply, horrifyingly painful event.

I appreciated the Reddit thread you posted with the publicist, so thank you for that.

Peace to you, and good luck in the Navy!

- AB

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here are a couple of more recent articles...

"Did mental illness drive father to kill?"

www.calaverasenterprise.com...

"Ex-wife gives insight into killer’s mind" (1st wife)

www.uniondemocrat.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I'm guessing the latter article is just a compliant citizen helping the cover-up. Too bad we can't see her bank statement and see if there were any large deposits recently, or just new weekly/monthly deposits that seem out of place. I didn't actually read the article though, so if you disagree, then I'll go look at the article and maybe revise my guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Story has legs. Let us hope for the best outcome = THE TRUTH.

After a week-long on-site investigation, former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit. Madsen’s conclusion is that the cover story – an alleged murder-suicide – is transparently absurd.

Madsen stated his conclusions on yesterday’s Kevin Barrett show. Among the evidence cited by Madsen:

*Neighbors’ houses are “practically on top of” Marshall’s house, so dozens of neighbors would have heard any gunshots that weren’t muffled by a silencer…and Marshall’s “patsy gun” did not have a silencer.

*The crime scene was illegally and surreptitiously cleaned up by professionals, including “a SUV, license undetermined, with an array of communication antennas bristling from the roof.”

*Philip Marshall, who had expressed his fear of being harassed or silenced for his 9/11 revelations, never kept his doors open – but when the bodies were found, a side door Marshall never used was wide open. Source : www.redicecreations.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join