It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation - Weird Sounds etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Rh2192
What can I do!!?

Learn to ground and center yourself.

Meditation isn't all peace and calmness, it often can open up new senses that take some adjusting and getting use to. Fears and anxieties can flare up so to speak when one is moving and working energy through the body ( mind, body, soul etc..) can be affected.

Best advice from experience is use affirmations, do protection rituals or whatever works for you. Stick to a routine as best you can, treat it like brushing your teeth or taking a shower. Also a mind left alone can be a dangerous thing. So try to stay with reality and not get lost in the clouds.

I just ignore spirits and entities most the time now unless my intuition tells me I should be paying attention. I hear voices and noises as well and basically learned to tune them out. Just keep a strong mind and will.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, it's been 18 months since this experience I'm going to tell you about and it's still difficult for me to explain,but it is similar toyour experience. The breathing took me into a trance after about 30 min..I opened my eyes at about 60 min and all my vision was a tint of Green..I focused,unintentionally, on a tiny whole in the fence across the yard and it began to grow in diameter..I was absorbed by it and I left my physical. .I don't know if i had closed my eyes again, but I was staring up from my physical form,I was turned a complete 180,and above my head were millions of insects (bees, dragonflies, ladybugs,etc.) Flying together on like a highway, and I could see the energy they were creating together..I shook that vision, brought myself back and reset..another 30 goes by and i get 4 loud bangs in my right ear,kinda like a hammer on wood and in my left ear the sound of wind blowing(not a windy day,and just the sound no Feeling) I then hear a woman's voice screaming "Nathan!" Following is a young man's voice quietly saying "yeah" ,these voices repeated 3 times exactly the same. I feel someday soon I will hear those voices in my physical form ,but I can't know for sure. I only do deep meditation and I have yet to encounter this type of obe since then
edit on 10-10-2015 by Greentooth89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWriter

All these sounds have been noted in the old meditation "manuals" of Hinduism; they are the sound of the energy separation from the physical to the non-physical, as I understand it & have experienced it. . . .check out Robert Bruce & don't be put off by his new-found hard-sell, it's his PR comany, he is a quiet man of few words.

No harm can come to you from the noises; I have head what sounded like an airplane taking off over my head.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join