It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

China's General Staff Headquarters issued a harsh directive on Wednesday to the People's Liberation Army (PLA) to prepare for war:
In 2013, the goal set for the entire army and the People's Armed Police force is to bolster their capabilities to fight and their ability to win a war... to be well-prepared for a war by subjecting the army to hard and rigorous training on an actual combat basis.
Although past directives have directed soldiers to be prepared in case of war, this year's directive, for the first time, uses the Chinese word "dazhang," which means "fighting war," and uses it 10 times in the 1000 word directive.
Last month, China announced plans to board and seize foreign ships in the South China Sea, starting in 2013, and has been conducting naval drills with warships in preparation.
While the official directive does not mention Japan, various commentaries makes clear that Japan is the would-be adversary.

I swear China is preparing to police the world.

Dai Xu, a Chinese Air Force Colonel, is arguing for a short, decisive war with one of China's neighbors--Vietnam, the Philippines, or Japan--in order to establish sovereignty over the Pacific region without risking war with the United States. This is the "kill a chicken to scare the monkeys" philosophy. According to this theory, America will NOT honor its mutual defense agreements with any of these countries, because the U.S. will not want to risk having its cities destroyed by Chinese ballistic missiles. He points to China's 1962 border clash with India, which China won decisively, leading to decades of peace.
Since we have decided that the U.S. is bluffing in the East China Sea, we should take this opportunity to respond to these empty provocations with something real.

This includes Vietnam, the Philippines and Japan, who are the three running dogs of the United States in Asia. We only need to kill one, and it will immediately bring the others to heel.

2013 WW!!! ?

www.breitbart.com...

China, China, China... can't you guys get with it? Look, all you need to do is set up a CIA or something equivalent. Then send them into these countries, sponsor an uprising, overthrow their governments, and take them over from within.

Cmon, grow up.

This includes Vietnam, the Philippines and Japan, who are the three running dogs of the United States in Asia. We only need to kill one, and it will immediately bring the others to heel.

Seriously? Some one hasn't been reading their sun tzu:

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
Sun Tzu

Art of War you jack wagons.
edit on 19-1-2013 by retirednature because: addition comment

edit on 20/1/13 by JAK because: All caps title edit

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Of course they are preparing to Police the world. The U.S. is falling in strength and won't have the ability to maintain that position much longer, regardless. China need not even help that...it's become a self sustaining fall now.

I've been greatly amused now for awhile in watching the threads by people who actually seem to believe that removing U.S Hegemony from all corners of the world will result in a freer world. Yeah.. Right... Well, that would assume that the patterns of history going back as far as history of civilization goes for this run are turned on their head 100% to see a never before experienced world order emerge for the benefit of all.

Naww... Trix are for kids. If the U.S. isn't the only vying for global influence? Nature won't tolerate a vacuum for long. It WILL be filled. Who is currently building or rebuilding Blue Water Naval power, Strategic Air Forces and global capability of Force Projection? Why, China and Russia ...and not necessarily in harmony for the long term, either.

This is an area I can actually chuckle for once as an American. It's ONE thing *I* don't have to worry about. The U.S. never attempted a direct run against China or Russia and they won't against us...even when we're in the low position Russia has been for most of the years following their collapse. It's the REST of the world that will enjoy the tender mercies of their 'influence'. I hope they are as much better than America as some would hope...since it doesn't appear theory in the long term.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Word!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Here is an interesting little article about all the land China has and is buying up in the United States; and they also want to be close buddies with the military in Mexico.

I am just wondering if all this land buying is part of some larger plan; for instance sneakily (like a thief in the night) trying to take over the U.S. The United States owes a lot of money to China and we do import a lot of products from them too. I'm just saying.

Link: www.gather.com...

edit on 19-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry, what puzzle is that?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What happened to you, China? You used to be cool.

edit on 19-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hey ! they stole our "distract the people with drums of war in the media" trick !

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
I'm sorry, what puzzle is that?

Please read my edit in my post above your original post stated above; that should answer your question.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I still don't see a puzzle. China has money, America has land to buy. What's the puzzle?
This just seems like business to me, certainly not how the "War" starts.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey ! they stole our "distract the people with drums of war in the media" trick !

You might be on to something! In my very ignorant opinion(not really, just a buffer for the trolls), China's economy is about to completely bottom out, and they are putting a lot of backing behind military endeavors to try and push it off.

They're doing this for many reasons, but most important of which is because of their economy.

There's a lot to get out of the way, as far as trade relations and routes, before this whole Carbon Tax thing becomes a reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Ok...you don't see it; that is fine. Take care.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
China will not be knocking on our doorstep for awhile. There are still a lot of Military and Trade secrets that they can steal from our gov't, without us doing anything about it. Why attack when it's free?

There are advantages of having a very focused, Communist, party in power ALL the time (besides being able to manipulate your currency or enslave your people for $1/day pay). They are thinking down the road 50 years.....Where as, our stupid politians can't even think beyond breakfast (which is why we borrow money, then give it out as foriegn aid).

If they do attack, maybe they can load up their tanks with all that Walmart crap, so us selfish americans can save a few more dollars on shipping?

There is another post about smog in Being....Gee, that can't be from us wanting cheap crap, made at factories that pollute the water and air, can it? We want to blame the producer, when it fact the consumer drives everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would be a lot more afraid of China if there weren't plenty of American companies taking advantage of the economy to increase their profits in places just like China. Besides, the rest of the world is just as broke as America. If they kill us, where would all there "Made in China" be sent?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

So why don't they jump, if they are so froggy?

Seems like the Colonel has been drinking his Nationalistic kool-aid.................

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB408
China will not be knocking on our doorstep for awhile. There are still a lot of Military and Trade secrets that they can steal from our gov't, without us doing anything about it. Why attack when it's free?

There are advantages of having a very focused, Communist, party in power ALL the time (besides being able to manipulate your currency or enslave your people for $1/day pay). They are thinking down the road 50 years.....Where as, our stupid politians can't even think beyond breakfast (which is why we borrow money, then give it out as foriegn aid).

If they do attack, maybe they can load up their tanks with all that Walmart crap, so us selfish americans can save a few more dollars on shipping?

There is another post about smog in Being....Gee, that can't be from us wanting cheap crap, made at factories that pollute the water and air, can it? We want to blame the producer, when it fact the consumer drives everything.

China wouldn't dare knock at our door. Make no mistake, the US is not just more advanced, but our stockpiles are ridiculous.

Smog in Beijing? Nothing a little Carbon Tax and Credits can't take care of.

Cheap crap that American's can no longer afford to consume at rates that sustain China's economy?

You could say, 'we're driving China to desperate measures, such as securing the Pacific region for trade'.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
double post, please delete.
edit on 19-1-2013 by retirednature because: thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As an active marine, ready to fight those communist pigs:

GO AHEAD CHINA MAKE MY DAY

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok now back on topic,

China has indeed been throwing their weight around.One thing I have noticed.Is that people are faling to see that they are now doing it in two different seas.

First their is The East China Sea (Japan) it is where this saga first began.The dispute Curentlly began in late 2011 over the Senkaku and has escalated to it's present state.

Second is in the South China Sea Vietman,Phillippines,Brunei and Malaysia.Are questioning Chinas claims on islands and resources in this area.

These are two different and distinct areas.Seperated by at least a 1000 miles.Yet they seem to be lumped togther in one subject.This alone shows that China's intentions are larger than most people think.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Isn't it about time nations stop trying to "rule/police the world". If that's their plan it's NOT going to end well; it pretty much never does. Most people are sick of war, the propaganda, tyrannical dictatorships, financial disparity & banking scammers. Assembling an army to start WW3 sounds like the worst idea possible. Not to mention that this time around the world may not be so lucky... i.e nuclear weapons may be used en masse.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wonder what makes China so sure the US is not going to respond to PLA aggression in the area.

That could be a costly mistake. Also, what if they attack one, and the others team up?
Maybe theres a secret deal or China really believes they can intimidate the US into not acting.

interesting times...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join