It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I absolutely loved this movie! Why do so many people give it bad reviews? Call me positive if you will, but I found nothing wrong with it, the gore was cool, the graphics were cool (best 3D I've seen since Avatar) and Gemma Arterton my god, she is just beautiful.

So please burn away at it if you don't like it because I really want to know the other side of the story!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Out of all the movie previews I have seen, this is the one I really want to see! Thank for the review OP!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Your welcome, I strongly suggest going to it in 3D while you can! It is getting bad reviews alot it seems, so they might pull it out of theatres sooner than you would think.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was going to see it, but decided not to when I read about how gory it was (I'm not a fan of that sort of thing, even in horror films). It's a real shame that it ruins the atmosphere for me as much as it does, because it sounded like a cool movie otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This looks like a mix of HellRaiser and Hansel and Gretal. Look bad arse. I'll rent it when I'm not busy.

Plus the cute guy is lead, so I have to watch now.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread bumps lol and I thought I was gonna be flamed ha you guys rock, sorry if it is not your cup of tea Ellamarina, but I do suggest watching it as it is worth the laugh.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It's a comedy? Hopefully not one of those strange bloody slapstick types.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Well I'm not quite sure what you mean, I am going to go with yes it is anyways.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It was better than I thought it would be... but I thought it would be utter crap. It is a bit too modern for a movie set in the past. It is funnier than I thought it wa going to be. Famke Jansen is gorgeous even when she has the makeup on.
All in all it's a bit of stupid fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

The imagination put into it was great, congrats to those who garnered in all the respect they deserve for portraying such things in fun entertainment and one of the best 3D movies I'd seen since Avatar.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
While's t I love a good movie like this..

I have a lot of friends who are real witches in real life..

they told me that they are tired of the stereotype that comes with movies like this..

Heck, most of the witches I know are very pretty and so down to earth you just have to love them..they have

awesome gardens and can offer herbs to damn near cure any ailments you have..

none of them fly around trying to kill you..lol....

but it was a fun movie.....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

It was a fun movie! Thank you for posting something from the other side of reviews.

top topics

join