It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Detoxing of Isis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have recently created two threads titled below with their links which have been received with mix emotions by posters. In these thread OP's i paint a poignant and unflattering picture of the new age and their followers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why did i do it?

I did it to purge the 2012 mayan dogma that the new age embodied. The dogma of beliefs embraced, marketed and sold by the New age collective brood was that there would be an ascension event coinciding with the end of the Mayan calendar at the end of the december 2012. It turns out thier Gurus, followers, Lighter workers, reincarnated deities were all wrong. There was no ascension event. They cant admit it of course they were wrong but thats ok i can live with that.

I decided however to set things in balance again with myself and to do that a karmic event would be required. This event was the two threads linked above.

They were my purging, my detoxing of all the Bull and Balony the new age filled me with from all its false sources. Like all detox events it had some harsh moments but after it all i feel a lot better. The Gurus, and all their mumbo jumbo vibrations of rhectoric nonscence has now been put to rest.

RIP New age Gurus, RIP rebirthed Deities, RIP all false Gods.

Detox completed all fakes cast aside, Ascenion was successful and the true new age has just began!

I recommended to your all to go through a purging of the old new age!

edit on 30-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Most people didn't believe in the new age anything. Now begins the reality that no one is comming to rescue us so we need to focus on making life bearable for all. If we can't accomplish this idea across the globe we can at least start in our own homes and community.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Your wrong man! You failed to see your own ascension in consciousness. Think about where you are now and the journey you made prior to all the b/s.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

What does the great Isis have to do with "new age"? I don't believe Isis predicted the 2012 crap so leave her out of this.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

What does the great Isis have to do with "new age"? I don't believe Isis predicted the 2012 crap so leave her out of this.

The new age of pre 2012 used her reincarnated form to flock followers into the funnel of the Web. I decided it was a fitting considering the new age root are embedded back to eygptian deities who ecompass ice, coldness of emotion and darkness.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Cuervo

The new age of pre 2012 used her reincarnated form to flock followers into the funnel of the Web. I decided it was a fitting considering the new age root are embedded back to eygptian deities who ecompass ice, coldness of emotion and darkness.

Do you believe she was reincarnated and tricked people into whatever it is you're talking about?

And to say that Egyptian gods and goddesses only represents "coldness of emotion and darkness" is simply a fallacy. Besides, Isis was not unique to Egyptian pantheons, anyway. She was adopted from Babylon's Ishtar who was adopted from Sumer's Inanna.

Make fun of people who believed that Isis came back to scare people into buying 2012 videos all you want but don't drag her name in the mud because of them. That's like saying Jesus really is all of those cult leaders saying they are Jesus.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Do you believe she was reincarnated and tricked people into whatever it is you're talking about?

And to say that Egyptian gods and goddesses only represents "coldness of emotion and darkness" is simply a fallacy. Besides, Isis was not unique to Egyptian pantheons, anyway. She was adopted from Babylon's Ishtar who was adopted from Sumer's Inanna.

Make fun of people who believed that Isis came back to scare people into buying 2012 videos all you want but don't drag her name in the mud because of them. That's like saying Jesus really is all of those cult leaders saying they are Jesus.

You really are quite emotional arnt you.

If a woman was to proclaim herself as the reincarnated God Isis would you consider her a fool, delusional, mentally ill, correct or something else?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Jesus will be the cult leader who wants no worship from his followers and only wants them to educate themselves and think more clearly and critically about the world around them. The man who stands for those things. Truth and Justice over ignorance and corruption. That man is your jesus.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

You really are quite emotional arnt you.

If a woman was to proclaim herself as the reincarnated God Isis would you consider her a fool, delusional, mentally ill, correct or something else?

The Sumer Inanna lives. Whether she proclaims/believes she is or not she is here. She came with Ea a long time ago to bring fortune and intelligence to monkeys.

Those who don't believe in reincarnation haven't educated themselves with modern science. They've all but proved it. You should do a test have your family members keep portraits of you and past them down through each generation.

You'll find yourself one day being told you were some guy in a picture you don't even know. You know why? Because the physical body is just the imagination/reflection of the astral body.

Meaning you look the same all through time. It is only when you change species that you change appearance otherwise you will look the same.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

reincarntion is idealistic dream of those who wanted to be Gods but were only human

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Oh wise one please tell me how to destroy my astral body as it is cursing me for infinity. For the love of god I wish I could retire.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Oh wise one please tell me how to destroy my astral body as it is cursing me for infinity. For the love of god I wish I could retire.

Stick it into a blackhole you aint coming back then.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

black holes expel energy aswell as consume so even then that is not guaranteed. And it's not been proven that they in fact leak into another universe. They could just connect to another part of this universe and bleed back through. And there no way of knowing since everything is observed in this universe if the memory of my presence will be forgotten.

If it was remembered then I will return.So see you are just a human!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

If it was remembered then I will return.So see you are just a human!

Ok i will make sure your astral body is deleted when you die. See some humans are humanitarians.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I wasn't trying to ruse up an argument. Not that I feel any tension but I do feel you have a problem with being told you were wrong about the whole ascension thing as it did happen to you just not as you imagined.

I feel you were mad that there was no eye candy in the whole experience. Being that your growth and expansion was more internal and more intricate with the little things of your life.

Because of the let down you started procrastinating toward those who believe in esoterics. It's not people who believe in ancient asian beliefs fault. Blame the MSM for trying to make money off the gullible As well as the corporate businesses who helped sell the crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I wasn't trying to ruse up an argument. Not that I feel any tension but I do feel you have a problem with being told you were wrong about the whole ascension thing as it did happen to you just not as you imagined.

I feel you were mad that there was no eye candy in the whole experience. Being that your growth and expansion was more internal and more intricate with the little things of your life.

Because of the let down you started procrastinating toward those who believe in esoterics. It's not people who believe in ancient asian beliefs fault. Blame the MSM for trying to make money off the gullible As well as the corporate businesses who helped sell the crap.

This is part of the experience didnt you read OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You'll find yourself one day being told you were some guy in a picture you don't even know. You know why? Because the physical body is just the imagination/reflection of the astral body.

I have read an article recently, in which displayed the work of a photgrapher. He photographed, people that they are not related, but they resemble each other as if they are twins.

In plains words they look the same. Which in turn explains why some people, might tell you, that you look like someone you know. Does not necessary has to do with reincarnation.

Peace

PS:Here is the official page of the photographer. I am not look alike

edit on 30-1-2013 by Seed76 because: Links

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

In plains words they look the same. Which in turn explains why some people, might tell you, that you look like someone you know. Does not necessary has to do with reincarnation.

Your right now watch the newage denounce your evidence as Heresy.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Maybe, but i doubt will change anything to the fact i mentioned before.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Seed76

What?, there is nothing to denounce.
seed76 has just shown that people can coicedentaly look like someone else, not providing evidence that reincarnation is non exsistant. People have had memories of passed lives and then found evidence to back up these memories. Let me guess...coincedence?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join