It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insanity (Poem)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi all, I wrote this poem not too long ago and feel ready to share it with my fellow friends, mates, acquaint's, members & the best team in the world. I'd like some constructive criticism, comments or whatever please, stars or flags are irrelevant as they're just materialistic & do not really say much about me. I hope you enjoy reading this, if you wish to share it feel free as my poetry is an attempt at a gift to you's from me.

Our earth is literally falling apart…the pole shift’s are seeing to that! The rise in natural disasters & all of that, maybe even that super volcano under Yellowstone park??

Subliminally they throw things in our face but seeing through things are ace, reading life like the matrix at such a pace. 9/11, staged mass shootings courtesy of the CIA or whatever alphabetical entities baffles us each day.

Less troops, less police, men in vans trying to kidnap our children off of the streets, this world is twisted, warped, jilted, painful & so harsh that is why a lot of us choose to wear a mask.

We try to see it as a puzzle, running around in a maze, with an anagram, conundrum, riddle & crossword on its back trying to give directions to each other & arguing about this, that.

As if mother earth has not had enough of the pain, she‘s already destroyed how many civilisations, peoples, races, place of worships, markets and oh so many other things.

What we’d like is for peace right around the world, from city to city, town to town, coast to coast, gangs and armies laying their arms down!!

Peace love & unity needs to be spread around by humanity…then maybe everything could be sound for all of thee, at least it would be nice to be a part of, too see!

But No!!! War, guns, missiles, nukes ect etc are all big money, they’ve been earning all along from our pain hurt & misery it is such an in-just insanity.

These words I hope help the semi blind to see, take a stop look around, investigate what has really been going down that you may not have seen.

It’s all too easy to bury our heads in the sands but we much prefer to make a stand, our heads held high, toe to toe, line for line with love for all of our lands!!

Truth seekers for life, seeing through the lies, those cloaks, those stealthy disguises that are so in your face they must of thought we were all really blind.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Awesome. I loved every line of it and also its the truth.

snf

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Thank you for taking time to read and understand it, I didn't know if it needs editing or anything so just threw it out hoping it made somebody smile...95% of the people I interact with on social networking sites are so blind it is sad.

join