It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groundhog sees shadow of rodent he once was

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.theonion.com...

We all know the Onion to be a parody site, so what better place to put it than the jokes forum.

PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA—According to sources, clinically depressed groundhog and weather prognosticator Punxsutawney Phil awoke from his slumber this early morning, peered directly into his soul, and saw but a mere pathetic shadow of the rodent he once was. “My God, is this who I am now? Is this what I’ve become?” the melancholy animal told reporters, staring hopelessly out onto the pale morning light outside his pen. “There was a time when my world was spring eternal, bright and without gloom. But that was a lifetime ago, I’m afraid.” The downcast rodent then sighed, lifted himself from his urine-soaked confines, and mustered the strength to perform his “little song and dance” for excited locals.

A chuckling look at what today's world has become

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is with all the ennui on The Onion lately?
www.theonion.com...

THE HEAVENS—Sources close to God reported Thursday that the Creator of the Universe and Author of Our Eternal Salvation suffered a crippling bout of existential dread this week, lying awake all night as He pondered His own immortality.

And who is doing the reporting for this article? I'm assuming it was the mascot on this channel:

www.youtube.com...

join