It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apathy (Not caring) - the dark divine gift to you... [please read before judging, thank you]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I really do not care if you understand it or not. I am content with just SHARING my understanding of such.

The darkness does not wish to absorb or destroy anything. The darkness just wish to take away all that you are not. What will be left is your pure being - your true nature - not as human - but as presence WITHIN a body called "human".

Apathy.

When it comes to others we are quick to be apathetic, especially when it isn't friends or family., but does anyone show some apathy to themselves? Does anyone allow themselves to relax and to just let go of all of their worrying and suffering?

When you do not care - you allow nature to take its course. You allow freedom for self and others. You allow an ease of mind , and there is almost a "knowing" that all is well when there is not any worry of expectations not being met (such as the controlling of others or the suffering for the uncontrollable aspects of life and other parts of nature).

The only thing I "care" about now is the freedom of humanity.

Darkness is not "evilness" darkness is gentleness. It is softness that flows even through the softest light. It is awareness of all appearances (Light) being seen. It is the innocence of happiness in this world.

If compassion arises it will be in-the-moment and something you can actually do something about, not the accumulation of light/thought circling in the mind.

Care less and allow others their freedom more.
Care less and allow yourself to be happy more.

My personal belief not is the freedom of others... that is the only thing I care about as that would be a solid foundation for each individual and a self-evident right of nature (as we are all born free until we are given a slave master).

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

These are both true statements, but they are also false statements. It depends on the situation.

If authoritarian law makers cared less about controlling what other people do with their own bodies, we wouldn't have this absurd war on drugs. In this situation your first statement is true.

If politicians and bankers of your country decide to inflict unfounded harm and violence on another nation, you not caring is what allows it to happen and continue to happen. Here the first statement is false.

Worry free people are often the happiest people. But if you don't care enough about your health and living style you wont have much to be happy about. This shows that the 2nd statement depends on the situation.
edit on 3/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"You've just taken your 1st step into a larger world."
-Obi Wan Kenobi

I get it, at least I think I do. I call it the "F- it cure."

I was so overloaded with drama and legal crap, on top of personal illness, on top of mtg fraud, on top of ID theft, etc., etc. I finally had no choice but to tell myself, "F- it... I can't handle any more, I'm done."

What a freeing feeling that was. The neurotic obsession of keeping my credit score high, maintaining perfect health, caring what everyone thought of me, paying my bills on time & in full, worrying about my family & their dramas & health.... that kind of life will kill you eventually.

I eventually popped, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I am free now, and I have a similar philosophy to what you've stated.

Don't mistake Apathy with the Darkside though, 2 different things.
There's a healthy apathy and an ignorant & unhealthy apathy.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If i was the only person in the world then i would have reason to not care.

If you deny empathy you not only lose the sadness but you also lose the happiness. I understand the desire to cut off your nose in a world covered in $&)@.

I have found the view from the peaks to be well worth the time spent in the trenches.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I really do not care if you understand it or not. I am content with just SHARING my understanding of such.

Ok.

The darkness does not wish to absorb or destroy anything. The darkness just wish to take away all that you are not.

The darkness is a figment of your imagination. There is no creeping and sentient darkness, there is only void and light. They exist. They do not change.

What will be left is your pure being - your true nature - not as human - but as presence WITHIN a body called "human".
Indeed, existing in a fluctuation of void and light.

Apathy.

Balance.

When it comes to others we are quick to be apathetic, especially when it isn't friends or family., but does anyone show some apathy to themselves? Does anyone allow themselves to relax and to just let go of all of their worrying and suffering?
Yes, but that is not apathy. To relax, one must feel comfortable and safe. One must actively seek comfort. This is impossible if one is indifferent and/or apathetic to the condition of the vehicle in which one resides. To show apathy to oneself, there is no reason to let go of worry and suffering, because it doesn't matter either way. You can suffer or you can relax, because it's all the same. That is true apathy.

When you do not care - you allow nature to take its course. You allow freedom for self and others. You allow an ease of mind , and there is almost a "knowing" that all is well when there is not any worry of expectations not being met (such as the controlling of others or the suffering for the uncontrollable aspects of life and other parts of nature).
Fair enough.

The only thing I "care" about now is the freedom of humanity.

Well, then you are not apathetic. If you believe humanity is in chains, then you are feeling strongly about external events. This is not apathy. You shouldn't care about anything or anyone else, because it will just draw you out of your apathy.

Darkness is not "evilness" darkness is gentleness. It is softness that flows even through the softest light. It is awareness of all appearances (Light) being seen. It is the innocence of happiness in this world.
I don't even know what you're talking about right here, because I don't think "darkness" is an entity. It exists because light exists. There's no reason to fixate on it, because it is there just as light is there. In apathy, the darkness passes just as the light passes.

If compassion arises it will be in-the-moment and something you can actually do something about, not the accumulation of light/thought circling in the mind.
Perhaps, but this is not apathy. Compassion is an emotion. To feel emotion and to take action as a result of that emotion negates all apathy. To feel emotion and not take action because it removes you from your balance is apathy.

That's the truth, but it's not really that you care less, it's just that you make a conscious effort to be less attached and/or emotionally invested in the lives of others.

I don't see how you would be any more or less happy. All emotions are dynamic - they exist, they arise, they exit. You can't be more or less happy just because you tell yourself you don't care. That is a lie one would tell oneself to feel justified with inaction. This is not apathy.

My personal belief not is the freedom of others... that is the only thing I care about as that would be a solid foundation for each individual and a self-evident right of nature (as we are all born free until we are given a slave master).
Then you are not apathetic, because other people need to find that base for themselves. There's nothing you can do about it, so why bother caring about the freedoms of others? They don't care about your freedom, you are wasting your emotion.

If you want to be apathetic, stop caring about the freedom of other people. Stop thinking about other people and their potential suffering. It's just messing up your balance.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The dark light is nothing new its ancient and real. Isis is the God of darkness, she is the femine divine. Even dakrness needs cleansing every thousand or so years. I talk about this in my recent thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

Apathy.

Balance.

Bingo.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Very interesting post
I agree with you in principle, but wonder if apathy could cause another holocaust?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes, this is the new age, and in the new age we have taken sofisticated (latin?) psychological terms to label normal things as 'working', 'calm', 'sleeping'. These new age terms, which we were forced to use by spirit, have a nice 'psychotic' energetic 'load' to them.

You won't feel a thing..

I was about to post drowning pools 'bodies', but then I read the thread.

I'll do post it, when we are nicely apathic, then you have these guys coming to frustrate you if you don't 'protect' yourself psychically.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The darkness does not wish to absorb or destroy anything. The darkness just wish to take away all that you are not. What will be left is your pure being - your true nature - not as human - but as presence WITHIN a body called "human".

Do you blend into the Darkness? Is the Human spirit Darkness? What distingusihes evil from darkness?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I really do not care if you understand it or not

If you do not care if we understand or not. Why do you bother spending your time sharing your thoughts with us.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

He meant he didn't care if you do not understand. Correct me when wrong Arpgme. We are bred all around the planet. Persist in your 'quest?' Arpgme. Might have been the wrong word, but you do understand. You do understand. You understand. You're chosen. You have peculiar suffering.

Yours arpgme.

Angle

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Is the Human spirit Darkness?

Must be.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

What distingusihes evil from darkness?

Evil itself on it's own. /

We have gone far in obedience of God.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

If politicians and bankers of your country decide to inflict unfounded harm and violence on another nation, you not caring is what allows it to happen and continue to happen. Here the first statement is false.

Yes, but why are they inflicting unfounded harm and violence upon others? For their own greed (whether it be money, land, oil, or whatever...). If we cared less not just about others but our own desires then people would have less selfishness. People would just be living for the experience of life rather than for the things, with the understanding that all physical things are created and destroyed (broken down) .

Dettaching/apathy is feeling a sense of "whatever" or "ok-ness" whether the desire comes or not.

reply to post by purplemer

Originally posted by purplemer

If you do not care if we understand or not. Why do you bother spending your time sharing your thoughts with us.

Because I had the desire to share this view with others, and a reason NOT to do so didn't enter the mind.

If people do not understand and are asking me questions as a form of challenging the Original Post or just for clarity on the thought of the Original Post, then that is fine, but I am not caring about forcing people to accept this or not. Believe what you wish.

Apathy not caring is being used in a sense of being detached. It is OK if whether the desire comes or not. Life is just happening - whether it is pain or pleasure, none of it is personal. Life is Change, and all forms/thing/appearances - just come and go - appear as light and disappears.

For the person who pointed out the hypocrisy of me "caring" about the freedom of humanity - yes, I am well aware of that, in fact I said that to show that although this is the view I hold (currently), I am still not 100% there.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'd say, arpgme, that there might be people.. in your surrounding.. being apathic (careless) towards yourself on certain importance issues of yourself which they shouldn't be careless (apathic) about.

Am I right.

Is it, that you need to 'get your heart out' as if your heart must be felt within presence of these people, and then suddenly serenity within those other people will occur and things can be set out straight among yourselves.

A form of unity.

Just my thoughts, this is how I have been feeling and had problems with. I always had the feeling not being 100% there.

?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
1 thanks OP that basically when some realize the importance of

and what it means these jokes shall become serious questions the jokes upon self not even observed for too much outside observation for whatever reasons..

for

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Do i tell more truths than the OP you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

1 thinks you seek and the OP has data if observed w/o ignorance...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Athlon the wise... Serious.. (you're doing such a great job on ATS) superadvanced!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thanks Angle, i must admit i have been wondering how i was going in here. Good to get some positive feeback!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join