It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fasting and more results. An experience of a friend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Some time ago I posted here about my results considering fasting, and I thought I would come back here a relate my very good friends experience.
His name is Nathan, he weighed 310 lbs and was 5'9" and his health was terrible. His physical reveal a 191/120 Blood pressure and it was consistent in such measurement. He was very depressed, and his depression cause certain physical manifestation that even added to his anxiety he constantly felt. He felt detached from reality, was in a fog constantly, no energy he felt the feeling of fear and panic all day long. His fingers would always go numb, many a variety of anomalous strange body feelings.
Upon seeing my results he was inspired to try the same. I was right by his side the whole way considering his journey.
Nate's Doctor just about fell over when he seen him. He lost 100 lbs in 7 months and looked great. After multiple test, he was able to be remove from his Lisinopril prescription and depression medication. His Doctor reported absolute great health for Nate. One thing I personally overheard was that his ekg and pulmonary functions where phenomenal.
I remember all of the tears of pain and passion he cried when he would keep try to keep pace with me at first when we where jogging. The late night phone calls because he did not want to fail.

Fasting is a real method, a method that has worked not only in me but, as I seen with my very own eye, someone important to me. The health issues resolved via his fasting journey where many, when he broke his fast he went into a clean eating diet, and like myself we both have implemented the "eat stop eat" program.
No soda, no junk food, NO INDUSTRIAL poison that is constantly injected into the food masses.
I no longer believe the that the food chain being poisoned is a myth or conspiracy theory.
Heres my take:
Toxicity, is the degree to which a substance can damage an organism. Modern food certainly is to blame for this effect, We have preservatives, GMO's and other manmade chemicals, all in which causes damage to our cells. This damage leads to many different outcomes, to name a few; Cancer, depression, diabetes, obesity and a continuing string of many other anomalies.
The world is led along by its prime fuel, this fuel causes the inability to portray accurate knowledge about true health, this fuel is the corporations need for profit, profit namely in the medical and food industries. This is why we are fed empty nutrition, this is why we are exhorted to the "three meals a day" and snack in between philosophy, which is a lie. All merely for profit. To much food causes the body stress, food additives cause the body to become injured at a molecular level, this causes toxicity and other things as well. This disrupts the bodies overall wellness. This is why you feel like crap most of the time, as the world eats more and more its health gets worse and worse. The things they put into our food now, do not belong in our bodies, some countries have banned these chemicals, some are used at an industrial level and all of these chemicals are not found in the natural food chain for human consumption. This is why fasters feel better, they rid themselves of these things and of their damaged cells. I believe, from the evidence I have seen that eating too much causes the release of a stress hormone that inhibits the body to release body fat and its effects are long term. Combined with man made chemicals, now the problem is compounded. Obese people must under go long term cleansing (water fasting) to really break free of the bodies mutant reaction to unnatural intake of manmade chemicals and over-eating. For me....I have gotten off of high blood pressure pills, anxiety medication and my mental clarity was indescribable, my mind no longer had to try to view things through the veil of me slowly being poisoned. I am now a jogger so I need a baseline of fuel being that I run many many miles, and I implement and eat stop eat program I have lost tons of body fat and my program is life long.

Congratulations Nate, for seeing the truth about food.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean by fasting?
do you mean no food or drink or just no food?
how long do you fast for? a day, 2 days, 3?

Its sounds interesting but you dont give any details on what you actually mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Congratulations to your friend! It's so important that anyone who isn't healthy keep looking and trying new methods until they find one that works. I tried fasting after gaining weight when I quit smoking and was quickly reminded of my shamefully low blood pressure which sent the living room floor careening toward my face one evening. I was getting ready to eat for the first time in 24 hours.

So yeah, maybe check with your doctor if you're in that "better check if they're still alive when taking BP" category. I wish it worked for me - I keep reading about it and learning the different techniques that work for people. Maybe if I bought a salt-lick...it IS hunting season. Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Fasting to lose weight is bad for your heath the evidence suggests that in the end you will just put it back on.

These “fad diets” don’t work and some of them are actually bad for your health.

If you want to lose weight you start small changes, so you stop using full fat milk, sugar in your coffee, swap white bread for brown or you eat one less mars bar a day and swap it for fruit. Just one little change at a time it’s about a life style change of getting into good habits.

Anyone who tells you that fasting is a good way to lose weight doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Myself and my friend implemented water fasting and clean eating. My health benefits have been very good for quite awhile. His will be as well, fasting is a gateway for healing and a new, better lifestyle. Like I said in my previous post "Fasting and my irrefultable results" the outcome in my life saved me. I have seen no one have bad results from proper fasting.
My friends implemented 5 days on and 5 days off for 3 months and in between, consumed clean foods, and detox juices with exercise. He had to work his way up to 2 week fasts.

Also, I will not argue with people concerning these things. I know my results and I know the results of others. Fasting IS effective. Those who attempt to rebuttle it are still trapped in the main stream knowledge of food and nutrition, when I let go of all the BS, it saved my life.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Water fasting. I encourage people to work up to long fasts. Always make your off days count as well. Avoid toxicity, eat clean foods and drink plenty of water.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anyone who tells you that fasting is a good way to lose weight doesn't know what they’re talking about.

So wrong, in so many ways, some do know what they are talking about, instead of regurgitating 1980s medical philosophy, that has been force fed to the populace for generations.

Research modern fasting techniques, and the enormous health benefits, such as repairing of DNA, and extended life.

3 good meals a day is dis-info, with the myth being perpetuated by the food industries.

See this video for starters LINK

new topics

top topics

join