It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South/North On The Brink!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

After seeing what life is like in NK, I'd hate to see their version of martial law.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've been following this off and on. But from what I've seen KJU is just being childish. First, he offers an olive branch to SK, and of course they refused. Second, he's testing nukes and long range missiles. The question you have to ask is... why? KJU knows it's just going to get more sanctions and more hatred. But, now they're allied with Russia and Iran. Also, one of their biggest allies is China. Now that we have those countries working together it becomes a little more threatening. Also I recently saw a thread on here talking about a joint Chinese-Russian military training op. China said they'd like to be ready for a war at a moments notice. So North Korea by themselves, not so scary, but add Iran, China, and Russia, it gets a tad bit scary. That's just my opinion, though.

thread link to china preparing army
www.abovetopsecret.com...

God Bless everyone!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If China thinks NK is about to lose the war they'll came to their aid because they want to keep the US far away from their border as possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there's a country out there worried about getting nuked, it should be North Korea. I don't there would be a whole lot of outrage. Even china would just as soon see them gone.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Let the west do nothing about supplying food to the NK. Let China,Iran and Russia help them with food. The South should be brave and stand their ground and not the NK scare the south. We will then see if the NK really has friends.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I really thought the nuclear threat would be coming from the middle east. N.K. It already armed and a bit trigger happy, not a good combination.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
These days, it's hard to tell whether Lil' Kim is being serious or just blowing smoke out of his arse like always.

I hope it's the latter, because I wish not to survive in a nuclear desert fighting mutants and burnpit screamers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
When are the US and South Korea going to stop provoking the North Koreans with their military exercises and economic sanctions? They didn't get the message when the North sank the South's ship. They didn't get the message when the North attacked the island after the infringement of their territorial waters. They haven't gotten the message with ICBM test launches and nuclear test detonations. I think the United States is forcing North Korea into direct warfare with the United States, as the North Koreans have stated the US only understands the law of the jungle.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. NK is building a weapon that could destroy our country and they threaten us every chance they get but we feed them? Were in the F- is the logic in that?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Sounds outrageous doesn't it. But it's not the people's fault and they play on that.
Democratic people's party? They have never seen democracy.
It's time to get rid of this chump and his regime, free the people of NK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join