It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70-Year-Old Detroit High School Girls' Basketball Coach Shoots Attackers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Not sure what mental condition the OP is suffering from, but this is far from a heartwarming story.

Guns on campus, an armed robbery and a dead teenager.

Absolute fools. You take pleasure from the deaths of people?

From one of your own post on the Navy Seal murdered thread.

One less institutionalised murderer.

No sympathy for him, I hope it hurt as he lay dying and I hope his last thoughts reminded him of the pain and killings he'd inflicted on the 200+ people he'd killed.

Wow! Can you smell your own hypocrisy?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this place was really fun during the titor heyday when I joined in '05. the SH hoax thing has driven me to think about deleting this link from my favorites
it's kooky now

I agree. I really hear about interesting conspiracy theories or supernatural happenings anymore, mostly just about paranoid right-wing crap about the govmint takin aways our gunnie guns and how the poor people and n*ggers and sp*cks are stealing our money and are parasites. Of course the rich are all hard workers and job creators and aren't responsible for our economic problems at all. They should shove the Bible and Atlas Shrugged up their anus.

edit on 3-2-2013 by lampsalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot

You're missing the point. Yes, it would have been worse for three innocent people to die than one guilty person - Yes the kid shouldn't have been robbing the old man

Glad we agree.... Some people turning this into a he said she said...

This is a win for the second... This is why we need guns in America...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Nothing hypocritical about it. The sniper was an insititutionalised killer and was apparently remorseless of any of his 200+ lives he'd taken away.

I hope when he lay dying from his bulletwounds he found some similar ground to his victims.

The man was a serial killer. Unlike you I don't place serial killers in high ground.

---

I was also referring to the fact that in America you seem to think everything is good guy vs bad guy (instead of people vs people).

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by lampsalot

You're missing the point. Yes, it would have been worse for three innocent people to die than one guilty person - Yes the kid shouldn't have been robbing the old man

Glad we agree.... Some people turning this into a he said she said...

This is a win for the second... This is why we need guns in America...

Unbelievable.

You won't be happy until every child is given a gun will you?

Planet America. The only country in the world were guns are worth more than human lives. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Any senseless death is a tragedy -- in the end it doesn't matter which side of the barrel one happens to be on -- as is the case in this situation.

As far as this particular thread goes, it is a dime a dozen. Again, it doesn't matter which side of the gun debate you are on. Pro-gun vs. anti-gun. Yeah, the staff gets it. It's the same worn out argument every single time.

...and judging by some of the comments brashly displayed, many of you -- our valued members -- are sick of it. It is quite obvious that civility, decorum and intelligent discourse become lost somewhere along the way in certain types of discussion. The problem is, how is the staff to handle such touchy subject matter without earning the ire of either side. As you can plainly see, it's a classic Catch-22. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

So, without further ado, let us come to an understanding of sorts. If civility cannot be had, then the thread will be closed -- as is the case here.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join